Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Would love to see how this plays out in court.

I think the shooter will take the fall for this because the other guy presented no extreme danger.

Being pushed in this case didn't warrant escalation with use of a weapon.

Where are the BGOL Attorneys to weigh in on this.

Double tapped his ass point blank.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Turkey was so soft and tender this year, and damn that pumpkin pie was delicious. How'd y'all enjoy your Thanksgiving?
giphy.gif

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So was that even a real gun? Because the conversation after he apparently just blasted somebody was calm as hell.
They were still talking about who is supposed to get the kid
Damn. Is he dead?
Umm...yeah.

No charges or arrests have been made yet in the Nov. 5 shooting death of 54-year-old Chad Read at a home in the in the 2100 block of 90th Street.

Chad Read can be heard telling Christina Read that he was supposed to have him at 3:15 p.m. During the argument, Christina Read could be heard saying the child was not at the residence on 90th Street and that she was going to fetch him.
Christina Read can be heard telling Chad Read that she didn't abide by the court ordered deadline because she wanted to see their son.

Stupid bitch didn't follow the court appointed rules. She wanted him dead.
Killed two birds with one stone. One dead. The other might be going to jail.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Widow releases video of Chad Read's fatal shooting in South Lubbock

Cac on Cac crime... Claiming self defense...

Shit reads like a future Law and Order SVU episode...

"the Lubbock County District Attorney Sunshine Stanek recused her office from the case, citing that the suspect in the shooting was related to a local elected official who could be called as a witness.

However, records filed in civil court have identified the shooter as land developer William Kyle Carruth, the ex-husband of Anne Marie Carruth, the judge of the 72nd District Court in Lubbock and Crosby counties."

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
In Texas? Doubt it. Naw we have strong stand your gun laws here (for white people only). He used the right language "property"..."get off my property" that's enough to make most Texas juries spontaneously orgasm all at once.
I don't know man. Florida is much the same, but in both states, a lot of these situations come down to was the use of force necessary/justified to stop a perceived threat. In that case you can do anything you want. If this dude had picked ol boy off has he came up the driveway or just shot him through the door, I could see the "he was on my properly" defense working. In this case, yes he was on your property, but was there a threat that required such a rapid escalation of force?

and let me add/make clear.. dude(green shirt) should have just got the fuck outta there and wait on the police. swallow your damn pride. a gun gets pulled, you roll out...ASAP

Last edited: