Danielle Watts ( Black chick on Weeds )

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Nice looking chick. Is she part Asian?

I believe she's in Django too.

BTW, is it me or have you seen more and more interracial love with no rhyme or reason on TV?

weeds-178.jpg

367058.jpg

l.jpg

Daniele-Watts.jpg

danielewatts.jpg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
to me she is attractive, but yeah Black women and white men, is the new play in Hollywood

I stopped fucking with weeds many seasons ago though, so I wouldn't have even known she was on the show

how did they write this shit in?

what does that say about Black men? or does art not represent reality at all?

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
if memory serves, she was that bedwench who was mistaken for a prostitute, a few years back when she and her white hubby were 'kissing while black' in public. the cops arrived and demanded her i.d. she said no so they arrested her, and her whyte husband didn't do shit to help defend or explain the situation. she tried to turn it into a big profiling thing, sparking a lot of black feminist chatter on the net about stuff like 'black women not being protected' etc, but then tmz released footage of them fucking in a car in broad daylight.

0916-danielle-watts-django-sex-in-car-wm-3.jpg

1410668742974_wps_24_Django_Unchained_actress_.jpg

1410668718949_wps_22_Django_Unchained_actress_.jpg

Last edited:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She rather be a white mans whore than elevate her standards and be a Black mans Queen.

06uTP0N1n0bdWnVFVGaB_4oatE4gETT4t3SCAtl19Ckq1aiCuJyMZdcDmE-3ujfvnhJL-DCVXZlHPveq1hoQvdwPcoSXbzZoDHXzmMDXI17PAXmqbCYHVvx17Oo