Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Contracts are made to be broken.

Wilder wants the rubber match. He ain't letting Fury/Joshua happen until he gets it.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder wants the rubber match. He ain't letting Fury/Joshua happen until he gets it.

Why do you keep pushing for this rubber match? Wilder clearly is going to keep procrastinating. He does not want the fight.

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you keep pushing for this rubber match? Wilder clearly is going to keep procrastinating. He does not want the fight.

Wilder apparently does, but Covid isses/date venues are supposedly holding it up. Who knows for sure though.

I'm interested in seeing it again, just to put the glovegate stuff to rest. Not saying Fury cheated, but his gloves looked... weird. And that is putting it mildly.

I wanna see if Fury can repeat the feat with everyone's eyes focused on him and keeping an eye out for his prior antics.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's a piss poor response about the glove..

And makes him sound kind of guilty..

Plus what else is a man going to say who was fired.

And if doesn't have a jab or refuse to do..

Standard boxing excercises thats on the trainer..

I bet Emanuel Stewart
.wouldve had him perfect that jab..

The fact fury ran from a third fight..

Speaks volumes on his guilt conscience

Kicking is ass and KNOWING he couldn't pull that off again
With everyone looking out for it..

Fury stole the belt and nearly killed Deontay leaving a gotdam

Dent in his head . when have you ever seen a fuckin dent

Not swollen thats normal

But a fucking DENT

Fury and his team not only got away with a stolen championship..

They got away with attempted murder

England always stealing from real americans

They have a lot of karma to pay back

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight, he was your fighter, you were his trainer and you're talking about his lack of a jab and skill?? Muthafucka that's your job to teach him. I know Mark salty but you're not taking responsibility for his lack of boxing knowledge and ability. This not a good look for him.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight, he was your fighter, you were his trainer and you're talking about his lack of a jab and skill?? Muthafucka that's your job to teach him. I know Mark salty but you're not taking responsibility for his lack of boxing knowledge and ability. This not a good look for him.

Wilder threw any form of disclosure out the window when he said the dude "spiked" his water. Breland can go all out on his lack of skill; no need for him to keep anything disclosed now.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah Mark shouldve stayed quiet... for Deontay to fire him, its not just Deontay on his team

that feels something was funny and it pointed to Breland, they are privy to information

we are not.. and when you think of the old sayin..

A hit dog will holla, its not a good look for breland!!

I just know.. aint no boxer strong enought to leave a DENT in someones head,

you have to be a dumb stupid retarded muthafucka to not realize,

fury had to have some hard object in his glove to cause a muthafuckas

SKULL TO DENT!!!...

I know folks love a cac champion, but lets not be retarded about this..

Fury cheated his ass off to get that belt...

and after the fight, fury was being interviewed, he asked for water, and when someone bought him a bottle, he looked at it and refused it.

as if he KNEW something was wrong with it...

RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT.. come on mayne