Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World coming 2 theatres

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

When they say Steve do they mean the guy who was jealous of tony starks, who sacrificed the timeline to get some trim, the person who caused all this madness between who gets to represent the shield.. Steve Rogers is the illusion of kindness when in reality they have their own agenda and will sacrifice others well being in order to get it.. Steve Rogers is America... cte is what america was without fronting.. cte>>>>> Steve Rogers... you don’t want to do this>>>>> I can do this all day... let’s go cte

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come on man. Astro train didn't know who the fuck they were throwing out the door, he was driving.

That's no different than you driving a Yukon and one of your kids in the third row throw it out the window. The cop might pull you over for littering, but you had no idea what the fuck was going on back there

AstroTurf and probably got to Cybertron and said, "Wait...you threw out WHO?!!"
nah not astrotrain, but everyone on astrotrain lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You on here rooting for dollar store cap.....we gonna put you in time out!!!
Mr cte.. I like bad guys in movies.. great bad guys make for good films.. marvel has lacked good bad guys for the most part.. so now that they finally getting on board with understanding villains and how they make for better entertainment I’m enjoying it.. cte showing you that being a superhero sucks and now is being pushed to edge of madness to crossing over the dark side.. notice the number 1 episode every1 talking about is the 1 he went mad.. you see bad guys make things better.. now every1 wants to see him lose.. he has now made the good guy more important than what he once was... did you see how thanos made avengers useless for 5 yrs once he did the snap, world peace had them doing exactly nothing ..team bad guys.. doing evil so the good guys have something to do

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@tallblacknyc @ViCiouS

i predicted this sh*t exactly​

Bucky was once the best bad guy marvel had.. probably 1 of the reasons why winter soldier was my fave marvel flick until thanos did avengers 3.. after winter soldier he became Bucky some mental issues pussy getting his ass kicked and having mini small parts.. they bitchified the greatness he once was.. let’s get rid of the feelings and return back into a killing machine.. cte and zemo slowly bringing back the winter soldier.. put the mask back on buck and come back to the darkside.. cte making buck bloodthirsty again

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Buckeye was once the best bad guy marvel had.. probably 1 of the reasons why winter soldier was my fave marvel flick until thanos did avengers 3.. after winter soldier he became Bucky some mental issues pussy getting his ass kicked and having mini small parts.. they bitchified the greatness he once was.. let’s get rid of the feelings and return back into a killing machine.. cte and zemo slowly bringing back the winter soldier.. put the mask back on buck and come back to the darkside.. cte making buck bloodthirsty again

yeah I understand all that

but that cte aint good for his social media or his career moving forward.

winter solider almost tweeted his career to death.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
When they say Steve do they mean the guy who was jealous of tony starks, who sacrificed the timeline to get some trim, the person who caused all this madness between who gets to represent the shield.. Steve Rogers is the illusion of kindness when in reality they have their own agenda and will sacrifice others well being in order to get it.. Steve Rogers is America... cte is what america was without fronting.. cte>>>>> Steve Rogers... you don’t want to do this>>>>> I can do this all day... let’s go cte

Steve Rogers went back to 1950 to live his life
And didn't stop racism

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

His insecurity has led him to murder in 3 episodes lol

Steve Rogers was captain america for 90 years never murdered anyone

Took this dude failing twice to a little immigrant terrorist and a friend dying (cause cap never lost anyone right!?!?) For him to resort to flat out murder

He took the special shit when he wasn't supposed to and now he's basically tainted goods

It's been 3 episodes lol

This his 1st mission as Captain America

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched endgame again a couple days ago, and the shield wa broken in the fight with Thanos.

Im guessing Steve stayed in the alternate timeline until he was old, and brought the shield from that timeline since they established that you can’t change the future.

I would expect that to upset the timeline in someway as a timeline missing a captain America shield seems like it might be a big deal. I wonder will this be covered in Loki, or one of the upcoming movies, or if it’s just a plot hole.

Something else I thought about is they could bring Steve Rogers back because they did discover how to make someone young again.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His insecurity has led him to murder in 3 episodes lol

Steve Rogers was captain america for 90 years never murdered anyone

Took this dude failing twice to a little immigrant terrorist and a friend dying (cause cap never lost anyone right!?!?) For him to resort to flat out murder

He took the special shit when he wasn't supposed to and now he's basically tainted goods

It's been 3 episodes lol

Allow me to correct u, those mistakes are common.

Steve Rogers has 100% murdered people. He was in WW2. He's murked plenty of Nazis. In the films

Unless any of those guys hes shooting at are upside down, he's not aiming at legs.

Not to mention, dude was a fugitive from the law for an entire 2 films.

John only murked out a criminal who was apart of a terrorist organization responsible for his friends demise.

Thats standup shit to me

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Steve Rogers has 100% murdered people. He was in WW2. He's murked plenty of Nazis. In the films

Unless any of those guys hes shooting at are upside down, he's not aiming at legs.

John only murked out a criminal who was apart of a terrorist organization responsible for his friends demise.

Thats standup shit to me

So you don't understand the difference between killing and murdering I see.

That's ok famalama

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Thats standup shit to me

new cap had the enemy captured. Old Captain was going into situations where his life was on the line. Has old cap ever captured a criminal and then just killed them? He didn't snap and murder everyone in the elevator.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa, thats semantics now...
It's not semantics it's facts lol

I didn't say he didn't kill anyone
I said he never murdered anyone
It's not the same thing there is a distinct difference
It's why soldiers don't go to jail for killing enemy combatants
But soldiers who kill helpless people when they didn't have to go to the slammer

Dude was done take him in
Instead he took the shield and murdered him in front of the world

An unarmed man

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not semantics it's facts lol

I didn't say he didn't kill anyone
I said he never murdered anyone
It's not the same thing there is a distinct difference
It's why soldiers don't go to jail for killing enemy combatants
But soldiers who kill helpless people when they didn't have to go to the slammer

Dude was done take him in
Instead he took the shield and murdered him in front of the world

An unarmed man

So John Walker won't go to jail either, you have proven yourself wrong.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
new cap had the enemy captured. Old Captain was going into situations where his life was on the line. Has old cap ever captured a criminal and then just killed them? He didn't snap and murder everyone in the elevator.
You can live with herpes or get rid of it for good.. my boy John chooses to eliminate the pain for good.. meanwhile captain likes evil to live to see more sequels and cause more pain and sorrow.. team walker

John= the cure
Rogers= valtrex