Divorce: Mike Epps wife wants 109k per month‎

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Mike Epps Estranged Wife Wants 100k Per Month
New details have surfaced surrounding the divorce between Mike Epps and his estranged wife, Mechelle. Last year, the comedian filed for divorce, ending their ten year marriage. The couple have two daughters, 10 and 12.

Mike Epps

According to a new report, Mechelle has requested sole possession of their home and around $110k per month from the comedian/actor. The amount will reportedly cover their daughter’s private education (which is around $72k), food, vacations, grooming, their nanny ($3,500k) and other expenses.

opt-out-icon2.png

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

Mechelle has little to no income and no longer has access to their bank accounts and credit cards, according to court docs. Mike made over $3 million a year and while the couple was married, the comedian didn’t want Mechelle to work. Mike nor Mechelle have yet to comment publicly about their split.

Read more: http://m.tmz.com/2017/03/21/mike-epps-divorce-ex-wants-big-money-support/

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Damn! 72k PER MONTH just for private school!?!

Ok, let's do some quick early morning, may not be right math.... 2 kids = 36k per kid. Assuming they go to school 9 months outta the year =324k per kid per school year. Kids based on age are around 4th & 7th grade. Let's average that out to 6th. So 6 more years of schooling (not including college) = 1,944k per kid left until graduating 12th grade or 3,888k (3.8 milli) total.

Fuck that! They could attend the one of the most expensive private Universities (George Washington tuition about 52k/yr) for around 37/38 years per kid.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DAMN!!! Its time for moms to cut back... Good public school, start hittin safeway, maybe start teaching the girls grooming habits, drive to vacation spots, there too old for a nanny; since moms going to be around more,, anyway, she will probably get the amount plus more.. The whole system is fucking outta whack.. Its time for a hard reset!!!

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
According to a new report, Mechelle has requested sole possession of their home and around $110k per month from the comedian/actor. The amount will reportedly cover their daughter’s private education (which is around $72k), food, vacations, grooming, their nanny ($3,500k) and other expenses.

Y'all niggas lol

That's 72k/yr, and that's more than probably the highest private school tuition in the country. The extra is probably said to cover extracurriculars.

Its annual tuition fellas... And thats still VERY expensive.

That's what I was hoping, but the article reads like it's per month to add up to the 110k, lol.

GhostWriter

Rising Star
Registered
Every where else in the article they're referencing payments per month and money going towards that allocation. I still want clarity. We can't assume one without the other

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

According to a new report, Mechelle has requested sole possession of their home and around $110k per month from the comedian/actor. The amount will reportedly cover their daughter’s private education (which is around $72k), food, vacations, grooming, their nanny ($3,500k) and other expenses. /

Why does she need a Nanny? She doesn’t work

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If I was a judge and this came before me, I would actually reduce whatever the husband is paying her.

Perhaps she should learn the value of a dollar if she thinks she needs such an exorbitant amount.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Ok I'm officially saying it... any nigga who gets married or purposely has kids is a fucking idiot.

Note: I'm an idiot. I had 1 kid on purpose.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New details have surfaced surrounding the divorce between Mike Epps and his estranged wife, Mechelle. Last year, the comedian filed for divorce, ending their ten year marriage. The couple have two daughters, 10 and 12.

Mike Epps

opt-out-icon2.png

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

Mechelle has little to no income and no longer has access to their bank accounts and credit cards, according to court docs. Mike made over $3 million a year and while the couple was married, the comedian didn’t want Mechelle to work. Mike nor Mechelle have yet to comment publicly about their split.

Read more: http://m.tmz.com/2017/03/21/mike-epps-divorce-ex-wants-big-money-support/

l4_mgO.gif

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
That shit is ridiculous. Im sure the guy will pay child support and alimony accordingly, but why financially ruin the same person that has/will have you living in the lap of luxury for some time to come?? You big dummy!