Deshaun Watson traded to Browns

bluemoon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gettleman does not believe in paying skill players; this is why Cam didnt have any receivers after he became GM...nah, he would be going to the same situation he has in Houston...i dont even remember the last time the Giants had a starting black QB anyway..Geno dont count..
Geno Smith was the ONLY black starting QB in Giants franchise. They were the last franchise in the league to have a black QB.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If the steelers exit the playoffs quickly and Ben takes the blame for it...i can see him retiring...Pittsburgh HAS got to fix this running game though...backs all over the place and cant run the ball. You're right though..you got players there that have to get paid
LET ME BE CLEAR ONE MORE TIME SO WE GET IT OUT OF THE WAY...........BEN IS NOT RETIRING. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PLAYOFFS. Now, you are absolutely right the running game needs to be fixed. Solve this by drafting 2 linemen in the 1st 4 rounds, Conner and Alejandro can take a hike, start Dotson at right guard and be done with it. Give the keys to Benny Snell. Resign Banner and put him at Left tackle. Problem solved. :itsawrap:

Wo8CMT.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LET ME BE CLEAR ONE MORE TIME SO WE GET IT OUT OF THE WAY...........BEN IS NOT RETIRING. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PLAYOFFS. Now, you are absolutely right the running game needs to be fixed. Solve this by drafting 2 linemen in the 1st 4 rounds, Conner and Alejandro can take a hike, start Dotson at right guard and be done with it. Give the keys to Benny Snell. Resign Banner and put him at Left tackle. Problem solved. :itsawrap:

Wo8CMT.jpg
Yo mother...... is that my bitch:angry::giggle::giggle:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wo8CMT.jpg
Back to the thread :giggle: you right Ben isn't retiring unless he suffers a major injury. But Watson will have plenty of suitors....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Back to the thread :giggle: you right Ben isn't retiring unless he suffers a major injury. But Watson will have plenty of suitors....
Yip. He didn't come back from that painful elbow injury to play one more year. He'll honor his contract. He said it already. He will play next year. Now after that I'm not sure. He may call it quits. Best case he'll sign a one year deal every year.

2FWmLR.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Yip. He didn't come back from that painful elbow injury to play one more year. He'll honor his contract. He said it already. He will play next year. Now after that I'm not sure. He may call it quits. Best case he'll sign a one year deal every year.

2FWmLR.jpg

every year ..?...man Ben done ...u sound like me when i was talking bout Eli ... :giggle:

y`all gonna hold on to him one yr too long n set the franchise back ...lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
every year ..?...man Ben done ...u sound like me when i was talking bout Eli ... :giggle:

y`all gonna hold on to him one yr too long n set the franchise back ...lol
I have more of an issue with Randy's playcalling than anything else. When Ben calls the plays shit gets done. When Fichtner's old ass calls them the defense calls the plays out. It's fuckin Joe Walton all over again with this guy. Steeler fans will understand the reference.

tuHA08.jpg

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
San Fran, Miami, Jets, Jacksonville (Only if they get urban meyer and his own guys), Giants, Colts, Atlanta, and Denver would all trade the full house and then some for Watson.

He easily increases each of these teams win totals by 4-5 games. 49ers, Dolphins, Giants, and Broncos make the playoffs this year If Watson is the QB.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I only want him for free agency.

I’m not giving up 3 FRPs for him when we gave up the house for Mitch
On the Score they were talking about giving up 5 FRP's. We shouldn't be giving up shit because Pace bitch ass should of drafted him. Every time I talked about them passing on Watson for Tru-bust-sky I get more pissed.. :smh: :angry:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the Score they were talking about giving up 5 FRP's. We shouldn't be giving up shit because Pace bitch ass should of drafted him. Every time I talked about them passing on Watson for Tru-bust-sky I get more pissed.. :smh: :angry:
Who said that and what day?

I Bet it was haugh

couldn’t been Laurence

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mitch is about to get paid for getting "hot" like Kirk Cousins did..watch...lol

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
San Fran, Miami, Jets, Jacksonville (Only if they get urban meyer and his own guys), Giants, Colts, Atlanta, and Denver would all trade the full house and then some for Watson.

He easily increases each of these teams win totals by 4-5 games. 49ers, Dolphins, Giants, and Broncos make the playoffs this year If Watson is the QB.
Broncos wouldn't have and only reason 49ers didn't make it because they lost all of their starters; but i feel ya....

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wo8CMT.jpg

So youre saying that he's not retiring? LOL...

BTW, they should send Alejandro to Washington on something, I'm sure Coach Rivera will be fine with him standing for the anthem and staying in the locker room..

I agree with you about Conner as well...Snell and Samuels are more than capable to carry the load

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So youre saying that he's not retiring? LOL...

BTW, they should send Alejandro to Washington on something, I'm sure Coach Rivera will be fine with him standing for the anthem and staying in the locker room..

I agree with you about Conner as well...Snell and Samuels are more than capable to carry the load
He'll be back next year at least. He said he will honor his contract meaning he will be back next year. After that, he may retire. Villanueva is done. Samuels gets on my nerves too. I'd rather give McFarland a shot. Just seems like a waste of time whenever Samuels is on the field although he's a pretty good pass catcher out of the backfield.

dhG1c5.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Pittsburgh
Not while the Kevin Corbett is there. He will never let anyone make Ben
uncomfortable, especially if the person is black. But what about Mason
Rudolf, James Conner, Derrick Watt and our second round pick for this
trade?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor