Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love our people, but dislike how easily we criticize our own. Deon did so much for Jackson State and will do a lot for black players, coaches, and future coaches at Colorado. But nothing is good enough. Not only are brothers attacking him, but attacking him in the white media. That’s crazy. I haven’t seen anyone present an argument that Jackson State or HBCU football would have been better off if he never came at all.
Right and now you making other good coaches not even want to go.
Shit is trash man. I hate it so much.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear our people are never satisfied.
Did people expect Deion to stay at JSU for ever?
He has the opportunity now to do even more at a larger school....

Sometimes we as a people are our own worst enemy
Yeah it’s sad. One day you a coon and the next day you a sellout. It’s almost like if you are making a difference and impact, you should keep that shit low key because if shit doesn’t go the way the masses want it to go you are a coon and sell out.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Did they mention how he was robbed TWICE while he was there? They lucky he stayed as long as he did and most black folks I talk to IN REAL life are happy and rooting for Coach Prime. That twitter shit is all agenda pushing and it can't go under soon enough in my own personal opinion.

Bro, twitter is 24/7 outrage.

That's all it is.

Folks got addicted to being outraged so every little thing they could possibly be outraged about they run and start ranting on twitter.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

her page have plenty of tweets that’s saying

- Deion staff was paid higher that the previous staff,
- Deion got 500k,
- The school matched what he paid for
- the year before he came, the 4-7 season they led FCS in attendance
- an offer was made, Deion said he wanted to coach at power 5

FjYIFXuXkAAUyWD

FjYVDbhXoAEFGxx

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

- Deion got 500k,

FjYIFXuXkAAUyWD

FjYVDbhXoAEFGxx
Welp that man said he left because he wanted to move forward in achieving his personal goals and it’s nothing wrong with that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Welp that man said he left because he wanted to move forward in achieving his personal goals and it’s nothing wrong with that.
Pretty much, she’s kinda pissed off about rumors are they didn’t do anything right by him or things wasn’t right.
They feel his camp is putting those ideas out there.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man it’s funny as hell

how white folks don’t understand why so many of us upset with the move

them twitter comments have me laugh… like they really trying to understand
Wtf is our problem with dude leaving

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

(Remember we is us, not singling out you or me)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
My dude at Auburn said

“Deion probably gonna have a top 5 class”

I asked
“top 5 recruiting class, them high school kids going to Colorado like that”

he replied
“Boy top 5, just from portal”

Then I read earlier
Colorado just landed the top JUCO cornerback

fucker is 6’3

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

- Deion got 500k,

FjYIFXuXkAAUyWD

FjYVDbhXoAEFGxx
Hmm Othor Cain has made it to BGOL. I'm on the phone with a person who knows someone who know's someone who know's Coach Prime and he's telling me that's not true. I personally don't know what's true.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly....

Certain white people most likely Saban sitting back loving this shit....
I'm pretty sure any laughing Nick Saban is doing is probably short-lived. Coach Prime is a very determined man and I'm pretty sure he has sights set on Alabama. I know they are in 2 different conferences but at some point they will face off against each other. I definitely think that's one of his goals to humble Nick Saban.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I'm pretty sure any laughing Nick Saban is doing is probably short-lived. Coach Prime is a very determined man and I'm pretty sure he has sights set on Alabama. I know they are in 2 different conferences but at some point they will face off against each other. I definitely think that's one of his goals to humble Nick Saban.
You have to understand something: Deion came from a program that built its rep on playing anyone anywhere any time. That's how FSU got so good so fast. They were everybody's homecoming game, and they took a lot of ass kickings playing top 20 programs on the road, and then, those same programs stopped inviting FSU to play them, because them 'Noles started kicking their asses. Prime might take that same approach. The coach at my alma mater took that same approach, and now we're going for our 5th state championship in 7 years.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm telling you he is going to focus on a worldwide hawg raid. He knows he has all the skill players he needs already.
I think it’s gonna be easy

Deion got the most juice outta all the coaches in D1 and it’s not even close

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nick Saban been humbled, his ass ain’t winning the main trophy this year