Did Disney take an L for this?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the wife showed me this last night, guess one of her fb friends shared it.....

Yup young Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake, dude from one of those boy bands and some black dude = Mickey Mouse Jodeci.....

This shit had me rolling!! Hahaha

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they all started the same.. but in amerikkka..

for the godish americans... that glass ceiling is real..

and bruh hit that shit...

without that glass ceiling bruhs would be running the game...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
40 seconds... that is as far as I am willing to go.
GTFOOHWTBS

Haha i understand, but you have to admit it bruh, on one hand that shit is hilarious..... 3 young hwhyte boys trying to sing Jodeci,... K-ci and Jojo were some wild cats, haha

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The singing I could almost deal with, because it is what it is.

But those outfits... and the choreography... I can't... Just... nah.

I mean, I get it, and respect to Disney for basically creating a little star factory, but... no.

marcusfenix

Rising Star
BGOL Baller
I didn't think the rendition was that bad..All of them found success JT and JC Chasez were NSYC. What's wrong with them singing Jodeci?? "I will always love you" original singer was?? My 2 cents

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I must be missing something ,I see four teens working, getting paid, on stage in front of a crowd ,The singing is not bad,
The look in the video may not hold up over time, But alot of things don't

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't think the rendition was that bad..All of them found success JT and JC Chasez were NSYC. What's wrong with them singing Jodeci?? "I will always love you" original singer was?? My 2 cents

Whitney Houston (to black folks and I dare to say most Americans)

Yeah Dolly may have written it and recorded it first, but that song wasn't truly sung until Whitney did it.

There is a vaaaaast difference between when black / melanated artist redo a white artists song and when hwhyte artists redo black / soul songs....

I was in 5 below and heard the most mayonnaise version of 1999 ever. I was out with the wife and someone redid Michael's bad..... Just terrible.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
4 marginally talented kids poorly mimicking Jodeci.

...and 3 of them became rich and famous.

Just 3 tho.

#Whiteness

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
The Mouse don't give af. They just stay printing money over there. Half the shows on their channel only last a season but they just keep churning them out.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
d2ecg62-c0d14f52-b016-43a7-8e98-157d31674e3d.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Whitney Houston (to black folks and I dare to say most Americans)

Yeah Dolly may have written it and recorded it first, but that song wasn't truly sung until Whitney did it.
I'd pay good money to see Dolly's reaction the first time she heard Whitney's version. :lol: