Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2 going hard on his little sista…
Dude hooked up Wi-Fi on every TV but hers
The trash situation came up again…

One thing, let he keep making it hard for her…Mask might make it to Colorado sooner than later…

Shilo picking on Deion again

More weightroom footage

The head trainer from JSU also made it to Boulder…. The white chick with the thick thighs(well they looked thick in one clip)
Getting Buff: Colorado Opulence 1/26/23

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Been to Vail, CO once. Drove up there to get my Cartier’s fixed when I lived in the Springs. I was actually impressed.
So Deion reaction is spot on?

One of the other channels who’s in Colorado said, “Deion just getting use to snow and going to the place where it snow the most in Colorado”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A look at Sean Lewis offense while he was Head coAch at Kent State…

Man I think they will put up crazy numbers with this scheme….

also makes sense why they so particular about which lineman they sign…. They need high iq guys… this shit ain’t about blocking the man in front of you… there’s plenty of movement

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Look at the schools Colorado is in the running with…

seem like Deion can recruit…. Will either sign I doubt it but Colorado would’ve NEVER been on this list…
B0-FE1-DC6-38-D8-4639-9-A61-328297-C846-D3.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I hope I actually get to watch the games...

I can't remember the last time I've seen a Colorado game.
Trust me, you’ll have plenty of opportunities
there will be plenty of highlights

If the qb’s & offensive line can execute get the scheme quickly, Boulder will be jumping…

If Shedeur can command this new offense, it’s gonna be rough to…

watching Kent State highlight…. And thinking about the Colorado players
I had thoughts of Cam Newton’s Auburn team with a shit load of better wide receiver play.

there’s probably better and more recent comparisons but I’ve been away from College football for a while

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BBF

Buffs Bandwagon Fans

A857-CE6-B-322-E-483-D-9431-EDDADE1976-EB.jpg

Im
81-A6-E41-E-55-F1-41-A3-AC7-F-E4-C5052-BEAE1.jpg

Hell I have atleast four channels I look at
04904-C54-DFD6-4558-AC50-DDEDE74-C8-D13.jpg
Hell them hating ass comments coming from Hurricane fans got me on the bandwagon. I don’t even pay attention to spring practices but this year I can’t wait til March :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man the snow and cold ain’t letting up out there. Snow remained on the ground during my whole 2 weeks back. That’s not normal or it wasn’t normal. Hopefully it let up so they don’t have to wait till spring to get some warmer weather. Coming from where they came from, they can’t be liking that.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colorado's your team?

You think his son's gonna be QB1?
Nah but since all these folks saying what Deion ain’t going to do I’m going to start following them to see who proves who wrong.

His son can play. I been watching him since his Junior year in HS. I ain’t gone say he Bryce Young but he got the skills to compete in the PAC-12. If he get demoted, I’ll be surprised.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Coach Prime Reaches Back To Fort Myers - Get To Know Coach Chaney - Dir of Player Development

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nah but since all these folks saying what Deion ain’t going to do I’m going to start following them to see who proves who wrong.

His son can play. I been watching him since his Junior year in HS. I ain’t gone say he Bryce Young but he got the skills to compete in the PAC-12. If he get demoted, I’ll be surprised.
This why some of my post are here just because some folks said he wasn’t gonna do this or that…. Well this and that has happened in less than months

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

another one of them, he ain’t gonna do this or that type of counter post…dude gonna have damn near 50 of the top high schoolers in Boulder this weekend…
:shades: :shades: :laptop:

Why Deion Sanders and Colorado could be set for a WILD RECRUITING RUN THIS WEEKEND!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shilo getting more camera time

Shelomi showing off the womens practice area

staff getting ready for huge weekend

travis Hunter finally catching balls
(Still waiting to be clear for team work

went visit a Dolph traveling exhibit

“Why They Took The Champ Away From Us?” :Colorado Opulence 1/27/23

Last edited: