Do men like women calling them 'daddy' during sex?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

tenor.gif

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
You know what? I’m not sure.

I had a chick call me Papi and I used to love her accent so that was fire.

Wifey never called me daddy and I dont remember a lot of black women that did.

However, I had a chick at work that I was joking around with and threatened to take off my belt. She walked away, with this ass and that twisted back arch and said please daddy, go ahead and spank me. SUDDENLY, it was the sexiest shit I had seen in forever.

Keep in mind that I wasn’t even attracted to this old chick at all but I wanted a piece of that ass ever since . Just cant cross that line.

:lol:

I think it depends on the person.

oNE

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
With me it depends on the chick and the chemistry. There is a distinct difference between the chick who's gouging out your back with her nails and on the verge of an intense orgasm:pain::hulksmash2:, and the chick that just pushes your buttons in an effort to make you put hands on her.:furious::beatyourass:

The crazy bitch who thinks that if you don't discipline them, then you're less than a man and shit or just can't tame them. Them's the hoes with Daddy issues. When they're calling you Daddy, it means something totally different to them. 20lbs of headaches for 5lbs of pussy. :smh::smh::smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That's some new trendy shit. Not a big fan of it. But a lot of us call each other "baby" at all times of the day, so there's that..
Women calling their man "Daddy" goes waaay back. I'm almost certain that my grandparents used the term too. Just listen to some of that old Blue Comedy.
Baby connotes one who needs love and protection; one that you want to take care of, but Daddy lays down the law and takes control.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Daddy, no.

¡Papí, sí!
That's flip sides of the same coin. :lol:
tumblr_np6oolnI2c1td4t64o1_500.gif

I gotta say though, I never thought that Spanish was a language of romance until I heard that shit in my ear in the heat of passion.:pain::rise::hulksmash2:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's kinda over exposed, I think.
Just like every dude using the age old; "Who's is it...?", line with a woman when they're really feeling kinda primal and want to dominate. :p

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Not during sex.. Nah. My wife does other times, but that stems from us having kids.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women calling their man "Daddy" goes waaay back. I'm almost certain that my grandparents used the term too. Just listen to some of that old Blue Comedy.
Baby connotes one who needs love and protection; one that you want to take care of, but Daddy lays down the law and takes control.
I'm not saying women calling men "daddy" never existed before, I'm saying it's become a new trend in modern culture. Daddy, zaddy, bae, boo, etc., all variations but generally serve the same purpose. Terms of affection.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
My side piece copped this from Issa, I think. I'm good as long as she's quick about it.

tenor.gif

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
My ex was really into that bullshit and it was a turn off, at first it was cool but it just kept escalating. Went from just calling me daddy to wanting to do role play where she’s my daughter and I would sneak into her room and molest her and shit. Def raised some red flags. That evolved? :confused: Devolved... into her wanting me to choke her unconscious and pretend to rape her, needless to say the bitch was white and had daddy issues. Didn’t last too long after that. lol I did however enjoy putting her on a leash and walking her around on all fours like the white dog she was lmao :giggle:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ex was really into that bullshit and it was a turn off, at first it was cool but it just kept escalating. Went from just calling me daddy to wanting to do role play where she’s my daughter and I would sneak into her room and molest her and shit. Def raised some red flags. That evolved? :confused: Devolved... into her wanting me to choke her unconscious and pretend to rape her, needless to say the bitch was white and had daddy issues. Didn’t last too long after that. lol I did however enjoy putting her on a leash and walking her around on all fours like the white dog she was lmao :giggle:
Man I had one too. Black girl. Told me to just grab her by the hair and give it to her, but to surprise her. Months go by, she come in the door and I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her neck and she went-the-fuck-off.
Bitch forgot she gave me the green light. :roflmao:
Called my home and told him he might need to bail me out.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Not really. But it works for me cuz sometimes i be done forgot what name i've told a chick. I was ready to snap on a chick cuz i thought she called me another niggaz name. But had to think real quick, that was the name I'd told her
:roflmao:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Man I had one too. Black girl. Told me to just grab her by the hair and give it to her, but to surprise her. Months go by, she come in the door and I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her neck and she went-the-fuck-off.
Bitch forgot she gave me the green light. :roflmao:
Called my home and told him he might need to bail me out.
I been there with a chick. She wanted to role play and I was supposed to be a muhfucka who climbed into the crib through an open window and take advantage of her. That shit spooked the shit out of her though. She damn near had a nervous breakdown and shit. :roflmao:

After giving it some thought, I really think that she had experienced something like that the way she started sobbing and shaking. :eek2::smh: