Deshaun Watson traded to Browns

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Rivera is not a good coach. He’s the only coach to get a team in to the playoffs with a losing record twice. He has a 3 winning season in 10 years. He had Cam and only had 3 winning seasons, that’s awful.

That's why I said "Might."
I'm just going to watch the show. If Rivera sucks he'll be gone in a few seasons.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I'd love the Giants to get him but that's not their style.

The only 2 logical choices are Washington or Pittsburgh.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Rivera is not a good coach. He’s the only coach to get a team in to the playoffs with a losing record twice. He has a 3 winning season in 10 years. He had Cam and only had 3 winning seasons, that’s awful.

rivera is def NOT a good coach
he's a coach that can coach stability and simplicity so you'll compete
he can't coach to WIN
so if you want to be stable and get better SURE
if you want to win NAH

even now they won a SHITTY division literally in any other division they wouldn't be in the playoffs

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh to be honest, I still don't know who she is...so I damn sure didn't look into who her father was

This. I'm wondering "why the fuck is this low budget McNabb looking nigga".

Just tell us bruh, cause we don't know.

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
They aren't getting Herschel type picks for him. He is good, but he ain't that damn good. If they can get a Top 5 pick and a few 2nds they should take it.
He’s probably better than Dak so that makes him a top 7 QB in the league. Besides Breese, Lamar Jackson, Mahomes, and Rodgers who’s better than him?

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They aren't getting Herschel type picks for him. He is good, but he ain't that damn good. If they can get a Top 5 pick and a few 2nds they should take it.

fiddy.gif

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
We should've drafted him to begin with
Instead of shitty as Solomon Thomas
But I don't see us pulling the trigger on a trade for Watson
Because.....Shannahan would then have to admit that he fucked up 4 years ago
His ego & pride would not allow it

:smh::smh::smh:
FACTS.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We should've drafted him to begin with
Instead of shitty as Solomon Thomas
But I don't see us pulling the trigger on a trade for Watson
Because.....Shannahan would then have to admit that he fucked up 4 years ago
His ego & pride would not allow it

:smh::smh::smh:
Disagree with that last part
At this point it ain't about fucking up it's about not getting fired.
Solomon is the only reason he skates because we didn't take a qb

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All kinds of articles popping up here with Chicago media about should they trade for him. My fucking Bears should have drafted him over Tru-bust-sky to begin with. I'll never forgive those fools for not drafting Watson.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I was listening to Zach Gelb talk about their GM and I thought that Pitt would be the perfect place for him

@jack walsh13 what say you about this
Sounds good but Ben will not retire this year for 1. 2. Watson will want to get paid and rightfully so. He's not gonna take backup money to sit until Ben retires. 3. T.J. Watt HAS to get paid. That takes care of ANY money set aside for Watson. That kills that idea. :itsawrap: :smh:

GCPk63.jpg

PaperKut

Panty-Dropper
BGOL Investor
Wishful thinking but I would be more than happy to have him with the Vikings. He, Cook, Thielen, and Jefferson would make them unstoppable.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd love the Giants to get him but that's not their style.

The only 2 logical choices are Washington or Pittsburgh.
"Logical " :hmm: ..Watson is young and good; there are plenty of good spots for him..
49ers
Miami
Pittsburgh
Saints
Colts
Browns
Rams
Bears
All have solid pieces in place with not that much to fix to make them super bowl contenders with Watson...
And teams they need a few more but Watson could accelerate their process like Giants Redskins Broncos Lions Falcons Vikings would be right there as well. Man there are plenty "Logical " choices....

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sounds good but Ben will not retire this year for 1. 2. Watson will want to get paid and rightfully so. He's not gonna take backup money to sit until Ben retires. 3. T.J. Watt HAS to get paid. That takes care of ANY money set aside for Watson. That kills that idea. :itsawrap: :smh:

GCPk63.jpg

If the steelers exit the playoffs quickly and Ben takes the blame for it...i can see him retiring...Pittsburgh HAS got to fix this running game though...backs all over the place and cant run the ball. You're right though..you got players there that have to get paid

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i would send Danny Dimes n some pics to Houston in a heartbeat .... :hmm:

tht was a nice draft class tho ...some ballers in it ...:yes:

Gettleman does not believe in paying skill players; this is why Cam didnt have any receivers after he became GM...nah, he would be going to the same situation he has in Houston...i dont even remember the last time the Giants had a starting black QB anyway..Geno dont count..

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Gettleman does not believe in paying skill players; this is why Cam didnt have any receivers after he became GM...nah, he would be going to the same situation he has in Houston...i dont even remember the last time the Giants had a starting black QB anyway..Geno dont count..

He`s got pieces now tho ...

Barkley ...Engram...Slayton not bad ...Shepard a bonafide 2 .. Line is getting better ...

thats way better than what he working with in Houston ...

dam looking back at the 2019 Draft now ...hat shit was wack ...

as horrible as DJ is he was the 2nd best QB in tht draft ...

n probably the best player available at tht spot ...yikes..:eek2: