Death of Superman Discussion Thread(Fuck BvS) Spoilers

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Yes there are spoilers leave now if you don't want to know....

DC definitely need to stick to their animated movies. 9/10. This is how the death of superman was suppose to take place...

Even better you got to get a glimpse of all 4 new supermen coming back in the sequel Reign of supermen next year...

someone's posted it in the movie section for download.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same thing. Humanized Clarke, Justice League was involved, and the Reign of the Supermen is gonna be dope. The linear storytelling of this universe is tight.

I wonder if they will link Doomsday to Darkseid

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:lol:….mofos killing Superman to try and save themselves !!!

"Relax D.C....relax..... just go to
sleep....thaaat's it....... good girl !!!"

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I was thinking the same thing. Humanized Clarke, Justice League was involved, and the Reign of the Supermen is gonna be dope. The linear storytelling of this universe is tight.

I wonder if they will link Doomsday to Darkseid
don't see how. doomsday is a kryptonian experiment. plus if they continue to follow the story, hank henshaw superman will take doomsday's body and throw it into space.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
They keep teasing us with how powerful Flash is. I'm waiting for them to give us a new animated movie focused around Flash so we can see him go all out.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I haven't been a fan of someone recent animated movies, but damn watching Superman throw down like this was epic.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DC has the teen titas go dropping in theatres as well. I would've preferred something else though.
Teen Titans is scheduled for July 27th....

I definitely think animated Spiderman will be a better theatrical release....

Hell if animated a little bit better THIS could've been in theaters.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Marvel and DC needs to come together to do a Man of Steele vs Incredible Hulk. A redbox or Netflix special.

I always get the DC animated movies at Redbox. Marvel hasn’t done any animated movies for a while.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't see how. doomsday is a kryptonian experiment. plus if they continue to follow the story, hank henshaw superman will take doomsday's body and throw it into space.
this.

they need to do a doomday short thats straight from the graphic novel of how he came to be and how he came to earth millions of years before superman.

you don't have to fancy it up or change shit...that story was straight fire.

then when he revives and comes to the surface.. he kicks EVERYONES ass..still chained up!!

main-qimg-df567b355cf0eefc41d8a2a5e5b2d90f

the visual of this is that DOOMSDAY BEAT THE JUSTICE LEAGUE AND EVERY MAJOR DC HERO WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK!

THATS WHAT THEY KEEP FUCKING MISSING!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man, The Flashpoint Paradox > most Marvel animation and I'm a much bigger Marvel fan than DC. DC's animated series are on point.

It's crazy how Warner Brothers make better animated movies better than Marvel but can't get their live action movies together..
They kill it with animated shit. Someone needs to be fired over how they fucked up some of the best superheroes in non-animated movies.

Doomsday went Pusha T on the Justice Leauge.

DC should demand their money back from Zack Snyder....all he had to do was copy the animation division

While,I'm not a fan of Zack Snyder,most of the blame goes to Warner Bros,who fucked up the live action movies. You had one of the top executives rush Justice League,so he can get a huge bonus before it merged with AT&T. On top of that,it was them,who kept messing with the script during shooting....

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017...lease-date-for-fear-of-losing-bonuses-report/