Does age difference matter in a relationship?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
That conversation you had with your daughter always makes me reconsider age being my main priority. Someone in another post felt any woman he got involved with had to be friendly, firm (in shape), fun and flexible (as we get older sometimes we get stuck in our ways, which could limit us experiencing new things that we might enjoy).

My daughters mother is almost 4 years older than me and father time has not been nice to her to say the least.
She has packed on some pounds over the years, so I use her as a prime example, when I say women my age.
In all actuality my daughter and wife get along well being in the same age bracket due to them having a lot of similarities and habits. Whenever I disagree with either of them the other will try to make me see the younger womens perspective on a subject. In a sense it works out pretty well because they both relate to where each other is coming from when I cant, and they both have different ways of explaining things to me whereas my daughter particular way may not work but my wife can explain it to me where it will work and vice versa.
Only down side is they both love to shop, and any time her and my daughter go out I foot the bill.

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
Pussy will always be a priority for me because I got my shit together. Pussy is like an amusement park ride. I enjoy the thrill. I got money, and stability so I want to enjoy fresh ass. 20-35 is the range. I’ll be 36 soon soon and bitches don’t know how old I am because I look young.
see me when you hit your 50's kid

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Age difference matters as as much as you value it.
Different people want different things in a partner.
Some people want youth and vitality. Others want comfort and familiarity.
A lot of times, it also depends on where you are in your own life as to what you want in a partner.
As long as everybody involved is grown, there are no victims and no rules.
Find your match and define your own relationship parameters according to your needs/wants.

On a side note,
Feminists love the terms "age-appropriate" and "creepy" to shame men into adherence to their mindset that all women are victims of the patriarchy and all men are voluntarily or involuntarily oppressors.
Older women use this narrative to attempt to even out marriage opportunities for them. You hear shaming tactics like "Ooh, I couldn't mess with no man that messes with those young girls." (young girls meaning visibly younger than them) "Its creepy!" But an older woman will easily date a younger guy and call him a "boy toy" with no shame because they don't see the reverse as victimization, because "all women are victims under the patriarchy", therefore they believe they can not take advantage of a man.

That is absolutely spot on.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Older women are financially responsible :
Older women are financially stable and won't depend on their men but can be helpful to their partners when in a financial crisis. Such women display genuine emotions. Therefore, it is much more meaningful to be with an older woman who will stick with you through thick and thin rather than a younger woman who is after your money and end up draining you financially.

2. Older women are mature:
Older women know what they want and go for it. They don't take forever to decide what they want. Young women take in a lot of peer pressure and tend to listen more to their age mates and with time may end up ruining a good relationship. With an older woman, one is more likely to have a relationship is grounded on honesty, understanding, open communication and these rules are the ones you would live by. No wasting time on immature fights and games, making life easy.

3. Older women are emotional stable:
Older women are secure in their lives and are aware of their needs and desires and have a better understanding and tolerance of their partner's drawbacks. Because of their experiences and age, they offer a lot to a relationship. This is an irresistible trait.

4. Older women are understanding:
Men who are in a relationship with mature women can get meaningful support and advice from their partners. Older women are sensible enough to handle difficult situations in life.

5. Older women do not need continuous pampering:
Younger women need a lot of attention and pampering from their partners. They want to be showered with praise and gifts and in some cases, the gifts need to be expensive. They want romance and all the paraphernalia that comes with it. While older women do like to be pampered, the relationship's main focus is having fun instead of having constant validation.

It's even much better when she's wealthy.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Folks know how I feel about it. If you're willing to fuck a young girl who's 18 and barely out of high-school or still attending, you'd go lower than 18 if you could.

That's pedophile behavior and you should be arrested.

Now 21 and up? Do what you do.
Nobody talking about 18 year olds and if so so what shes legal. 16 or 17 year old is legal in some states.
Weve been through this before and I'm not saying I would go that low but if someone else is that's there business.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah its not even like that.
Her theory is on this is that I am her king and her king needs to be taken care of in every way, and I should never have to want or stray from home for anything.
We are not talking about some one night jump off threeway shit but more of a long term monogamous relationship with another woman.
The way she explained it to me is that there are certain things that she may lack or certain things that I may require not only physically but emotionally and mentally that may not be a strong suit for her. We would be adding a woman that would be strong in those areas and they would compliment each other like her and I do.
Sounds fantastic

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I disagree but I'm not your age yet. I don't want hear a bish talk about anything...period. I don't care to talk about politics or social issues. I don't waste my time talking about stupid shit. either do something or you don't. all women got attitude and issues, and older ones are set in their ways. better get a woman that looks good while you are dealing with it. I'll leave it to you to talk about 13th century philosophy changes with wine and then go to the bedroom for some beat up, dried pussy. all i want is raise my kids, help me pick travel locations, clean, and have dinner ready.

the weirdest thing happened at work today....i don't give a shit. pour me some more hen.
I died from laughing and came back to life. Just like you. Hallelujah

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hell yeah age matter in a relationship. if you just fucking its who gives a fuck. once that shit starts evolving to communication, dating, likes and interest it muddies the water. young girl gonna want more. hell when i was in my early 20s fucking and dating 30-40 year olds they wanted more. shit i couldn't give. its all about place and time and being honest and open with the chick

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Nobody talking about 18 year olds and if so so what shes legal. 16 or 17 year old is legal in some states.
Weve been through this before and I'm not saying I would go that low but if someone else is that's there business.
Thats kid and if you willing to fuck a kid you need to be jailed and stomped out :dunno: what the fuck is wrong with y'all?

Darkness's

Registered
Thats kid and if you willing to fuck a kid you need to be jailed and stomped out :dunno: what the fuck is wrong with y'all?
Youre a dumb bitch didnt I say I wouldnt go that low and if i did decide to sleep with an 18 or 19 year old there is nothing you can do but mind your own business you fucking idiot. STOMP me out nigga fuck you I'll break your fucking legs

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Youre a dumb bitch didnt I say I wouldnt go that low and if i did decide to sleep with an 18 or 19 year old there is nothing you can do but mind your own fuckiby business you fucking idiot.
Use common sense, I used you as a generalization and didn't think I'd have to explain that but here we are.

The fact you'd "mind your business " when it comes to grown men seeking out sex from teen girls means you condone it. Use your pea brain and read what you're actually typing.

You keep saying 18 19 only because those are legal age but fact remains those are still kids and you're walking that pedophile rope :dunno: sorry if that upset you.

Darkness's

Registered
Use common sense, I used you as a generalization and didn't think I'd have to explain that but here we are.

The fact you'd "mind your business " when it comes to grown men seeking out sex from teen girls means your condone it. Use your pea brain and read what you're actually typing.

You keep saying 18 19 only because those are legal age but fact remains those are still kids and you're walking that pedophile rope :dunno: sorry if that upset you.
I dont want to hear it legal is legal end of discussion the key word is LEGAL how hard is that to understand ? If two people being together LEGALY hasnothing to do with me I'm not going out of my way to make it an issue. Just mind your own business and let people live their lives if they arent doing anything wrong its not a hard thing to do.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I dont want to hear it legal is legal end of discussion the key word is LEGAL his hard is that to understand ? If two people being together LEGALY hasnothing to do with me I'm not going out if my way to make it an issue.
Sounds like a law that was invented by pedophile white men so that they'd have and excuse to fuck as low as they can. How interesting that you're choosing to "benefit" from it black man:yawn:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the US, half your age plus 7 is cool.

3rd World and developing countries, does not matter if you have bread and good health.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Dating a woman 9 years older and shit has been great. Communication flows and we say what the hell is on our minds when it's on out minds. Having someone as mature as her has definitely been a nice. I forget that she's older because she stays in great shape and doesn't look her age at all. I can truly say I enjoy her company and opinion on many things and she feels the same. We both have our own everything and when we get together it's to spend nothing but time building our relationship.