Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_maizbg7aGC1qaywulo1_250.gif

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
SMBAH
The foam is caused by the pussy juice getting oxygen incorporated in to it from friction and fucking.
Much like beating egg whites to a stiff texture.
Simple chemistry man.
Youtube it.
I still don't find it appealing, personally. I'd rather see clear grool, not a lemon meringue topping. :dunno: :lol:

Are foam spermicides still even in use these days? I ain't seen that shit since I was a teenager.
That frothing also mimics actual conditions that need to be treated so I would be a little uneasy at the sight of it. :idea::scared:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My older female cousins schooled me on females when I was crazy young.

A lot of that cream is yeast infections and niggas be licking it up and shit.

They told me never to go down on a bitch I didn't know.

Yeast infections are caused from fucking dirty dicks.

That fishy smell is caused by the men they fucking.

So men is what causes the fish smell.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I still don't find it appealing, personally. I'd rather see clear grool, not a lemon meringue topping. :dunno: :lol:

Are foam spermicides still even in use these days? I ain't seen that shit since I was a teenager.
That frothing also mimics actual conditions that need to be treated so I would be a little uneasy at the sight of it. :idea::scared:

IDK bout the foam spemicides.
I aint gonna speak on some shit I am not educated on.
Young chicks generally froth when they get that good D.
Eat a bitch out and and the juices will generally be clear, dick her down after and them juices become white and thick like mayo,
Its caused by the friction and and incorporating oxygen into the clear juice.
Yeast infections are different, yeast chunks up like blue cheese and that shit it clearly visible from the rip.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
100% BULLSHIT !!!

Yeast infections are mainly caused by yeast-like fungus named Candida or Monilia. This fungus is a normal resident of your body. Usually, your body’s immunity keeps this fungus under control. It causes infection if you are sick or taking any antibiotics. Your mouth, skin, nails, food pipe (esophagus), vagina or even blood may get infected by this fungus.

My daughtrer is a RN, she been hit me with the truth,
My older female cousins schooled me on females when I was crazy young.

A lot of that cream is yeast infections and niggas be licking it up and shit.

They told me never to go down on a bitch I didn't know.

Yeast infections are caused from fucking dirty dicks.

That fishy smell is caused by the men they fucking.

So men is what causes the fish smell.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
bruh its a yeast or a bacterial infection
women should only have white shit from their pussy when its near that time of the month and it isnt that much
its called cervical mucus
yall spend all day staring at pussy and have no idea how they work
oh she creaming...no nigga shes yeasting or has crazy bacteria from fucking mad ninjas
but i digress

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You saying what I said is 100% Bullshit?

100% BULLSHIT !!!

Yeast infections are mainly caused by yeast-like fungus named Candida or Monilia. This fungus is a normal resident of your body. Usually, your body’s immunity keeps this fungus under control. It causes infection if you are sick or taking any antibiotics. Your mouth, skin, nails, food pipe (esophagus), vagina or even blood may get infected by this fungus.

My daughtrer is a RN, she been hit me with the truth,

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn bro. You be fucking bitches that don't care about themselves. Or you fucking mad chicks raw and bring them dirty dick. That is why the shit is looking so white and nasty. That is scum. You definitely should shower after that. It is filth.

I luuuuuh:pain::heartbeat: broads like this. You gotta take a shower after you done or you wake up stuck like the damn tin man needing oil to move :roflmao3: because she has covered you in that good ass WAP.

Last edited:

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Shit sounds dumb, just sayin.

Dumb? I really really hope you are referring to my joke, not about the fact that shit looks like a damn yeast infection. But hey...to each his own.
Fuck around and end up needing more than just Colgate on that toothbrush. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saying... ;)

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
bruh its a yeast or a bacterial infection
women should only have white shit from their pussy when its near that time of the month and it isnt that much
its called cervical mucus
yall spend all day staring at pussy and have no idea how they work
oh she creaming...no nigga shes yeasting or has crazy bacteria from fucking mad ninjas
but i digress

hmmm...................................

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To all the "Nah bro that's WAP" ppl, here is my question:

Would you go down on a chic foaming that heavy?

The ‘foam’ is from the in&out friction mixed with air getting in there....it she was just laying there wet...there wouldn’t even be any foam...

Ive never in my life seen a woman just laying there foaming like she got rabies or some shyt...but i have pulled out and seen foam before