Damn...Tesla Announces 5 For 1 Split!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dam I've been shitting on their cars too but haven't been benefitting from their stock, definitely kicking myself

Man, I don't even remember I just kept buying them. I think I started just about 3 or 4 years ago. I was buying them as I was shitting on their cars in the various car threads. LOL.

I just looked at my portfolio and my unrealized gain is 860%

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dam I've been shitting on their cars too but haven't been benefitting from their stock, definitely kicking myself
Yeah, I shit on their cars hard in those threads but I'm laughing inside.

My next best stock is Facebook which I bought in 2013 now at 320% and then Visa at 318%. Lyft and Uber are at 20%, I just bought them when corona started.

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Man, I don't even remember I just kept buying them. I think I started just about 3 or 4 years ago. I was buying them as I was shitting on their cars in the various car threads. LOL.

always remember. It’s not YOUR money until u cash out. Never hesitate to take profits and pay yourself fam

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same car design for what 12 years now....

At some point soon....He is gonna have to put a new design out.

But back on topic..... 5:1 is an insane split....damn

Last edited:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
The same car design for what 12 years now....

At some point soon....He is gonna have to put a new design out.

But back on topic..... 5:1 is an insane split....damn
Plus shit quality. It obvious as fuck that Asia is manipulating the market to prop up Telsa. Once they lose the battery advantage in the next generation of solid state battery tech they will behind in every fascet of car making.

China and Middle Eastern investors are propping it up for a big sell off of imaginary money. Telsa with be a 2nd tier var company once Ford and Porsche release their concept designs to the public. The Japanese will mimick what they are doing and Telsa will still be selling the same shit car because there R&D cost are next to nothing.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shit you could take profit and buy the plaid model S outright.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus shit quality. It obvious as fuck that Asia is manipulating the market to prop up Telsa. Once they lose the battery advantage in the next generation of solid state battery tech they will behind in every fascet of car making.

China and Middle Eastern investors are propping it up for a big sell off of imaginary money. Telsa with be a 2nd tier var company once Ford and Porsche release their concept designs to the public. The Japanese will mimick what they are doing and Telsa will still be selling the same shit car because there R&D cost are next to nothing.

Tesla ain't going nowhere, people been saying the same thing you're saying every year since Musk took over the company. Tesla is way ahead of the game, Sandy Munro says Tesla grossly under sells the advancement in their technology on purpose.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Tesla ain't going nowhere, people been saying the same thing you're saying every year since Musk took over the company. Tesla is way ahead of the game, Sandy Munro says Tesla grossly under sells the advancement in their technology on purpose.

Musk underselling. LOL!! Considering I know a lot more than you about this subject, I will school you and let respond with all the Tesla media drivel you been fed.

Tesla has been good for motivating the traditional car companies to move way from the ICE and promote electric technology. But they are an anomaly in the fact that they have competitive advantages that where/are based off by government support and investors. Without tax credits and groups like the Chinese/Yakuza manipulating market Telsa would have never made it past the second year.

Trust me when I say the 2nd generation of electrica cars will not be kind to Telsa. They won't have the tech advantage of having a better battery and considering they are the worst rated company for quality cars they aren't going to have an advantage having a head start.

I cant predict what Asian and the Middle East investment wise. China's economy is falling apart and the Middle East is flush with oil money not trying to get locked out if the electic car boom. Whale investors from both places neex a stable economy to invest in and Telsa seems to be their darling.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Musk underselling. LOL!! Considering I know a lot more than you about this subject, I will school you and let respond with all the Tesla media drivel you been fed.

Tesla has been good for motivating the traditional car companies to move way from the ICE and promote electric technology. But they are an anomaly in the fact that they have competitive advantages that where/are based off by government support and investors. Without tax credits and groups like the Chinese/Yakuza manipulating market Telsa would have never made it past the second year.

Trust me when I say the 2nd generation of electrica cars will not be kind to Telsa. They won't have the tech advantage of having a better battery and considering they are the worst rated company for quality cars they aren't going to have an advantage having a head start.

I cant predict what Asian and the Middle East investment wise. China's economy is falling apart and the Middle East is flush with oil money not trying to get locked out if the electic car boom. Whale investors from both places neex a stable economy to invest in and Telsa seems to be their darling.

I'll take Sandy Munro's word about Tesla's far advanced technology over yours or mine. I don't have a Tesla or hold their stock. Of course they're not perfect but iphones aren't either and apple is a staple brand with a cult following. We can revisit this thread in a couple years & I'll humbly eat crow if your predictions are right.

Last edited:

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Tesla has the biggest short sellers/haters in modern stock history. Everyone is talking about the NEXT Tesla. Tesla is a unicorn. Waiting for the next Tesla is like waiting on the next Apple. #ThereIsNone

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was arguing with someone a few weeks ago that I didn't believe in Tesla longterm and that was when the shit was trading at almost $900.00. Now the shit is at $670 and that was before I found out the company made its first profit in 2020 with carbon credits given to them by the major car companies which made it profitable, Without those credits it would still be unprofitable. I told this same silly ass muthafucka that the government was going to put a stop to whatever they were doing with gamestop and AMC and they essentially are in the process of doing that.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was arguing with someone a few weeks ago that I didn't believe in Tesla longterm and that was when the shit was trading at almost $900.00. Now the shit is at $670 and that was before I found out the company made its first profit in 2020 with carbon credits given to them by the major car companies which made it profitable, Without those credits it would still be unprofitable. I told this same silly ass muthafucka that the government was going to put a stop to whatever they were doing with gamestop and AMC and they essentially are in the process of doing that.
You probably told them not to invest in Bitcoin every year since 2016 too...

And stop conflating your investing advice with two very different scenarios. AMC and GameStop was never a long term play. It was just to fuck the short sellers which it DID. Anything after that is what it was going be for those companies. Tesla is a long term play. The company has been in business for 15 years and they’re goal is vertical integration. When EV’s start outpacing gas sales(an inevitability), Tesla will be well positioned. They reinvest a large chunk of revenue back into growing the company. New factories, models etc. There was no industry set-up to do what they do so on the scale they are doing it and at the pace they are doing it, it’s very capital intensive. They’re basically building a new factory every year to meet demand. What other legacy automaker has to spend that kind of money? They don’t but let them tell it. Once battery prices get low enough, then Tesla is done. I’m still waiting...

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You probably told them not to invest in Bitcoin every year since 2016 too...

And stop conflating your investing advice with two very different scenarios. AMC and GameStop was never a long term play. It was just to fuck the short sellers which it DID. Anything after that is what it was going be for those companies. Tesla is a long term play. The company has been in business for 15 years and they’re goal is vertical integration. When EV’s start outpacing gas sales(an inevitability), Tesla will be well positioned. They reinvest a large chunk of revenue back into growing the company. New factories, models etc. There was no industry set-up to do what they do so on the scale they are doing it and at the pace they are doing it, it’s very capital intensive. They’re basically building a new factory every year to meet demand. What other legacy automaker has to spend that kind of money? They don’t but let them tell it. Once battery prices get low enough, then Tesla is done. I’m still waiting...

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Long term yes short term no. This country is no where near having the infrastructure to support electric cars or any of their products. Maybe 10 to 20 years from now yes.
But, people only think electric vehicles with Tesla. That’s just their foot in the door. When the whole ecosystem their building gets up to speed. Just think Amazon. Space X is not an experiment. They launched their internet satellite and that shit will be a game changer for internet across the world. Solar biz, will be the same. What these other car companies with EV’s launching fail to realize is Tesla’s success is not the quality of their cars it’s the ecosystem that comes with it. Even though there more than double the standard chargers than Tesla Superchargers it works like shit. A bunch of them don’t work right. Most are not fast charge and the experience shit. I’ve experienced that shit personally when I had my Volt. I usually charge at home but the few times I tried find a public charger while out, it was broken or charged at the same as a household 110V which is slow as fuck. Just read those reviews from people testing non Tesla EVs. Their semi’s are going to be launched once the Texas giga factory is complete by the end of this year and that one is another game changer for transport. Get that Tesla bag now cause in a few years you’ll be looking back at $670 like that shit was a bargain. Trust me on this one.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But, people only think electric vehicles with Tesla. That’s just their foot in the door. When the whole ecosystem their building gets up to speed. Just think Amazon. Space X is not an experiment. They launched their internet satellite and that shit will be a game changer for internet across the world. Solar biz, will be the same. What these other car companies with EV’s launching fail to realize is Tesla’s success is not the quality of their cars it’s the ecosystem that comes with it. Even though there more than double the standard chargers than Tesla Superchargers it works like shit. A bunch of them don’t work right. Most are not fast charge and the experience shit. I’ve experienced that shit personally when I had my Volt. I usually charge at home but the few times I tried find a public charger while out, it was broken or charged at the same as a household 110V which is slow as fuck. Just read those reviews from people testing non Tesla EVs. Their semi’s are going to be launched once the Texas giga factory is complete by the end of this year and that one is another game changer for transport. Get that Tesla bag now cause in a few years you’ll be looking back at $670 like that shit was a bargain. Trust me on this one.

And with everything you said Tesla made their first profit in 2020 with the carbon credits. I will buy Tesla stock after it drops a few more $100.00 for the long term not the short term.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking stock dropped to $539.00 yesterday. When I had the argument with the silly muthafucka a few weeks ago and told the dude "hey man I think its overvalued and everything you telling me about it is based on the future and this is the present. At that time Tesla was at $898 close to $900.00 it may have even been $900.00 and some change. At that time GM had not signed the battery deal and Ford had not announced their investment in EV's. I feel vindicated.