Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
How does NIL money go? If Rashada comes to Colorado and doesn’t play for 2 years, will he still get his money? It will be tough on everybody if Rashada comes. What if he outplays Shedeur? Supposedly, Harbor wants to run track.

There is no structure to NIL money. They are all independent contracts. So some may be conditional to him playing and some may not. I feel bad for Rashada, he's missed out on whatever was best for him on a life/football level because he was promised a bag... But that bag was fake.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
There is no structure to NIL money. They are all independent contracts. So some may be conditional to him playing and some may not. I feel bad for Rashada, he's missed out on whatever was best for him on a life/football level because he was promised a bag... But that bag was fake.

Yeah I hope he goes to Colorado, sits for the 2 years, and balls out.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
in the reach The People video with Wayne

Deion said a player came last week and said he wants to play both ways…

Prime said who gonna let you do that no one but me who was the last to do that Charles Woodson, Travis Hunter is the lastest and I have him here…

im guessing that was either ATH Ju’Juhun Johnson for Louisiana or WR Ryan Wingo from St, Louis…

they both class of 2024 tho but he had so many top 2024 players idk

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah I hope he goes to Colorado, sits for the 2 years, and balls out.

I hope he goes to the school he felt was best for him before people started to offer him fake money bags. Wherever that was. If he goes to Colorado, I hope it's not because well, it's the last place left type of deal.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
in the reach The People video with Wayne

Deion said a player came last week and said he wants to play both ways…

Prime said who gonna let you do that no one but me who was the last to do that Charles Woodson, Travis Hunter is the lastest and I have him here…

im guessing that was either ATH Ju’Juhun Johnson for Louisiana or WR Ryan Wingo from St, Louis…

they both class of 2024 tho but he had so many top 2024 players idk

Nyckoles Harbor I think wants to try to play both ways too. He isn't signed to Colorado though.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nyckoles Harbor I think wants to try to play both ways too. He isn't signed to Colorado though.
Right, I think it’s going to be Oregon but I really didn’t read much on him. Makes sense for the two sport side.
He don’t want to put more weight on so playing defense is outta the question.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I hope he goes to the school he felt was best for him before people started to offer him fake money bags. Wherever that was. If he goes to Colorado, I hope it's not because well, it's the last place left type of deal.
Fn5MoCZXkAclaFt

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mid December this wasn’t possible

now look at us…

maybe in a few hours we’ll have something else to speak about

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Coach speaks about x & o’s
A recent recruitment visit
Highschool players vs portal

Part 2 - Exclusive 1 On 1 With Coach Prime

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Signing Day: Colorado Opulence 2/1/23

colorado buffs cowboys national signing day event, everyone was supposedly had to dress up in cowboy attire(Travis Hunter ole gal thick)

African American Center open in CU campus

more weightroom/training footage
(Travis Hunter looks quick as hell)

JR, gets gift from west African purse designer, really authentic handmade purse

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:gun03::gun03:

just think Shilo ain’t there

I was expecting them to have flipped someone big who already had a hard commit or something. This was really confirming what we already been suspecting for weeks. I don't know. Maybe I'm tripping :dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I was expecting them to have flipped someone big who already had a hard commit or something. This was really confirming what we already been suspecting for weeks. I don't know. Maybe I'm tripping :dunno:
Naw you ain’t tripping
pretty much, the only surprise was the LB from Bama…

This day made everything official,
now that I actually sit back and think about things….the players I was hoping for never even visited Boulder….

Very silly on my part :scream: :scream: :scream:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
now that I actually sit back and think about things….the players I was hoping for never even visited Boulder….

Very silly on my part :scream: :scream: :scream:
Same here :lol:

I was looking for some shit to be "wow'd" about. Like a certain Power 5 HOF coach was ready to put a hit out on Prime type reaction or something :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Same here :lol:

I was looking for some shit to be "wow'd" about. Like a certain Power 5 HOF coach was ready to put a hit out on Prime type reaction or something :lol:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I’ll say this, if that NIL money was there…
them hits would’ve been placed

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope thread and content, but if Deion Jr ain't one of the most annoying, skinning and grinning niggas I ever seen.

If he would just stay outta of the videos and just record and stfu and no more of his corny ass music, the shit would be epic.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dope thread and content, but if Deion Jr ain't one of the most annoying, skinning and grinning niggas I ever seen.

If he would just stay outta of the videos and just record and stfu and no more of his corny ass music, the shit would be epic.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It’s crazy because plenty of the comments, luv hearing his tracks

which is why we’re hearing more

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m sitting here thinking, we’ll He be the headliner for homecoming….

I heard Deion about to swac Colorado homecomings out…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Deion Sanders speaks out about how there’s now “hope in the house” at Colorado. - Skip

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

Something is wrong with dude. I wonder if he feels like he is in the shadow of his brothers or if he has a mental issue. Being the primary social media source for Deon is great opportunity. If he does it well, the players would likely want him to do theirs which could be more cake. He needs to realize that it is not about him though. He should be doing a “Hard Knocks” type of documentary which keeps the viewers in the loop about the team rather than a documentary about himself and the team. There isn’t a reason for him to be on the camera.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Signing Day: Colorado Opulence 2/1/23

colorado buffs cowboys national signing day event, everyone was supposedly had to dress up in cowboy attire(Travis Hunter ole gal thick)

African American Center open in CU campus

more weightroom/training footage
(Travis Hunter looks quick as hell)

JR, gets gift from west African purse designer, really authentic handmade purse

I couldn’t help but notice that Shedeur seemed standoffish with the recruits. #1 rated OT in the nation and he didn’t even look him in the eye. Kinda treated him like a fan. Maybe I’m old and that’s how these youngsters get down but I’d have expected him to at least be welcoming.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I couldn’t help but notice that Shedeur seemed standoffish with the recruits. #1 rated OT in the nation and he didn’t even look him in the eye. Kinda treated him like a fan. Maybe I’m old and that’s how these youngsters get down but I’d have expected him to at least be welcoming.

seems like that’s him….
When they was walking thru the crowd for the first press conference… he really didn’t look at folks. I understand there’s a difference between random people and recruits but his demeanor was the same.
Now, I’ve heard a recruit said him and Shedeur talk pretty often. I’m if I can find who it was, might’ve been Baker to be honest or a wideout…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Something is wrong with dude. I wonder if he feels like he is in the shadow of his brothers or if he has a mental issue. Being the primary social media source for Deon is great opportunity. If he does it well, the players would likely want him to do theirs which could be more cake. He needs to realize that it is not about him though. He should be doing a “Hard Knocks” type of documentary which keeps the viewers in the loop about the team rather than a documentary about himself and the team. There isn’t a reason for him to be on the camera.

I really just started watching them but seems like this his lane.
I don’t expect it to change because they doing numbers. I think yesterday his video did 40k views in two hours…
Also, dude kinda giving some of the fans what we asking for.

one request was more names of players, like the Pregame show does… he’s tackling that

he got request about more music, we seeing that mainly during the workouts sessions

The other guy Darius, was asked to interview more players and student staff members he’s been doing that…

If I had a YouTube account, I’d message them about highlighting the women bball, volleyball track and gymnastics squads

that ninja could play all the music he wants I don’t care…

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't necessarily dislike dude, it's just he is uninteresting. And he has a giddy type of persona like he hasn't been around wealth and success before. Not sure how much time he spent growing up around Prime but you would think he would be a little less enamored and try not to make himself part of the story.

That giggle or laugh he does as he is talking... :smh: :smh: :smh: