Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

i was listening they getting another player just like him….

dude supposedly another dynamic two way player just like Travis…

not the #1 player in the country but possess the same qualities

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So I’m sure Coleman and Shilo Sanders will boost them ranking

Remember when I said my dude at Auburn told us, he think Deion will have a top 5 portal class….

then you had folks on here coming at me, because a recruiter said it’s highly possible another recruiter will do a excellent/amazing job recruiting, At his new school….

Man one can’t make some of this shit up…
I think some times folks just like to talk down to hear themselves talk…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Time to redo this but add Shilo with his #21

Fkjd538WYAAwk4u

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colorado recruiting class sucks. Oregon on the other hand had an amazing one

The man has only been on the job a few weeks and national signing day isn't until February 1st. We won't know what Prime's first recruiting class looks like until then when players sign on the dotted line.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The man has only been on the job a few weeks and national signing day isn't until February 1st. We won't know what Prime's first recruiting class looks like until then when players sign on the dotted line.
There really is no more Feb 1st. He will probably have to do some coaching this year. 7 wins will be a good season.

The portal may help fill some holes but Colorado has massive holes to fill.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There really is no more Feb 1st. He will probably have to do some coaching this year. 7 wins will be a good season.

The portal may help fill some holes but Colorado has massive holes to fill.
Are you implying he hasn't done real coaching at JSU?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has not had to do any coaching. In the power 5 his X’s and O’s Will be tested and his game day coaching

Also he will need to land some hogs in the tenches next season

them some strong words homie.... was he or was he not responsible for turning around JSU's program??? the reason I asked this is because I spoke on this before...your one of the few who actually questions his coaching ability

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
them some strong words homie.... was he or was he not responsible for turning around JSU's program??? the reason I asked this is because I spoke on this before...your one of the few who actually questions his coaching ability
We not talking about turning a team around. Next season, Prime will field a team that is less talented than just about 95% of his opponents. So he will def have to do some coaching

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats wild to me, is that aside from a few coaches that really push the boundaries of offensive and defensive schemes... Most "coaching" is really about motivating young men to buy into what you're selling. From going to class, making good decisions in the wild, believing in something bigger than themselves and all the cliched romanticized shit. Then recruiting your ass off to get the best players. Is Dabo really that great of a coach??? What about Saban??? What genuis on the field is he known for scheme wise??? Brian Kelly??? All good coaches, but nothing they do is mind bending from a scheme POV. I say all that to say... Deion has shown the ability to do all of that already. I think Colorado will prove to a tough place to get elite talent. But their inability to win at a high clip won't be Deions fault. Get him at a national program and he'll win all the same as the "best coaches."

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats wild to me, is that aside from a few coaches that really push the boundaries of offensive and defensive schemes... Most "coaching" is really about motivating young men to buy into what you're selling. From going to class, making good decisions in the wild, believing in something bigger than themselves and all the cliched romanticized shit. Then recruiting your ass off to get the best players. Is Dabo really that great of a coach??? What about Saban??? What genuis on the field is he known for scheme wise??? Brian Kelly??? All good coaches, but nothing they do is mind bending from a scheme POV. I say all that to say... Deion has shown the ability to do all of that already. I think Colorado will prove to a tough place to get elite talent. But their inability to win at a high clip won't be Deions fault. Get him at a national program and he'll win all the same as the "best coaches."
:itsawrap:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

bro sometime u don’t even have too