Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
So he has to leave when told but they don’t have to listen to him when he asks them to get his son?

Interesting.
Yes, don't matter what the situation is.

If you're told/asked to leave someones home and you pose a threat then you might lose your life.

I don't know what world people live in where they think somebody with a gun is playing.

"You better fucking use it" - movie shit

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Dude was loud and yelling but this situation doesn't warrant death.

Punk ass whipped cac retrieves gun to intimidate the victim. Victim isn't intimidated. When they chest bump punk ass fires a warning shot which isn't legal to do. Victim has a right to defend/protect himself which is why he grabbed the rifle. Dude took steps backwards and killed him. I just don't see how anyone could think this was lawful.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Weak cac should have minded his business. He got himself involved in something that didn’t concern him.

Who the fuck is he to tell someone to leave his son when he has legal right to see him.

I bet cacs look at Kyle Rittenhouse different now.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Dude told him that he would take his gun and shoot him with it, then attempted to take his gun.

He did all that after he was warned to leave, the home owner went into the house to retrieve a gun and a warning shot was fired.

He seemed to have a death wish.
Let some man tell you that you can’t see your son and let’s see how you respond.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Dude told him that he would take his gun and shoot him with it, then attempted to take his gun.

He did all that after he was warned to leave, the home owner went into the house to retrieve a gun and a warning shot was fired.

He seemed to have a death wish.
Do you understand under the color of the law what "force" is?

You have the right to meet force with equal force.

The man wasn't inside his home. Just as easily as he went inside to get the gun, he could of closed the door and his threat would be reduced. Call the police and then if he broke into your home, then he had all right to do whatever.

This is a tricky and complicated situation. A prosecutor and judge would see things differently as well as a jury. But all lies in how it's presented.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, don't matter what the situation is.

If you're told/asked to leave someones home and you pose a threat then you might lose your life.

I don't know what world people live in where they think somebody with a gun is playing.

"You better fucking use it" - movie shit

I agree with everything that you said, I don’t believe that the shooting was justified though.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The father was stationary in his demands and wants

Where's my son I need son I'm not leaving until I have my son I'm supposed to get him at 3:15

He's probably at your mom's house I'll go there etc etc

Then hoe go gets a gun to escalate the situation
Then hoe shoots him cold blooded after the fact he escalated it by introducing the gun

He needs life in jail
I agree, dude is a hoe for that.

I'm just looking at it from a legal perspective.

He didn't need that much force, but legally he's allowed to use it.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about self defense.

It's about getting your own gun taken away from you and then being used on you.

It's stand your ground all day.

Not saying it's right, but that's what happens when you bring a damn gun out. I agree, the shooter didn't need a fuckin' gun in that situation, but it's his right.

You can't be serious

Actually I’m very serious and what you described is exactly why Zimmerman wasn’t convicted. :dunno:

Zimmerman pulled out his gun and Trayvon attacked him, rightfully so.

Trayvon hit him, George feared that he’d take his gun and shoot him.

So he shot Trayvon.

That’s what you described as “Stand your ground”.

And it’s not about you, it’s about both cases. In both cases the person with the gun didn’t need the gun and was the aggressor.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cac on Cac crime... Claiming self defense...

Shit reads like a future Law and Order SVU episode...

"the Lubbock County District Attorney Sunshine Stanek recused her office from the case, citing that the suspect in the shooting was related to a local elected official who could be called as a witness.

However, records filed in civil court have identified the shooter as land developer William Kyle Carruth, the ex-husband of Anne Marie Carruth, the judge of the 72nd District Court in Lubbock and Crosby counties."

So, let's see what we have here:
1) White male - Check
2) Land developer = Rich $$ - Check
3) Ex-husband of District Court Judge = connections within law enforcement - Check

I don't care how bad the video looks, that CAC is not gonna see the inside of a cell. This is the America they want -- the glorified version of the Wild West where all disputes are solved by who ever is quickest on the draw. No need for government or rule of law because we settle everything in blood, unless the blacks win in which case they need strict rule of law and overwhelming use of force .

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually I’m very serious and what you described is exactly why Zimmerman wasn’t convicted. :dunno:

Zimmerman pulled out his gun and Trayvon attacked him, rightfully so.

Trayvon hit him, George feared that he’d take his gun and shoot him.

So he shot Trayvon.

That’s what you described as “Stand your ground”.

And it’s not about you, it’s about both cases. In both cases the person with the gun didn’t need the gun and was the aggressor.

The difference for me in the Zimmerman case is that Zimmerman didn't have to introduce himself into Trayvon's life.

He intentionally profiled Trayvon and then pulled a gun on him almost in hopes of escalating that situation.

The Dad/Stepdad shooting was completely different in the circumstances leading up to the shooting.

I get what you are saying, but Zimmerman was willfully neglectful in the way he introduced a firearm in that situation.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I think ol dude was set up......they knew his kid wasn't there but fail to tell him...they knew he was going to be angry about not getting his son...dude that shot him showed out for the camera saying all the right things while no one was giving the dying dude aid.:frozen:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference for me in the Zimmerman case is that Zimmerman didn't have to introduce himself into Trayvon's life.

He intentionally profiled Trayvon and then pulled a gun on him almost in hopes of escalating that situation.

The Dad/Stepdad shooting was completely different in the circumstances leading up to the shooting.

I get what you are saying, but Zimmerman was willfully neglectful in the way he introduced a firearm in that situation.

I agree with everything that you said, trust me I do.

But in the court of law, they’re apparently not judging the circumstances on what led up to the confrontation.

The only thing they’re judging is did the person feel that their life was in danger at that moment when they shot.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
54mAV1.jpg
I was like is that even a question

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
The only thing they’re judging is did the person feel that their life was in danger at that moment when they shot.
and therein lies the rub. here in FL, I knew Zimmerman was going to walk because the jury would have been directed to deliberate on this very point and nothing else. the fact that he went looking for trouble and found it, could not be taken into consideration.

they difference in this case, is that there is video. will the jurry believe that he truly felt in fear of his life? it's Texas, so who knows, but his is some dicey shit. will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't think any of us will be shocked either way.

I personally think it's murder/manslaughter, and that he should be charged, but Texas(and other stand your ground states) law don't care about my opinion.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and therein lies the rub. here in FL, I knew Zimmerman was going to walk because the jury would have been directed to deliberate on this very point and nothing else. the fact that he want looking for trouble and found it, could not be taken into consideration.

they difference in this case, is that there is video. will the jurry believe that he truly felt in fear of his life? it's Texas, so who knows, but his is some dicey shit. will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't think any of us will be shocked either way.

You’re right

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with everything that you said, trust me I do.

But in the court of law, they’re apparently not judging the circumstances on what led up to the confrontation.

I guess, but I think what should be considered is the willful neglect and intention when introducing a weapon in any situation.

I can't just walk up to someone with my gun and say hello. Then when they try to take it from me, I shoot them and I get away with it.

The circumstances need to be considered as to why I introduced a gun into the situation.

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Then when they try to take it from me, I shoot them and I get away with it.
"I was in fear for my life" - this is the magic phrase that he will be coached to continually parrot over and over. when you are "in fear" you can stand your ground and have no duty to retreat

to ME, the video tells different story, but I will not be on the jury.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate when females do this to men. If we broke up and we have kids I only need to see you when I pick up our children. If an agreement is in place (and the deceased CAC seems to allude to one) then she violated it. I’ve seen more than a few videos of women giving men a hard time when they try to take custody of their kids that is implemented by courts. Now granted it’s not fair since it’s a system that favors women, but I’d have taken the video, made written documentation of the incident as well and taken the ex to court. But that’s just me. I get how he flew off the handle and it’s really hard for men and women to think straight when emotions are involved.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When my x acts up like that I just leave and tell I'll pick em up tomorrow.

Let her deal with em for an extra day. She is usually more compliant day two.

Leave these crazy hoes alone, the way the system works you will always be at fault.

As far as the video, there was no need for him to get confrontational with dude either. Her new man is going to have something to prove to her so it will certainly get ugly.

As men we should leave the emotion at the door. As you get older, you're not going to want to get into scuffles if they can be avoided.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that's a gun, him shooting the ground like that did NOTHING! This seems like a paintball gun or an air or BB gun

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After a complete investigation, Chad will more than likely be officially charged with murder. The father is a known figure to the household who posed no physical threat to inhabitants, and also help legal precedent to be there, due to court appointed visitation and joint custody. Chad had every opportunity to call the authorities, but did not and escalated the situation by grabbing a rifle and shooting at the victims feet, which triggered a scuffle for the firearm (self defense for the dad). Texas shooting law is tricky, because it includes "perceived thieves" or intruders looking to due harm. This was neither.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
After a complete investigation, Chad will more than likely be officially charged with murder. The father is a known figure to the household who posed no physical threat to inhabitants, and also help legal precedent to be there, due to court appointed visitation and joint custody. Chad had every opportunity to call the authorities, but did not and escalated the situation by grabbing a rifle and shooting at the victims feet, which triggered a scuffle for the firearm (self defense for the dad). Texas shooting law is tricky, because it includes "perceived thieves" or intruders looking to due harm. This was neither.

Chad is the dead guy.