Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK so he was offered the job for the third year in a row? They must not be coming with the bag and I don’t blame him if he turns it down again. He want that Harbaugh/ Saban money. Hope he stays another year with JS. I want to see them play at least one game against a ranked team.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK so he was offered the job for the third year in a row? They must not be coming with the bag and I don’t blame him if he turns it down again. He want that Harbaugh/ Saban money. Hope he stays another year with JS. I want to see them play at least one game against a ranked team.
Imma tell ya right now they'll get drug. They really don't pull off on teams until the 4th quarter.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma tell ya right now they'll get drug. They really don't pull off on teams until the 4th quarter.
Yeah, but if they getting serious with the recruitment it’s what they need to move up. SWAC teams ain’t gone be a challenge like that. I ain’t saying go deep in the top 25, a team like UCF who touches the 25 during the season would be good.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Colorado is a terrible job. Terrible weather, terrible fan base, terrible booster/NLI backing and the Pac 12 is garbage now, especially if USC and UCLA leave. That conference is never making a playoff game.

Take the money if he needs it, but he has far more national impact at JSU if he stays. JSU gonna lose their entire team to transfer if he leaves, especially that 5 star CB.

Auburn hired a coach who used school resources to hire prostitutes, and Rhule got a 8 YEAR cpntract after failing up again. White folks :smh:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, he needs to stay at the HBCU
No, he needs to stay at the HBCU
Naw bro. As a HBCU graduate that loves HBCU sports, if you can get a SEC job, you take that. That's damn near better than a NFL job....

As much as I would love for him to stay, it's always business and nothing personal. He has done his job, brought tons of money to the school and city....

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Coach Prime only makes 300k as HC and that’s what some quality control assistants make at most Power 5 schools. Him being back in his home state at South Florida which plays in a crappy conference , get him and coaching staff money dominate and make a move for the SEC.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
311222.png

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coach Prime only makes 300k as HC and that’s what some quality control assistants make at most Power 5 schools. Him being back in his home state at South Florida which plays in a crappy conference , get him and coaching staff money dominate and make a move for the SEC.
Yeah esp. if his GOAL is to coach at a POWER 5 school, I am following my goals and passions.

The amount of money he is brought to that school, some HBCU head coaches haven't even done that in their 20+ year tenure.

Alumi love the winning and the notoriety, but when its time to donate to the endowment on a regular basis, they are no where to be seen....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Personally, I don't see Prime being as successful as he's been anywhere else other than Jackson.

Success w/ wins, recruiting, empowering, making monumental changes to the college football landscape, how HBCUs are seen across the country for young Black people into sports or not.

Hope dude stays.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Personally, I don't see Prime being as successful as he's been anywhere else other than Jackson.

Success w/ wins, recruiting, empowering, making monumental changes to the college football landscape, how HBCUs are seen across the country for young Black people into sports or not.

Hope dude stays.

I hope he stays too. But if he left for an SEC job I wouldn't blame him.

He would be crazy to leave for Colorado.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Divide and conquer
Amen, get him the hell out of there. He is about to bring all HBCU's to prominence.
With Deion as the blue-print, HBCU's will be able to improve the Athletic facilities.
Enrollment will increase. The educational programs will only get better.

A healthy HBCU system can change the lives of so many black folks.
I may be crazy, but it could put an emphases on academics and improve our middle class.

JMHO - :dunno:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he's better off waiting for better job than Colorado....if you gonna leave Jackson State, leave for something that is top notch.