Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He almost seems like he's on the spectrum for real.

Everything is about money ( his father's money )

He is not reading the room at all!! Putting "opulence" in the video titles and his brand being "Well Off'

C'mon man....
I’m glad I ain’t the only one who got those vibes from him.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
Deion Jr. comes off a little odd.

Anyway.... Everybody is going to be gunning for CU this year.
He talks like his mouth was wired shut at some point and he's still getting used to talking. Also, his rapping sounds like a character from a ITSREAL85VIDZ GTA5 skit. Him putting "Colorado opulence" in every vid title seems weird too.

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Right…. Actually what I’m hearing Utah had plenty youngsters and that defense was solid…

boy just think if Colorado fuck around and win the PAC :scream: :scream: :scream:
:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap:

Gonna have some pissed off board members

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How y’all fell about this, TCU won’t be the same team as last. The OC left, Qb left, Wr’s left

Dude came across as not doing his homework. They run Sonny’s offense and who ever OC they get will run his offense. Also TCU has a lot of talent

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man they be doing lil pyt bad

Shilo Sanders Vs. Coach Prime Workout Challenge / Shilo & Shedeur Addresses Coach Prime Being Stingy

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No way he goes 3 for 3
(Seem like Georgia is where most think he’ll land)

FlUzvyuWAAABwXl

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Get To Know Coach Calhoun - Coach Prime’s Director of Football Operations for CU

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If y’all remember when the Sanders’s first got to Colorado, everyone didn’t visit. Deion said Shilo was in his doghouse, so he didn’t bring him.
Then a video or two later Shilo was with them with other family members. Someone said the reason was a family function/commercial in Cali.
Well well well…..

Oikos Yogurt Super Bowl 2023 Commercial, Sanders Family Reunion

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Women In Sports: Colorado Football Edition (Behind The Scenes Working For Deion Sanders)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Who you think they got?

first of all you gotta get that letter from McClain to seal the 2023 class.
I actually think the WOW’s will come in the form of flips, because they actually have plenty kids letters already.

It would be absolutely huge to get Ellis Robinson IV, the CB from the 2024 class.
That would be the best corners three years in a row. This automatically start the process of labeling CU, DBU.
That’s recruiting in its own.

my long shots are QB, Jaden Rashada and TE Harbor…. neither took visits to Boulder.
Is these the surprises, I don’t know but if they do go with McClain….
That would be a top10 class…
Deion have a top tier recruiting staff, I doubt the get either of these two but who knows

Outside of those it’s really ain’t much I can think of off hand. The 2024 guys are fresh in my thoughts.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
first of all you gotta get that letter from McClain to seal the 2023 class.
I actually think the WOW’s will come in the form of flips, because they actually have plenty kids letters already.

It would be absolutely huge to get Ellis Robinson IV, the CB from the 2024 class.
That would be the best corners three years in a row. This automatically start the process of labeling CU, DBU.
That’s recruiting in its own.

my long shots are QB, Jaden Rashada and TE Harbor…. neither took visits to Boulder.
Is these the surprises, I don’t know but if they do go with McClain….
That would be a top10 class…
Deion have a top tier recruiting staff, I doubt the get either of these two but who knows

Outside of those it’s really ain’t much I can think of off hand. The 2024 guys are fresh in my thoughts.

How does NIL money go? If Rashada comes to Colorado and doesn’t play for 2 years, will he still get his money? It will be tough on everybody if Rashada comes. What if he outplays Shedeur? Supposedly, Harbor wants to run track.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
One of the white coaches said with Deion you never know who will be on campus…. Well that was true last night…

Lil Wayne Tours the Colorado Football Facility with Coach Prime

Fn3Z1mYagAA-4tt
Fn3Z1mYacAAQoWK
Fn3Z1mWaIAAkD-t

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How does NIL money go? If Rashada comes to Colorado and doesn’t play for 2 years, will he still get his money? It will be tough on everybody if Rashada comes. What if he outplays Shedeur? Supposedly, Harbor wants to run track.

Yea I’m not sure about the NIL money or so… hell Lebron son Bronny get the most NIL money and he’s in highschool soooo…
It’s possible he can outplay Shedeur but Deion did say spots has to be earn.

Harbor does what to be a track star, so it makes sense for him to sign else where…

It’s why these two are long shots for me but strange things seems to help with Deion