Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
Umm...yeah.

No charges or arrests have been made yet in the Nov. 5 shooting death of 54-year-old Chad Read at a home in the in the 2100 block of 90th Street.

Chad Read can be heard telling Christina Read that he was supposed to have him at 3:15 p.m. During the argument, Christina Read could be heard saying the child was not at the residence on 90th Street and that she was going to fetch him.
Christina Read can be heard telling Chad Read that she didn't abide by the court ordered deadline because she wanted to see their son.

Stupid bitch didn't follow the court appointed rules. She wanted him dead.
Killed two birds with one stone. One dead. The other might be going to jail.
Well now she will have full custody

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I really don't see how this kill was justified. I know legally it is, ONLY because the guy grabbed the gun. Other than that, he had no grounds to shoot him otherwise. He did not show a weapon, so you going in the house to get one is not using equal force.

Its just fucked up you bring a gun into the confrontation, discharge the weapon, illegally in his direction, then I'd think the man fearing his life tried to disarm you.

Idk. I think a prosecutor could try this. But already one recused themself because they were related to the shooter.

Smh
Dude told him that he would take his gun and shoot him with it, then attempted to take his gun.

He did all that after he was warned to leave, the home owner went into the house to retrieve a gun and a warning shot was fired.

He seemed to have a death wish.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
This was NOT self defence..Dude went INSIDE to get gun then came BACK..the moment you went indoor no threat was posed..you came BACK ouside and started the all the "leave here" Dialog..then starting the verbal confrontaion..so in THIS case self defence cannot be used here..this was between HIM & his WIFE! SHE should have stated where the child was (If Not there) he wasn't gonna take the word of"some other dude"
This is 100% self defense.

You're under no obligation to flee from someone that is on your property that has just threatened to take your weapon.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're hoping this guy prosecutes????!!!!

iu

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Jennifer Wilson Read and Chad Read (the dead dude) are hardcore Republicans and racists. Don't shed not a damn tear for these saltines.

Screenshot-20211126-084814-Facebook.jpg

I bet their whole lives they thought it was "black people they needed to fear" and BLM was the problem to only have another white male Republican (one of their own) kill him.
Screenshot-20211126-085208-Facebook.jpg
And there it is...thanks for the info

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is 100% self defense.

You're under no obligation to flee from someone that is on your property that has just threatened to take your weapon.

He didn’t pull out the gun to protect himself, he pulled out the gun to scare him into leaving.

He never mentioned hurting anyone, he said he was going to subpoena all of them.

New guy goes and get the gun, if you’re gonna pull a gun then use it. Which is what green shirt said.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not endorsing the guest....just thought it was a good interview for newbies who are hesitant about jumping in

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, the PoS boyfriend will get away with it. If you see in the video, the father grabbed the gun at one point when they were face to face. And this was after the warning shot.

The mother is at fault with this also and is now copping pleas, acting like an innocent bystander. If there was a court order for the father to visit the kids should have been dressed, packed, and ready to go. But apparently they were either not there, which she should have relayed to the father, or she was hiding them, which is a direct violation of the court order.

The most fucked up part is that the son has to live under the roof of the dude that killed his father.

If the son were to off the mom's bf (and his own mother for that matter) due to mental anguish, I would personally donate to his legal fund.
I was with you right up until that last part... That'll be a waste of your time and resources bruh

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats talking self defense in this situation are wild suspect

Dude wasn't a threat at all
It's not about self defense.

It's about getting your own gun taken away from you and then being used on you.

It's stand your ground all day.

Not saying it's right, but that's what happens when you bring a damn gun out. I agree, the shooter didn't need a fuckin' gun in that situation, but it's his right.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
He didn’t pull out the gun to protect himself, he pulled out the gun to scare him into leaving.

Which he is legally allowed to do in Texas.

He never mentioned hurting anyone, he said he was going to subpoena all of them.

New guy goes and get the gun, if you’re gonna pull a gun then use it. Which is what green shirt said.
He failed to leave a property that he was told to leave.

He stayed while the home owner took at least 30 seconds to retrieve a weapon.

He then told him that he would take his weapon.

Waste of tax payer money to even attempt to take this to trial.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Not saying it's right, but that's what happens when you bring a damn gun out. I agree, the shooter didn't need a fuckin' gun in that situation, but it's his right.

The father was stationary in his demands and wants

Where's my son I need son I'm not leaving until I have my son I'm supposed to get him at 3:15

He's probably at your mom's house I'll go there etc etc

Then hoe go gets a gun to escalate the situation
Then hoe shoots him cold blooded after the fact he escalated it by introducing the gun

He needs life in jail

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which he is legally allowed to do in Texas.

He failed to leave a property that he was told to leave.

He stayed while the home owner took at least 30 seconds to retrieve a weapon.

He then told him that he would take his weapon.

Waste of tax payer money to even attempt to take this to trial.

So he has to leave when told but they don’t have to listen to him when he asks them to get his son?

Interesting.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So you believe the Trayvon Martin verdict was correct? :confused: