Damn we getting old - JUICE came out 27 years ago!!!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I felt old when it was 20 years old, now I'm feeling classic! RIP Tupac and Afeni

Dear Mama was recorded in '94

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I would say the Bout It Bout It soundtrack, but that is more of a No Limit promo than a soundtrack.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I would say the Bout It Bout It soundtrack, but that is more of a No Limit promo than a soundtrack.

The I’m Bout It soundtrack knocked. Pimp C and Bun B’a verses on Meal Ticket set that shit off out the gate. So was the soundtrack to “I Got the Hookup”; one of Jay-Z’s dopest cuts, “What the Game Made Me” is on there exclusively from what I can and could find.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/juice-1992-25th-anniversary-bluray-1080p-dd5-1.961538/

91zz5s7rD1L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
When you are 20 years old that 20 feels so long lol.

Talked some TV & movies with a coworker. He's mid-30s now - said he was rewatching Sopranos now and appreciating it more (as it debuted when he was 15/16). Talked some True Detective as well ... reminded him he needs to go back & watch the 1st season as well (as he likes the current 3rd season, but hasn't seen the 1st).

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Talked some TV & movies with a coworker. He's mid-30s now - said he was rewatching Sopranos now and appreciating it more (as it debuted when he was 15/16). Talked some True Detective as well ... reminded him he needs to go back & watch the 1st season as well (as he likes the current 3rd season, but hasn't seen the 1st).

Just a couple weeks ago I was talking to a friend about our school days and when we were told history about Great Depression in the 20's that sounded SOOOOO LONG AGO. Damn, now we are just a year away from reaching 2020's lol. I remember watching Jesse Owens movie (the 1st one that aired on NBC back in the day) and seeing clips of Hitler thinking it was ancient lol. Then it hit me in the next 16-17 years we will be a hundred years away from that time lol.

I always loved Motown Era even as a kid, but it always felt distanced to me. However, I then realized that time span and the time span of 90's hip hop with Tupac til 2019 is actually longer gap than the gap then the Motown Era and the beginning of rap lol.

Speaking of old tv shows I use to hate Cheers, but only like the intro song. Then I realized I was conditioned to think it was an adult show since I was always sent to bed when it aired because I had school in the morning lol. I've been watching reruns recently and appreciate the show better now.