DL Hugley On Cats Meeting Trump On The "Behalf Of Black People"...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Those fools are meeting with Trump on behalf of themselves... You have coon ass Jim Brown meeting 'on behalf of black people' yet the only thing that comes from his fucking mouth from these meetings is chastising black peoples for not kissing Trumps ass like he does...

Fuck all of those motherfuckers....

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Why do BLACK PEOPLE have all these non-qualified entertainers, athletes and various other kats speaking as experts on what will help the BLACK community?

With anything that effects worlwide jewery do you ever see nbc, abc, cbs, msnbc, cnn or any news outlet got to a khazarian:
  • athelete
  • entertainer
  • random mutha fucker
for an opinion?

Peace to DL, but know your lane.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Why do BLACK PEOPLE have all these non-qualified entertainers, athletes and various other kats speaking as experts on what will help the BLACK community?

With anything that effects worlwide jewery do you ever see nbc, abc, cbs, msnbc, cnn or any news outlet got to a khazarian:
  • athelete
  • entertainer
  • random mutha fucker
for an opinion?

Why won't you verify you're black? You've been saying way too many suspect white supremacist shit. Stop being a bitch but of course you'll just dodge this post you piece of shit.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

• athelete
  • entertainer
  • random mutha fucker
for an opinion?

That's because that is who CAC's like yourself put on display in the media. Trump called for that coon, he didn't reach out to any black people in congress. He didn't call any black mayors. No black scholars or prominent business people. Not a black CEO. he called tap dancing ass clowns for a photo shoot that would swallow their honor for some crumbs off his dick.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
i'
Why won't you verify you're black? You've been saying way too many suspect white supremacist shit. Stop being a bitch but of course you'll just dodge this post you piece of shit.

"Why won't you verify you're black?"
Dr Truth/Ruth like I told you previously that is some sucker shit. Just like you pretending to be 4 or 5 different people on here. Or better yet you lying about being a doctor.

"You've been saying way too many suspect white supremacist shit."

Like what?

"Stop being a bitch but of course you'll just dodge this post you piece of shit."
Oh really? You keep following a grown many around asking to know my skin complexion? If that ain't bitch made then I don't know what is.

I'm highly melanated. I say that with great trepidation because that may turn a uncover, gay, fag, bitch like you on.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
That's because that is who CAC's like yourself put on display in the media. Trump called for that coon, he didn't reach out to any black people in congress. He didn't call any black mayors. No black scholars or prominent business people. Not a black CEO. he called tap dancing ass clowns for a photo shoot that would swallow their honor for some crumbs off his dick.

"That's because that is who CAC's like yourself put on display in the media."
Really, if you have proof, irrefutable proof of this innuendo. concerning my ORIGINALITY and highly melaninated skin. I will provide $50,000 cash to you.

Aren't you in KILLA KALI? If you are the matter can easily be solved.

I never figured you for a bitch dr ruth/truth type but you conducting yourself like a real "BITCH" today. Pump your crab-ass brakes.

"Trump called for that coon, he didn't reach out to any black people in congress. He didn't call any black mayors. No black scholars or prominent business people. Not a black CEO. he called tap dancing ass clowns for a photo shoot"

My point exactly.

Did he? Did they decline?

"that would swallow their honor for some crumbs off his dick."
Damn, li'l dogg! This above statement is questionable.

Yo acting like not only a real "BITCH" today but a "HOMO-ASS BITCH"!!!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What he said was on point, me and my brother were basically saying the same thing when I was talking to him yesterday. If you are going to meet with him do that shit in private and see if he is serious about helping out our communities.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Anyway, you wont post confirmation, so we all know you're white or have Entro po negro fingers. It's cool. We see you.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's not taking private meetings w blk ppl. Gotta come down that elevator and kiss the ring.
Is it because we don't know the game, or are we just happy to be there? You cannot deny that most of us like a good photo. We associate being in the vincinty as good enough.

For the most part, there's a reason why we aren't "respected". There's a reason why homosexuals appear to have more political Juice than us black people. There's a reason why there's a Mathew Shepard Law, and not an Emitt Till Law.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what Jay Z and friends got for preforming for Hilary.
performing for hillary during a campaign season is different from accepting a position for a job youre clearly NOT qualified for..

lets put it this way..
If Obama had said he wanted to do outreach for the poor white rural community..you know the trailer park trash..he called to talk to

country singer Willie Nelson
pop star Miley Cyrus
game show host Chuck Woolery
retired footballer Joe Nameth

to talk to them about what can be done about the rural/rustbelt community issues..

would you think he was serious??

OPEN QUESTION FOR ANYONE

I'll wait:hmm::hmm::hmm:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
performing for hillary during a campaign season is different from accepting a position for a job youre clearly NOT qualified for..

lets put it this way..
If Obama had said he wanted to do outreach for the poor white rural community..you know the trailer park trash..he called to talk to

country singer Willie Nelson
pop star Miley Cyrus
game show host Chuck Woolery
retired footballer Joe Nameth

to talk to them about what can be done about the rural/rustbelt community issues..

would you think he was serious??

OPEN QUESTION FOR ANYONE

I'll wait:hmm::hmm::hmm:

nahmean?