Deontay Wilder breaks his silence in 2 minute social media vid to his fans.

gamersfuel

Rising Star
Registered

:lol: :lol: :lol:

King? In 2020?

This nigga must still be concussed.

i mean at this point, you have to begin lying to yourself as soon as possible to actually believe you have a shot by the time the fight get here. i aint even gonna hate on that. whatever it takes i guess

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at this again, it almost reminds me of those Umar Johnson videos where he's in some shitty motel trying to convince his followers that the school is coming....

The Prince of Pan-Africanism meets the King! Lolz

Funny thing is, Wilder's defenders are a lot like Umar's....

Deontay Wilder turned into Umar Wilder....

Umar Wilder :roflmao:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
That ref wasn't shit. To allow that man to get choked out that entire fight was criminal refereeing at best. All those warnings and only one point taken? Yeah Wilder is a one trick pony but dam son at what point does the ref allow the match to turn into an demonstration on how to execute the standing front headlock. Fury was allowed to not only put him in that choke but he leaned all his weight into it every time he did it and the ref was always out of position and Wilders corner never made the ref aware of that shit either. Let me choke a smaller dude out for a round or two and I'll guarantee I'll get the win. In fact I'll put money on it. You won't have no legs, no punching power or no stamina. Shit you wouldn't have no orientation in the ring.

Tell me he wasn't getting this shit off the entire fight from the first round all the way up the last round...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude doing too much. I don’t hate him, But he lost me when he said he could have whooped Mike Tyson. Sometimes running your mouth a little too much will have you looking like a sucker.
Wilder would have dismantled Tyson. :lol:

Fury has never lost a pro fight and was predicted to dominate the heavyweight division by Manny Steward years before it happened after he trained him at the Kronk.

I think 90% of the vitriol is because Fury is white and because most of these posters know shit about boxing.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets not forget, Tyson Fury is a racist/white supremacist suspect until proven otherwise. I would not support someone with such accurate classification. Respect to Wilder!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is LDBC?

Lions Den Boxing Community

Group of Youtubers that promote black fighters. Except Anthony Joshua, Terrence Crawford and Tevin Farmer. They can't stand these black fighters for some reason. The LDBC are bunch of frauds IMO.

members & affiliates

78SPORTSTV
Blue Blood Sports
Barbershop Conversations
Boxing EGO
Dante's boxing nation

There are few more of them on youtube.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That man needs a game plan. If that game plan isn't working plan B and if plan B isn't working plan C. If all the planning fails, his corner needs to come up with something on the spot.
:lol: @ Plan B

Plan A is a right straight and if that fails, he’s going out with his shield.

I bet he gonna cuff both of Mark Breland hands to the ring post to ensure he don’t throw in the towel.....:hmm:

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Gonna walk to the ring wit a tiger like this other king.
:lol:
giphy.gif

dc94b7963a8c0d4bd247eb375c85d0b5.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh I'm happy to see all that blood pouring out his ear was not his eardrum...

Its was his damn sanity

That being said?

go back in the gym put in the work rehire the corner man you fired who saved your damn life and beat that man down like you was supposed to.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as I'm concerned dude is a one trick pony with that power shot of his which he relies on for victory.
He needs to change trainers and be open to learn with one that will teach him the sweet science of boxing so that he'll have that versatility and array of effective punches with both hands.