Platinum Member
Damn one conference looking pretty darn good

FmZSXRjWQAU5XKz

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s say Deion happens to sign CM….
Fmj0-I1XwAUFS_W

They would have a solid Defensive backs field. The nickel package should be tough as nails…

Not saying teams won’t test them but seem like teams will be forced to go with the underneath game…. Which kinda is a slow pace approach….while the offense is said to be high octane…..

Do y’all think this could work?
DBs are only as good as their front 7. They would get worked for now. Not saying they not NFL talent but if a QB has all day to throw, it doesn’t matter who they have at DB

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think 5 years but I feel he would start feeling some type of way after 2…

One thing I noticed, Deion is about changing the Attitude…

that’s from the president to the groundskeeper
We seen what he accomplished or didn’t accomplish with the personnel at Jackson State…(non game related)

We are witnessing in real time what is happening in Boulder.
So, I think after 2 Years, If they not knocking on that 12 team playoff

he will question someone:lol::lol::lol:
He will not get five years. He will get his feet held to the flames day one. All the talking he is doing he better produce day 1

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seem like folks didn’t like those comments from Deion.

to play devils advocate for the criticism...if a white coach has said the same thing verbatim...knowing that the majority of the people he's recruiting will be black... would you and the vid dude NOT be offended?? BE HONEST??

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
to play devils advocate for the criticism...if a white coach has said the same thing verbatim...knowing that the majority of the people he's recruiting will be black... would you and the vid dude NOT be offended?? BE HONEST??
If I was simple minded probably so

but I like to think I’m far from that

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Spoke to him and it is still Miami his first choice. Him and DVD are extremely close. But like I said in your PM. Colorado did match the NIL offer from Miami which is substantial

Mom 1000% wants him in Miami
Colorado did their part, got him to visit, got the money up…. So it’s up tho him.
Wont be no, coach Prime didn’t have the money or early playing time for me

I bet she does, that’s very close than Colorado
FjkGTmBX0AAFW3R

Guess we’ll see soon

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colorado did their part, got him to visit, got the money up…. So it’s up tho him.
Wont be no, coach Prime didn’t have the money or early playing time for me

I bet she does, that’s very close than Colorado
FjkGTmBX0AAFW3R

Guess we’ll see soon
Coach Mario is an outstanding recruiter tho. You right tho, Deion did get in his hear and head to give home something to really think about

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man one thing I luv, when folks talk about the mountains.

I know the feeling.
My first time in Vegas, we got there like 1am, so the next morning, I happened to look out the window.
“Damn, look at the mountains”

Ms. Mask got up and opened the curtains all the way, I was just peeking
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Coach Mario is an outstanding recruiter tho. You right tho, Deion did get in his hear and head to give home something to really think about
I heard he’s a good guy but that same person said he got the wrong coaches coaching/teaching the wrong positions…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man the cafeteria WOWing them folks…
Especially the players from Jackson.
I know folks down there don’t know nothing about cooking but you’d think a college would throw down.
my brother-in-law is from Jackson, so we know first hand…
my sista use to be killing him when it comes food :D:D… he’s improved now being around us
Dude couldn’t catch a break