Dirty Racist Southern cac cop Harasses Brother for Doing 65mph in a 70

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, once he said pulled you over for going 65 in a 70, at that point..."officer am I under arrest?"...
"Can I leave?"

No other conversation is needed.... all that bull shit from the cop..... ehh can I go or not?

Plus highway's have a minimum....as long as you go above the minimum....there's no reason for the stop and bullshit.

He needs to file a complaint

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, gotten that shit before on I-270, a fuck ass MD trooper harrassed me for driving...check this, defensively! Last summer, a MoCo cop gave me a ticket for one of my day lights being out.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So nooooooow they can pull you over for driving - too slowly?:angry::angry::angry:

I hate to say it but if this continues...

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You drivin a car they can't afford equals auto stop...Officer friendly flipped qwik into officer meany when he lost control of the dialog..Was almost expectin lil bitch to ask for his freedom papers.

giphy.gif

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
And white people will swear up and down this isn't because of race. I deal with the same bullshit at least every few months on my way to one of my locations in Clear Lake area.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Driving a rental car just under the speed limit. The stop is designed to develop reasonable suspicion to search the vehicle for drugs. The cop will say that is a profile of a drug trafficker. What they won't say is the part about the driver being black playing a role in the stop. And guess what? The United States Supreme Court will say that shit is ok....

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did he get out of the car? Cac was being an ass but getting out of the car could have escalated the warning to some dumb shit.

Take that warning to city council or a lawyer or hell to the news. Don't get out of the car after the cac walks away he could have cried threat then.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Driving a rental car just under the speed limit. The stop is designed to develop reasonable suspicion to search the vehicle for drugs. The cop will say that is a profile of a drug trafficker. What they won't say is the part about the driver being black playing a role in the stop. And guess what? The United States Supreme Court will say that shit is ok....
It's also a way to try to get the driver to react emotionally and try to bait him into reacting in a way where the cop can arrest him or get physical w/ him or even shoot him.

Last edited:

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude said he lived in Clayton and worked in Goldsboro. Looked like a county sheriff. With the speed limit being 70, I'm guessing he was traveling on either 1-95 or I-40.

One thing known for sure about Johnston county (klan country) is if you got a car rental with NY or FL tags, you're pretty much guaranteed to get pulled over since that's considered the halfway point between Miami and New York.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't no way in a freezing Hell would I get out of my car to walk back and confront a racist pig with an object (cellphone) in my hand on a roadside. Had that cop blown his brains out, he'd have gotten away with it clean simply by saying he thought he saw a gun. The whole point of videoing the stop was for proof the pig was dirty. Once you have that proof, get the fuck outta there, and let social media do its thing. Glad the brotha made it out whole.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Y’all niggas are a bunch of beta ass males or a bunch of bitches. Anyone driving UNDER the fucking speed limit needs their license revoked. It’s you moist ass sucker niggas who are too scared to drive which is why there is so much god damn traffic. It be 4am and the highways in NYC and LA are backed up. Meanwhile, there are no cars on the road... just a few bitch made niggas like you niggas who want to go 40mph side by side on a highway, backing up everything... all because you lack the testosterone to be a man.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Y’all niggas are a bunch of beta ass males or a bunch of bitches. Anyone driving UNDER the fucking speed limit needs their license revoked. It’s you moist ass sucker niggas who are too scared to drive which is why there is so much god damn traffic. It be 4am and the highways in NYC and LA are backed up. Meanwhile, there are no cars on the road... just a few bitch made niggas like you niggas who want to go 40mph side by side on a highway, backing up everything... all because you lack the testosterone to be a man.
Bro What in the entire fuck are you talking about? Lmao

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And white peoppe will swear up and down this isn't because of race. I deal with the same bullshit at least ever few months on my way to one of my locations.
They know it’s about race but they like to play stupid in order to turn the tables and say whites are the real victims of racism. They will call minor shit that happens to them racist and huge obvious shit that happens to us no big deal and they need all the facts. Cacs are true devils I hate them and hope they all die from a plague

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: This was so silly, I had to laugh.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
someone already stated this...but im reiterating it...if you are pulled over for doing 5mph under the speed limit...memorize the following statements and say them while recording the stop on your phone:

1) officer why am i being stopped?
2) i am willing to provide identification if i am told what your probable cause for the request is? (state dependent)
3) am i under arrest or am i free to go? If i am being detained, why am i being detained?
4) if they start with the small talk BS ?s...... i do not wish to answer any questions and wish to assert my 5th amendment rights at this time. In addition, I do not consent to search or seizure of my property.
5) officer are you aware that you are violating my civil rights?

if you can get the officer to answer these questions on video, you will have grounds for a civil right violation suit.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're a certified faggot