Platinum Member
FjV5S4TXgAAz_Sm

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ooooooookkkk some more shit for us to talk about…

Hopefully our member with the Jackson St. connect can get a :thumbsup: Or :thumbsdown: on these allegations…

FjVu-iCXoAArg4M

well we know he’s allowed to coach the team for the celebration bowl…

I can see how they said “no”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
At least the black community is letting him go, not chasing after him. White people would detain and hold him hostage like a slave. They would sabotage his ability to go to an HBCU if he left by threatening them.

This is what horrible people have to do to keep anything decent around them; otherwise they would have nothing.

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Nigros haven’t been willing to sacrifice their entertainment by simply not watching or supporting the racist NFL but talking shit about Deon for not passing up 5 million a year. Gtfoh

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Hopefully our member with the Jackson St. connect can get a :thumbsup: Or :thumbsdown: on these allegations…

FjVu-iCXoAArg4M

Petty ...smh ...

JSU owe that man money ....:hmm:

slam

Super Moderator
Nigros haven’t been willing to sacrifice their entertainment by simply not watching or supporting the racist NFL but talking shit about Deon for not passing up 5 million a year. Gtfoh

been saying tht ...

man not one ni99a in here would pass up 1 million much less 5 million ...so y`all stop the fuckery ...

and again i c him leaving Colorado in 3-5 yrs for a bigger SEC or the FSU job n white people gonna lose their minds like how black are now ...

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
been saying tht ...

man not one ni99a in here would pass up 1 million much less 5 million ...so y`all stop the fuckery ...

and again i c him leaving Colorado in 3-5 yrs for a bigger SEC or the FSU job n white people gonna lose their minds like how black are now ...

I love our people, but dislike how easily we criticize our own. Deon did so much for Jackson State and will do a lot for black players, coaches, and future coaches at Colorado. But nothing is good enough. Not only are brothers attacking him, but attacking him in the white media. That’s crazy. I haven’t seen anyone present an argument that Jackson State or HBCU football would have been better off if he never came at all.

slam

Super Moderator

i never seen anything like this ...this shit crazy ....

anyway man i wanna fuck Joy ....:jackoff:

316718478_196806586251713_5230999998633170626_n.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Deion Sanders net worth is 'only' $40 million, this contract is doubling his money. He did not make Lebron money or invested it in a way to generate income like.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[

FjVu-iCXoAArg4M

I’m not sure how true this account is, since it’s not published anywhere besides Facebook…:hmm:

Nonetheless, if Deion was putting his money in like that, and wasn’t getting what he was entitled to in his contract, I would leave too. This is a business, I don’t fuck around with fools with shitty business acumen.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
[

I’m not sure how true this account is, since it’s not published anywhere besides Facebook…:hmm:

Nonetheless, if Deion was putting his money in like that, and wasn’t getting what he was entitled to in his contract, I would leave too. This is a business, I don’t fuck around with fools with shitty business acumen.

well this was a small sample that he was putting up his money

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I like how the whiteboy said his peace in the beginning and sat the rest out :cool:
Yep

Also the closest statement was something I’ve been thinking about

say Deion planned to use some of new resources(money from Colorado deal) to help JSU even more now WTF they(the folks that called him a sellout) gonna say…

“if tho I doubt he’ll do that if the rumors are true about mishandling of funds”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
JacksonStateTigers.png

This triggered PTSD for many brothers on here dating a transracial black women back in the day that wanted to be with her white homie. She started out going to a HBCU - dating black men, abused you daily because she saw you as inferior, because all her friends and environment was white.

I heard many stories of black men leaping to their death to escape the unrelenting abuse she inflicted. Even in death, she celebrated your demise and called you a criminal much the same that Kobe Bryant, George Floyd, and Russell Simmons were done up. Those that survived, you were treated with her running off to her Colorado University after an opportunity opened up with the right white man.

1200px-Colorado_Buffaloes_wordmark.svg.png

If you are feeling some sort of way that is triggering PTSD from dating a Candace Owens/Oprah/Gayle King type of women, than I recommend seeking therapy to get over this crisis. You have so much to offer us being alive, don't let these transracial black women celebrate your death.

MV5BNjkyODk4ZmYtMjQ2My00MTg1LTlhN2ItYTE1NTY4ZDgzYzlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMjQxODI1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
JacksonStateTigers.png

This triggered PTSD for many brothers on here dating a transracial black women back in the day that wanted to be with her white homie. She started out going to a HBCU - dating black men, abused you daily because she saw you as inferior, in the same way as whites.

I heard many stories of black men leaping to their death to escape the unrelenting abuse she inflicted. Even in death, she celebrated your demise and called you a criminal much the same that Kobe Bryant, George Floyd, and Russell Simmons were done up. Those that survived after the right opportunity opened up with the right white man, you were treated with her running off to her Colorado University.

1200px-Colorado_Buffaloes_wordmark.svg.png

tell us more about the leaping.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love our people, but dislike how easily we criticize our own. Deon did so much for Jackson State and will do a lot for black players, coaches, and future coaches at Colorado. But nothing is good enough. Not only are brothers attacking him, but attacking him in the white media. That’s crazy. I haven’t seen anyone present an argument that Jackson State or HBCU football would have been better off if he never came at all.
It’s so ridiculous at this point.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bomani is a clown ....

Cats are really going on White MEDIA outlets and calling another black man a sellout....

Say that shit out loud....

Now that brothers is coon shit

Bo didn't call him a sellout; they tried to get him to do it but he didn't..and i only saw Bo on CNN yesterday, did he go somewhere else?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I swear our people are never satisfied.
Did people expect Deion to stay at JSU for ever?
He has the opportunity now to do even more at a larger school....

Sometimes we as a people are our own worst enemy

Did they mention how he was robbed TWICE while he was there? They lucky he stayed as long as he did and most black folks I talk to IN REAL life are happy and rooting for Coach Prime. That twitter shit is all agenda pushing and it can't go under soon enough in my own personal opinion.