Do men like women calling them 'daddy' during sex?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
That's some new trendy shit.
nah

not remotely
From my experience a women who has a great relationship with her real daddy won't call you daddy.
distilled truth

Not really. But it works for me cuz sometimes i be done forgot what name i've told a chick. I was ready to snap on a chick cuz i thought she called me another niggaz name. But had to think real quick, that was the name I'd told her

lmaaaaaaaao!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Well I once was at Thanksgiving dinner with my gal and family.
She says "pass the hotsauce daddy"
And me and her pops both reached for the crystal .
:smh:

Its was very awkward
And even more awkward fucking her under her dad's roof later that night with panties in her mouth.
:dunno:

PaperKut

Panty-Dropper
BGOL Investor
Depends

I kinda don't like when young hoes call me that shit

But the finer you are the less I give a damn about anything you got to say

Bitch can call me uncle if she bad enough
Bingo
tenor.gif

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
distilled truth

I already clarified what I meant by "new" in the previous post.

With that said, a chick calling a man "daddy" does not necessarily mean you have daddy issues. Just like calling your girl "baby" doesn't mean you're a pedophile. Or when cats from the NYC area used to call chicks "Ma" indicate an Oedipus complex. Or a Puerto Rican/Dominican call each other Papi/Mami. Or Indians call women "Auntie". In Spain they say Tio/Tia, translated uncle/aunt.

Go around the world, you'll see we're not the only ones who use "daddy" or other relatives as a term of affection.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I already clarified what I meant by "new" in the previous post.

With that said, a chick calling a man "daddy" does not necessarily mean you have daddy issues. Just like calling your girl "baby" doesn't mean you're a pedophile. Or when cats from the NYC area used to call chicks "Ma" indicate an Oedipus complex. Or a Puerto Rican/Dominican call each other Papi/Mami. Or Indians call women "Auntie". In Spain they say Tio/Tia, translated uncle/aunt.

Go around the world, you'll see we're not the only ones who use "daddy" or other relatives as a term of affection.
Relax bucko

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Well I once was at Thanksgiving dinner with my gal and family.
She says "pass the hotsauce daddy"
And me and her pops both reached for the crystal .
:smh:

Its was very awkward
And even more awkward fucking her under her dad's roof later that night with panties in her mouth.
:dunno:

Get the fuck out!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I swear my boy told me some shit like this at work one time. Keep in mind these was white folks too. Both would answer her. Both were Jarheads too.

They laughed that shit off but he said the same thing, he was MAD uncomfortable.

The father-in-law was a cop too, his wife called him Dick but his name wasn’t Richard. I swear I was in tears man.

oNE

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Get the fuck out!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I swear my boy told me some shit like this at work one time. Keep in mind these was white folks too. Both would answer her. Both were Jarheads too.

They laughed that shit off but he said the same thing, he was MAD uncomfortable.

The father-in-law was a cop too, his wife called him Dick but his name wasn’t Richard. I swear I was in tears man.

oNE
:roflmao2:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I been there with a chick. She wanted to role play and I was supposed to be a muhfucka who climbed into the crib through an open window and take advantage of her. That shit spooked the shit out of her though. She damn near had a nervous breakdown and shit. :roflmao:

After giving it some thought, I really think that she had experienced something like that the way she started sobbing and shaking. :eek2::smh:

Nigga, she ain't yo beneficiary, is she? You might get set up by her and her REAL nigga doing some dumb shit like that!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Nigga, she ain't yo beneficiary, is she? You might get set up by her and her REAL nigga doing some dumb shit like that!

Nah, it was a chick that I had been with for well over a year and she was insatiable. It was at our crib. She wanted to role-play some shit and I think it actually triggered some real shit from her past that she wasn't expecting.

She was so shook that I never brought that shit up again to get some answers...I left it alone because I didn't want to traumatize her ass.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I been there with a chick. She wanted to role play and I was supposed to be a muhfucka who climbed into the crib through an open window and take advantage of her. That shit spooked the shit out of her though. She damn near had a nervous breakdown and shit. :roflmao:

After giving it some thought, I really think that she had experienced something like that the way she started sobbing and shaking. :eek2::smh:
lol bro. ISSUES. run.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Nah, it was a chick that I had been with for well over a year and she was insatiable. It was at our crib. She wanted to role-play some shit and I think it actually triggered some real shit from her past that she wasn't expecting.

She was so shook that I never brought that shit up again to get some answers...I left it alone because I didn't want to traumatize her ass.

I know that pus was fya though.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah. Don't want to hear Anyone calling me daddy except my kids. Now my Puerto Rican ex wife used to call me poppi and I liked that shit!

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont care if a chick calls me daddy, but we all different.

Also, in the northeast its common to run into Black chicks that often call their men Papi, just like the Latinas.

Down south I heard cats sometimes refer to women as "Lil mama". Isnt that the same as females referring to their man as daddy?

Last edited: