Detroit Pistons sign Liangelo Ball.....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Plus he outperformed everyone only to see his minutes diminished. They are going to fuck around and lose Melo too.
This!! If the league hasn't learned anything, they should at least understand that the Ball family is a tight unit. If Charlotte screws over Gelo, there will be little to nothing they can do to keep Melo.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This!! If the league hasn't learned anything, they should at least understand that the Ball family is a tight unit. If Charlotte screws over Gelo, there will be little to nothing they can do to keep Melo.
Back to the basement of mediocrity. They learned nothing from the Kobe trade.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Back to the basement of mediocrity. They learned nothing from the Kobe trade.
What was there to learn from the Kobe trade? That situation was set up when they picked him because he was only willing to play for 3 or 4 teams. Nothing like this situation.

Besides in limited minutes Gelo has 0 steals, 3 assists and 5 rebounds. He has more shot attempts than assists, rebounds, steals and blocks combined. They didn't invest a draft pick in him so they're going to play the people who they did draft.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
What was there to learn from the Kobe trade? That situation was set up when they picked him because he was only willing to play for 3 or 4 teams. Nothing like this situation.

Besides in limited minutes Gelo has 0 steals, 3 assists and 5 rebounds. He has more shot attempts than assists, rebounds, steals and blocks combined. They didn't invest a draft pick in him so they're going to play the people who they did draft.
You will see when Melo hit the free agent market.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
You will see when Melo hit the free agent market.
Didn't impact Lonzo. And Melo isn't hitting the free agent market for at least another 2 and a half years and the Hornets will be able to pay him more than any other team. If he decides to leave anywhere from 40 to 60 million on the table because of Gelo more power to him.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Didn't impact Lonzo. And Melo isn't hitting the free agent market for at least another 2 and a half years and the Hornets will be able to pay him more than any other team. If he decides to leave anywhere from 40 to 60 million on the table because of Gelo more power to him.
It's not about the money, they were already rich when they hit the league.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall know how the g league goes, minor leagues in general. It's about developing their draft picks, players they've already invested in, wins and losses be damned.
So you saying they never intend on playing him or allowing him to work his way up to NBA?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't do that. He earning it. He'll get a shot and he'll excel
I did a lot of research to arrive to that conclusion. It ain't always a question of, can a nigga hoop. Theres politics involved, unless you are a generational talent, and can overcome the politics. I could be wrong. Gelo is welcome to surprise me.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about the money, they were already rich when they hit the league.
Right! They wanna play together and win a chip as brothers.

Picture Lavar's smile under confetti as his sons wave him on the court to lift up that trophy! :lol:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did a lot of research to arrive to that conclusion. It ain't always a question of, can a nigga hoop. Theres politics involved, unless you are a generational talent, and can overcome the politics.
He is tho, and he has the leverage of his brothers
I wanna see it

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is tho
We going to disagree on that one. I'll be real tho, when the consensus was Gelo couldnt hoop, I was the 1 saying he could shoot the best out of all 3 of em. We'll just have to wait and see. First he has to start getting some burn with the Swarm.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
He is tho, and he has the leverage of his brothers
I wanna see it
It is a reason they are using his likeness for advertising. He puts asses in the seat. If it was all about development, they wouldn't keep score or charge the crowd admission.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
We going to disagree on that one. I'll be real tho, when the consensus was Gelo couldnt hoop, I was the 1 saying he could shoot the best out of all 3 of em. We'll just have to wait and see. First he has to start getting some burn with the Swarm.
You are just making shit up. Everyone knows he is the best shooter of the 3. There's always room for a shooter in the NBA.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are just making shit up. Everyone knows he is the best shooter of the 3. There's always room for a shooter in the NBA.
Man please. Just because you stay on the Ball's dick dont mean you the only person that watch basketball. I have NOTHING against these niggas. I'm actually a Lamelo fan. I'm being objective as I see it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Man please. Just because you stay on the Ball's dick dont mean you the only person that watch basketball. I have NOTHING against these niggas. I'm actually a Lamelo fan. I'm being objective as I see it.
Now you are in your feelings. No reason to go full bastard bitch about it. I wish you had a father too.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is a reason they are using his likeness for advertising. He puts asses in the seat. If it was all about development, they wouldn't keep score or charge the crowd admission.
Right.
I looked up tickets for when they play in College Park, GA in Jan. or Feb. and barely any half Court seats left. They either giving em out to corporate partners or people buying em up.

I was looking at seats 10 rows back... for a G league game :confused:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Right.
I looked up tickets for when they play in College Park, GA in Jan. or Feb. and barely any half Court seats left. They either going em out to corporate partners or people buying em up.

I was looking at seats 10 rows back... for a G league game :confused:
Facts spoken...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It took Seth curry a minute to catch onto a team. I see no reason that Gelo couldn’t be a PJ Tucker.

Defend, rebound and shoot the 3.