Demetria Obilor in a pink dress and nude heels and Niggas complaining about it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whether she got clothes on or not she's still a attention whore. There's nothing "classy" about that. This chick is frontin'. She wants to tease by dipping one foot into the water but don't want to jump all the way in. Fuck all that. Either be about that life or fuck off completely.
She’s all the way in, she’s just able to keep it humble. Hard to believe it ain’t for sale. No way she hasn’t gotten an offer she couldn’t refuse.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigeria is fuckin undefeated...

Demetria-Obilor.jpg

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thats what they're called though....

How many black women do you know bruh lol because nude lingerie and clothing have been a thing for a while now.

Has nothing to do with knowing women's fashion, but iykyk

LOL...just fucking with you bruh...and yeah, I know because my wife has shoe boxes in every closet, next to the wall by her bed, along the foot of the bed, etc.;
and she got tired of me telling her how much it irritated me when she called that shit 'nude' because black women ain't that color when they are nude, white women are.....and 'nude' for black women should be black and brown, not whatever color white folk are.

And I usually just hear men say the bitch had heels on....not describe that shit like RuPaul describing a fashion show....but hey, you just got an eye for detail....I'm good with that.

:scared::scared::scared::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
LOL...just fucking with you bruh...and yeah, I know because my wife has shoe boxes in every closet, next to the wall by her bed, along the foot of the bed, etc.;
and she got tired of me telling her how much it irritated me when she called that shit 'nude' because black women ain't that color when they are nude, white women are.....and 'nude' for black women should be black and brown, not whatever color white folk are.

And I usually just hear men say the bitch had heels on....not describe that shit like RuPaul describing a fashion show....but hey, you just got an eye for detail....I'm good with that.

I just always heard them referred to as nude by the women I've met so that's how I came to know it. Then I saw Rihanna wearing it and became hip to it.

As far as nude being the color of white women, ehhh that's a stretch. Brown to dark brown would be the color for black women but not just straight up black.

Do you understand the backlash that would happen if they released a straight up black color and said it was for black women? Lol would be taken as a joke.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She's sexy af but you can tell she has weight issues because she's constantly between plus or minus 20 lbs or thereabout. When she stops caring she'll blow the fizzuck up.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

This is modern day BGOL in a nutshell

You post a picture of a good looking woman in a tight dress and heels and you get compared to a dragqueen.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just always heard them referred to as nude by the women I've met so that's how I came to know it. Then I saw Rihanna wearing it and became hip to it.

As far as nude being the color of white women, ehhh that's a stretch. Brown to dark brown would be the color for black women but not just straight up black.

Do you understand the backlash that would happen if they released a straight up black color and said it was for black women? Lol would be taken as a joke.

The reason it is called 'nude' is because of it's color resembling a 'nude' person, and of course since only white people mattered at that time, it was referring to a 'nude' white person. African American women are not anywhere close to that color when 'nude', so I find it quite ridiculous when they refer to it as such.....including my wife.

Apparently many others found it quite ridiculous and created clothing, especially under garments, described as 'nude' for African American women....featuring all shades of brown that blend in with their skin tone....and making plenty of money from it.