Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Living in Florida and being around people that have only seen snow on tv…I understand now. But they literally play during the fall. It won’t even be that cold until the end of the season. Colorado’s snowiest and coldest months are in February and (unfortunately) March.

But again, it will be “cold” especially if they’re from the South. But shit you want to play in the NFL, you might get drafted by Buffalo or Green Bay etc. You’ll be prepared
The weather issue is overstated. CO weather is not like the NE or MW. We're talking about a place that gets like 300 plus susnshine days a year. CO fam, tell 'em.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SSSHhhhhhiiiiitttttt I'm going to GA or Alabama. They are known for putting folks in the league :yes:
Or, you go to one of those teams like so many other kids, dont win the starting job and end up sitting on the bench. That's exactly why the transfer portal is what it is now. Half these kids that commit to UGA or Bama will never see the field and just waste their talents.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Woooowww that's big

Those 3 of the biggest colleges in NCAA he turned them down to go to CU that's crazy
Bruh that why, I made that post…

it’s one thing for folks to me question stuff I think will happened

but when folks want to question insider information…and say it’s not possible or that won’t work

that have me like :colin: :colin:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
SSSHhhhhhiiiiitttttt I'm going to GA or Alabama. They are known for putting folks in the league :yes:
I feel that…. Bama don’t have enough space for everyone…
trust me Bama is fucking loaded…with a capital L….
The class they got this week is insane…

Deion message is about creating something new…. “We Coming”

I just looked on one of Colorado twitter page, the caption on there said, “The New Alabama”

man they working over there…
Bro them dudes ain’t playing, if that fucking DB goes there and not to Miami

and that big time DT who just announced his top that didn’t include CU but got an offer immediately…

that will have people looking like wtf…

72-E47-EDA-82-E8-4-A0-F-ABCE-45-D905327-E37.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Won't be long before a lot of these other coaches start screaming and crying "No Fair".
Before he committed, I heard a talking head said Travis Hunter would be the best player in the PAC, if he comes

well he’s there now…

But picture Deion trying to get a player that’s just as good who looks a little taller

Cormani McClain
6’2 corner
Class of 2023

and

Ellis Robinson IV,
6’0 corner
Class of 2024

nice hit but McClain

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2021 top 5 recruiting spenders

1. Georgia Bulldogs ($3.6M)
2. Alabama Crimson Tide ($2.6M)
3. Tennessee Volunteers ($2.24M)
4. Clemson Tigers ($2.23M)
5. Arkansas Razorbacks ($1.9M)

This what JSU was recruiting against and came away with a couple of wins against…

But folks questioned Deion abilities to recruit….

The numbers are there….

I don’t think Colorado budget is $1m but you see what happening there in 3 weeks of being the coach….

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2021 top 5 recruiting spenders

1. Georgia Bulldogs ($3.6M)
2. Alabama Crimson Tide ($2.6M)
3. Tennessee Volunteers ($2.24M)
4. Clemson Tigers ($2.23M)
5. Arkansas Razorbacks ($1.9M)

This what JSU was recruiting against and came away with a couple of wins against…

But folks questioned Deion abilities to recruit….

The numbers are there….

I don’t think Colorado budget is $1m but you see what happening there in 3 weeks of being the coach….
And how many of those coaches played in the NFL, have Super Bowl rings, and in the HOF?