do bitches really try n catch ball players out there like this...?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess they call it game because the dude thought he had got the blow job free or for a small amount of money but they was working on the big payoff.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
In answer to your question hell yeah. I knew one former NFL player who got gamed. He suddenly gets nailed for child support payments and never fucked the chick, head in the front seat. So yeah they're out there. BTW 5 figures a month on that child support and he didn't even know her name.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
There was an episode of “The Game” about this. Groupie was running around dude’s apartment trying to find and hide the condom or something.

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
HELL YEAH, The Female is ANY SPECIES will always be more RUTHLESS.

tenor.gif

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
That’s a nice clip :)

But it’s not reality. Once semen touches the air. It dies.

You have a much better chance at putting holes in his condom.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Shidddd remember the tennis player that met a waitress at a bar and fucked her in the mop closet? Might've been Boris Becker. Bitch got the condom off the floor and put the semen in her pussy and ended up getting a few million from him

‘’WOW let me Google this shit

Damnn had to give that chick a $2 million lump sum plus child support every month, his wife was pregnant at the time and she left him, he had give her $11million and the house. Article said he recent filed for bankruptcy and is selling all his tennis trophies and memorabilia, this after making over $100 million during his career :hithead: :hithead:

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Ballers need to be hip to the game and don't put themselves in situations like this. Cause you will get got. These hoes are scandalous.

:itsawrap:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
no true smh people college semen from bulls , dogs and other animals all day and it sits out with air before artificially inseminating the female animal. Learn biology

Ok sorry it can last up to a few minutes before they die. My mistake

But it will be very hard to get pregnant under those conditions

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
‘’WOW let me Google this shit

Damnn had to give that chick a $2 million lump sum plus child support every month, his wife was pregnant at the time and she left him, he had give her $11million and the house. Article said he recent filed for bankruptcy and is selling all his tennis trophies and memorabilia, this after making over $100 million during his career :hithead: :hithead:

Cheaper to pay HOOKER'S
FUCK a relationship that will COST you in the end anyway. :thumbsup:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Cheaper to pay HOOKER'S
FUCK a relationship that will COST you in the end anyway. :thumbsup:

wasnt even a relationship, dude said he was out drinkin and saw her at a bar. I guess she recognized him because he said they exchanged looks a couple times and when she went towards the bathroom he followed her, they had a lil small talk and then fucked in a closet, He said she left and he had a couple more drinks, he never even asked her her name. He said 8 months later he got a fax to his office saying “you got a child on the way”..lmaooo

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There was an episode of “The Game” about this. Groupie was running around dude’s apartment trying to find and hide the condom or something.

He was hip to her game (his ex told him what his new girl was gonna do), so while she was in that post-fuck sleep mode, he flushed the condom down the toilet.

I've heard of guys putting hot sauce in the condom afterwards to kill the sperm and to "turn the heat up" should the bitch try some slick shit.

Also, BYOR - bring your own rubbers. No worries about pinholes.

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew a guy who "managed" ladies of the night that some teams hired to talk to the new players about games that will be played by women. Things like always keep the condom on until you can personally throw the condom in the toilet and flush it. Not to fall asleep around girls you just met, etc. But it seems like they forget that shit as soon as their dicks get hard...Hence all the child support these guys are paying.