Denzel Curry Does Ear Splitting Rage Against The Machine Cover

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Bulls on parade...First off, definite fan of the song. Next, no clue who dude is. Had to look up that he's a rapper. Then, off to YouTube to listen to a few of his tracks...eh, not my thing. Maybe he should start a Rock band...

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Bulls on parade...First off, definite fan of the song. Next, no clue who dude is. Had to look up that he's a rapper. Then, off to YouTube to listen to a few of his tracks...eh, not my thing. Maybe he should start a Rock band...

You not looking hard enough fam. But the cover is sick as hell regardless :cool:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
You not looking hard enough fam. But the cover is sick as hell regardless :cool:

Agreed, you can't go wrong with the song. Matter of fact, most Rock songs where the lead singer is "rapping" I'll give a listen.

As far as Denzel Curry, the few songs I listened to had a trap vibe... Not my thing. Now, if there's a song that I should listen to, I'm all ears.

:ipod:

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ice-t.jpg

:cool:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a dope thread.

It brings me back to a time when there was variety in music.

I wonder how much the Telecommunications Act of 1996 plays a role in why we don't have acts like RATM or more variety of music anymore?