Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FnLBxdnXwAgNOjb

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Maybe I’m out of the loop but it’s crazy how these recruits are acting about their college picks. They have come a long way from just putting on a hat.
Some kids still does it the way…. Hell some just announce via social media but there’s those big dawgs who get flashy

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

EA Sports has to be busting a nut at the idea of Deion Sanders reinventing himself as a college coach because he is perfect as the face of the new game and I'm not the only one who has pulled out old consoles to start playing NCAA again primarily due to what he has done.

BUT EA has to have some damn balls.

During the PS2 era, those NCAA games were extremely memorable with the Sports Illustrated covers which made your Dynasty mode feel "Alive" and the student-athletes would sometimes get in trouble and which necessitated you having to discipline them or you run the risk of being put on probation by the NCAA. These are things that got taken out because either EA was lazy or the NCAA stepped in and stopped it because it wasn't politically correct and while it may not be, it's realistic. If it's in the game, it's in the game.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe I’m out of the loop but it’s crazy how these recruits are acting about their college picks. They have come a long way from just putting on a hat.
Fuck it, let ‘em advertise their services and get paid like the school that wants them does. Most won’t see the draft and still ain’t getting a proper education while they play ball. Fuck that plantation shit before NIL.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
EA Sports has to be busting a nut at the idea of Deion Sanders reinventing himself as a college coach because he is perfect as the face of the new game and I'm not the only one who has pulled out old consoles to start playing NCAA again primarily due to what he has done.

BUT EA has to have some damn balls.

During the PS2 era, those NCAA games were extremely memorable with the Sports Illustrated covers which made your Dynasty mode feel "Alive" and the student-athletes would sometimes get in trouble and which necessitated you having to discipline them or you run the risk of being put on probation by the NCAA. These are things that got taken out because either EA was lazy or the NCAA stepped in and stopped it because it wasn't politically correct and while it may not be, it's realistic. If it's in the game, it's in the game.
Well said… I haven’t owned a console in 10+
The last one I had was the Xbox 360 when they first dropped.

Best believe i’m getting one when this drop…
Hopefully I don’t have to mess with the PlayStation, I didn’t like that….but it is that it is

I around 2003/04 me and two of my friends would run dynasties together. Three grown ass fucks playing a fucking video game all the time.
We all coach bball together so that work lovely…

Wasn’t much clubbing, we’d spend time with our families, coach and play ncaa.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I like what dude said, I’m his opening remarks

Glad someone else understand how doubters are hush mouf now. These cats are recruiting dawgs
(Press link)

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ill play that shit on pc just like I do madden. I don't really even see a point in having a console anymore with EA app, Xbox cloud and Steam. I connect my controller to this joint and play just the same.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This is true for so so so many players there

or players who even listened to the coaches pitch

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think they have 16 underclass man coming there this weekend…

2024 players even a couple 2025 kids

Key them eyes on Ellis Robinson IV announcement feb 1

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
I think they have 16 underclass man coming there this weekend…

2024 players even a couple 2025 kids

Key them eyes on Ellis Robinson IV announcement feb 1
Utah had a ton of freshmen on their squad this past season.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
TCU might be a good game they got EMBARRASSED on national TV and are losing some ppl.....(they might be weak, week 1)
TCU did have a number of player leave, they replacing them tho

also one of the key slots is the qb position
Max heading to the NFL draft

So there’s a chance it might not be as one sided as folks think