Democratic Louisiana Senate Candidate Smokes Marijuana In Campaign Ad, He's running against pasty racist cracker John Kennedy

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats going hard as hell trying to get those that

lost faith in them to vote...

they better stop the bullshit and come out them pockets

with reparations...

we already go legal weed... unless he is saying a free ounce

of primo bud a month...or someshit..

He is amusing but just another democratic gimmick..

Biden fucked up when he said he was going to make gays

and lesbians his priority.. right after obama did the same

shit for 8 years.. so much they was callin him the first

gay president..

democrats allowed the faggot movent to jump ahead

of economic rights for aboriginal americans...

and there is NO coming back from that shit....!!

Let the fags bail them out!!!!

they are their priority after all!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden fucked up when he said he was going to make gays

and lesbians his priority.. right after obama did the same

shit for 8 years.. so much they was callin him the first

gay president..

democrats allowed the faggot movent to jump ahead

of economic rights for aboriginal americans
i know its a popular thing to say but what exactly did gays get that was denied back folks in general ? and we've had this discussions b4 on bgol but for real, we really need to break it down

Reactions: BKF

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i know its a popular thing to say but what exactly did gays get that was denied back folks in general ? and we've had this discussions b4 on bgol but for real, we really need to break it down

thats not the point the point is,

When did Biden ever say he would make OUR issues a priority, when did any fuckin

democrat say that shit??

Thats the question to be answered

feel me??

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats not the point the point is,

When did Biden ever say he would make OUR issues a priority, when did any fuckin

democrat say that shit??

Thats the question to be answered

feel me??
i think we've had this discussion b4 and we all just return to our corners stubbornly, but its clear u can't make any racial group priority openly!
its just political gamesmanship i would think u would atleast at a bare minimum understand that

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the issue is that every other group gets what they get ....by name.
i think u can do for "groups" (which in practice encompasses all races, ages,sexes etc ) except racial cos then teh Trumps and deathsantis gonna sue for racial discrimination, i think its clear we know how cacs think, when even teaching accurate american history becomes CRT issue, where Deathsantis is making a new law against "white discomfort" ! think about it, they planning laws to stop white people discomfort becos they don't want to teach accurate history , where Trump is now saying NYC covid vaccine distribution is racist against white people becos they wanna make it more accessible for people in poorer communities with greater environmental health issue which is a toll of racism.. its multifacted but i believe u can see how that plays out, im just being honest with how i see it
but i still believe there are ways to achieve redress but it must be done surgically & systematically w/o huge publicity

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
i think u can do for "groups" (which in practice encompasses all races, ages,sexes etc ) except racial cos then teh Trumps and deathsantis gonna sue for racial discrimination, i think its clear we know how cacs think, when even teaching accurate american history becomes CRT issue, where Deathsantis is making a new law against "white discomfort" ! think about it, they planning laws to stop white people discomfort becos they don't want to teach accurate history , where Trump is now saying NYC covid vaccine distribution is racist against white people becos they wanna make it more accessible for people in poorer communities with greater environmental health issue which is a toll of racism.. its multifacted but i believe u can see how that plays out, im just being honest with how i see it
but i still believe there are ways to achieve redress but it must be done surgically & systematically w/o huge publicity
Yeah, but when any other group is able to slide in and benefit from what was supposed to level the playing field, shit just looks like nothing was done.
Think about white women and affirmative action. smh

I'm not seeing where it would be illegal to name a law or an act specifically for African Americans by name when the data and history of injustice can justify it. Fuck their feelings.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but when any other group is able to slide in and benefit from what was supposed to level the playing field, shit just looks like nothing was done.
Think about white women and affirmative action. smh

I'm not seeing where it would be illegal to name a law or an act specifically for African Americans by name when the data and history of injustice can justify it. Fuck their feelings.
i think it can be done even to rewrite or create a new "affirmative action" like stipulation or law that will benefit SOLELY the group of african americans who are descendants of the america's enslaved africans, america owes the debt to but like i said it just must be done very strategically and will require all hands on deck, becos if u think cacs wont come for it with all their might to jettison it ! look ,we can't even get a voting rights act to pass from all dems becos of 2 fucking devil cacs ,where cacs fight against basic shit that would even benefit them, just becos some think somehow ,somewhere it might benefit a few black folks !! so imagine how that fight would even happen, i tend to seek practical solutions, not grand gestures when it comes to politics especially when cacs are involved, there's more than one way to skin a cat

Last edited:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
i think it can be done even to rewrite or create a new "affirmative action" like stipulation or law that will benefit SOLELY the group of african americans who are descendants of the america's enslaved africans, america owes the debt to but like i said it just must be done very strategically and will require all hands on deck, becos if u think cacs wont come for it with all their might to jettison it ! look ,we can't even get a voting rights act to pass from all dec becos of 2 fucking devil cacs ,where cacs fight against basic shit that would even benefit them, just becos some think somehow ,somewhere it might benefit a few black folks !! so imagine how that fight would even happen, i tend to seek practical solutions, not grand gestures when it comes to politics especially when cacs are involved, there's more than one way to skin a cat
What you're saying is correct.
It's just the politicians who can do it get scared to do it when they get into power.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you're saying is correct.
It's just the politicians who can do it get scared to do it when they get into power.
becos they'll need a coalition, they can't do it alone or in small numbers , we'll need a sizable coalition of politicians to be committed to it ,a sizable group that will strategize a plan to take to the heads of the DNC and force their hands to fall in line when they see the groundswell of a movement that must have been built years ahead strategically from local levels up, but it seems a lot of people only want it around election times by demanding shit and not organizing and strategizing years ahead, see how jews/and other groups (tea party faggots) do it in that fashion, we have to adapt and not think becos we have a moral argument ground that they will be moral like us and give it to us !
but we can't do that by choosing not to vote or being disengaged and thinking becomes we know they owe us we can threaten them from outside the club and they'll acquiesce but as u know most politicians are afraid of losing their seat so they'll tow the party line until the heat is on, like today Sinema is about to lose all her committee assignments (shit they should've done weeks ago by the way!)

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
i think we've had this discussion b4 and we all just return to our corners stubbornly, but its clear u can't make any racial group priority openly!
its just political gamesmanship i would think u would atleast at a bare minimum understand that
Except for white people. The whole fake ass CRT shit is supposedly about not causing white guilt.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didnt return to my corner I was in the ring waiting for the next match.... the problem here with the democrats is they

fucked up royally, they put all their money on the gay agenda, while lowkey in a very very nice way telling

the aboriginal american community to just be quiet get in line and vote democrat straight down the line like we

always did..

bruh we been supporting democrats since they put on their sheeps clothing and pretended they are not still the party

of the klan, the repubs have morphed into nazi's..

their tactic is so played out...cater to the AA's the aboriginal ONLY when you need their votes.. then once you get em..

ignore em...

their plan was to ignore us, then at the last minute try to pass some voting bullshit to say seeeee seee what we did for you,

only to have that plan get shot down, so now they stuck and cant say shit,

They also exposed themselves by never ever ever making the plight of the Aboriginal American their priority..

No civil rights was for EVERYBODY especially Beckys and Karens who benefited MORE than anybody else...

Who benefits from making fags a priority... yea nobody but fags...

and yet the dems till this day, can never ever publicly come out and say, We will make your plight a priority because

the party of the klan, the kkk party fear being knigga lovers...

and thats the REAL reason they will never openly say that... Well Bernie might and we seen what the party of the Klan

did to him...

then to top shit off these Nazi mandates... and their supporters like that fuckin racist jew faggot howeird stern talkin

about fuck your freedom...nah fuck him, his freedom his plastic surgery and his fuckin anxiety... and most of all his lowkey

racism he tried to hide behind his sidekick Robin...

Fuck MY freedom nah fuck the demokkkrats forever, They have both fucking houses, AND the presidency..

and after all these fuckin years.. what do we get..

Put on the sidelines so the demokkkrats could support sexual dysfunction...

But their nazi tactics with these covid manRULES literally putting a gun to the heads

folks with families, sayin if they dont inject themselves with an experimental drug they cannot earn

a living... Got a doorman with a family out of work for weeks because he does not want the cooties shot..

This is what the demokkkrats have become the party of nazi's..

fuck the democrats, fuck the repubs the party of the kkk and nazis are really one and the same..

some just prefer the hail hitler salute over the ok sign....

We need a NEW party, folks TIRED OF GOING IN CIRCLES with these fuckin clowns bruh!!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they put all their money on the gay agenda,
Who benefits from making fags a priority... yea nobody but fags...
Put on the sidelines so the demokkkrats could support sexual dysfunction..
i dont agree with this point neither do i see it as true becos i haven't seen the economic DATA that backs up this claim but i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on the point , but YES we need a better coalition to overtake the dem party as a block but... a party for only black folks ? i dont see how that would work

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont agree with this point neither do i see it as true becos i haven't seen the economic DATA that backs up this claim but i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on the point , but YES we need a better coalition to overtake the dem party as a block but... a party for only black folks ? i dont see how that would work

Nope a party for ONLY RIGHTEOUS folks.. !!!

With respect to the Aborignals of this land who are erroneously reffered to as african americans...

thats a mind fuck bruh...they never killed off all the american aboriginals.

they just mindfucked us into thinking we were something we were not..

then pumped us through their indoctrination mind fuckery called education, which

really mind fucked us out of our culture..

but our culture is in our Genetics and you cant kill that..

hmmm maybe thats why they want to inject us with their

experimental gene therapeutics..

but thats another thread for another time..

I will agree to disagree my good fella...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope a party for ONLY RIGHTEOUS folks.. !!!

With respect to the Aborignals of this land who are erroneously reffered to as african americans...

thats a mind fuck bruh...they never killed off all the american aboriginals.

they just mindfucked us into thinking we were something we were not..

then pumped us through their indoctrination mind fuckery called education, which

really mind fucked us out of our culture..

but our culture is in our Genetics and you cant kill that..

hmmm maybe thats why they want to inject us with their

experimental gene therapeutics..

but thats another thread for another time..

I will agree to disagree my good fella...

handshake-23.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I think the issue is that every other group gets what they get ....by name.
So what you and others are looking for is simple pandering?
So a bill is passed with the headlines gay rights bill or Asian crime bill but when you look into it the bills are not exclusive to either. Yet if there was a bill passed with the headline the black bill but it was exclusive to us. Would that satisfy you?

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will there be a Louisiana Senate debate? Candidate calls Kennedy chicken

"Will Louisiana voters have a chance to see the top candidates in the state's Nov. 8 U.S. Senate election engage on issues with each other on a debate stage?
So far, the answer is no.
Council for a Better Louisiana President Barry Erwin said Thursday CABL canceled its Oct. 20 debate that was to have been televised statewide on Louisiana Public Broadcasting after incumbent Republican Sen. John Kennedy's campaign said it couldn't commit to a specific date because the Senate's work schedule is uncertain.
Erwin said CABL was also going to invite Kennedy's top two Democratic challengers Gary Chambers Jr. and Luke Mixon based on a participation criteria of having raised at least $1 million. Erwin said CABL provided the candidates the date last summer."