Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
This def didn't look like a, "I need a shotgun", situation.

The majority of these incidents are "no gun needed" situations, you just have people that have access to guns feel bold when they wouldn't have if they didn't have the gun and it ends up like this, then they go in front of a judge talking about I didn't mean to kill that person and get charged with manslaughter and serve 3-7 years...smh

J.U.S.T.I.C.E

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude still probably spend all of his 401K on lawyers just not to get charged.

Point is, when you pull the trigger, you better make sure it's worth it!

Like you are defending your or your family's life.

That was borderline as hell. In a lot of states, dude would be in prison right now.
If you have “shooter insurance”, it can a big help. If you’re in the right, legal fees are covered most times. I would expect a lot of gun owners in Texas to have it.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have “shooter insurance”, it can a big help. If you’re in the right, legal fees are covered most times. I would expect a lot of gun owners in Texas to have it.
I almost got some myself in Ohio. It's only 10 bucks a month.

I just wonder how good that attorney service really is.

Suppose to have access to an attorney 24/7 and they will help cover your legal fees.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The majority of these incidents are "no gun needed" situations, you just have people that have access to guns feel bold when they wouldn't have if they didn't have the gun and it ends up like this, then they go in front of a judge talking about I didn't mean to kill that person and get charged with manslaughter and serve 3-7 years...smh

No way I'm running up on somebody with a gun. I'll see you next weekend son!!!!!!!!

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Growin up with triflin mom and killed pops stepdad is going to be...awkward as fuck..

giphy.gif

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

THIS IS NOT EVEN RACIAL BUT DAMN. THESE WHITEYS ARE BOLD.

This is some bitch made shit.

I remember when men used to be men…

this is not that

Ano the slore was wrong fro not telling the ex that the kid wasn’t even there. Those are the games and this is the bullshit that niggas gotta go through to see their own kids.

that being said - go home big white nigga and wait it out till your kid gets a little older and explain away.

oNE

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are you implying that the shooting was justified?

The father was trying to obtain his property which was his son. Instead got killed from a man that’s dealing with a side bitch kids.

Crazy. How is that self defense?
Son got to live with that man that killed his father?

I blame the BITCH.

Dude should be in jail..period

we know or SHOULD know how the game is played... look at what happened.....it was stepdads house..he was defending his castle...he demanded old boy leave his property at which case now its trespassing...he fired a warning shot and when old boy threatened him and advanced on him he "feared for his life" and fired to defend himself.

Now we ALL know how this would go if it was black on black...a nigga would go to jail becuz thats what america has historically done is lock up black people.

black on white....a nigga would go to jail...see above

white on white...self defense.

its mind boggling to me that y'all are shocked at this outcome or don't understand how american society/western culture functions at this point.

Agreed...... I knew this was old...... when I saw that second article, my suspicians were confirmed...... geechie in that "way back" machine Doc created... :hmm:
Actually my post is a follow-up to the situation....no one knew that the step father acquitted behind that shit...

YOURE%20WELCOME.gif

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I almost got some myself in Ohio. It's only 10 bucks a month.

I just wonder how good that attorney service really is.

Suppose to have access to an attorney 24/7 and they will help cover your legal fees.
Better off with that legal stuff they offer thru work. Legal shield it might be. Not 100% sure. But it offers that too and a bunch of other stuff for not only yourself but spouse and kids

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when a beta faggot has a rifle in hand

and starts feelin like a man

agree with what he says,

till you come back

with a

BETTER PLAN

BARZ

muthafuckin shooty Mcbetamale bruh,

He was a fuckin LAND DEVELOPER meaning he belongs to the upper echelons

of texas society AND HIS FUCKIN EX WIFE IS A JUDGE THAT KEPT HIS LAST NAME....

he aint nevah seeing a day in jail..

AND HE KNEW IT!!!

not for nothing but, if someone has a fuckin loaded rifle, threatening to blow you away,

If you are going to attempt to take the rifle..

DONT FUCKIN ANNOUNCE YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT.....

LIKE WHA DA FUCK???

he tells shooty mcbetamale... Yea Im going to take that gun from you....

then proceeds with some lame ass attempt to take the gun away... da fuck bruh??

ANNNNNNNNNNNND another thing...

If you have a baby moms playing games with your seed by not letting you see em....

Just learn reverse psychology, act like you dont give a fuck, and dont want to be bothered because

you have a life to life...

she will be leaving your seeds by your front door...even when its her time to see em..

never be straight up and honest when someone is going out their way to make your life

miserable, dont get emotional, throw em cruve balls all say, and watch em run themselves

to the ground...lol...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
we know or SHOULD know how the game is played... look at what happened.....it was stepdads house..he was defending his castle...he demanded old boy leave his property at which case now its trespassing...he fired a warning shot and when old boy threatened him and advanced on him he "feared for his life" and fired to defend himself.

Now we ALL know how this would go if it was black on black...a nigga would go to jail becuz thats what america has historically done is lock up black people.

black on white....a nigga would go to jail...see above

white on white...self defense.

its mind boggling to me that y'all are shocked at this outcome or don't understand how american society/western culture functions at this point.

Actually my post is a follow-up to the situation....no one knew that the step father acquitted behind that shit...

YOURE%20WELCOME.gif
A very good coverup my good sir, but if it was a follow up, why not just add it to the original thread..... like the mods did...., instead of making a completely new thread? :dunno:

:cheers:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A very good coverup my good sir, but if it was a follow up, why not just add it to the original thread..... like the mods did...., instead of making a completely new thread? :dunno:

:cheers:
because I didnt know it was a thread previously..but when it was brought back I noticed that all the posts were about the shooting and not the aftermath...no one followed up apparently and that twitter post popped up on my feed..so I thought it was new news to the board.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better off with that legal stuff they offer thru work. Legal shield it might be. Not 100% sure. But it offers that too and a bunch of other stuff for not only yourself but spouse and kids
That I do have. I've used that service so many times for all kinds of things.

It's like $8/month. Easily saved thousands of dollars using that service over the years.

I'm going to check to see if they offer initial legal help if you shoot someone.