DAMN!! How will HISTORY look back on Trump, Fox News & all his supporters during Coronavirus & AFTER he leaves office? UPDATE: Trump running in 2024!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
101962500_907075979697943_9168169715552485376_o.jpg

101973426_907202113018663_1716600210899075072_o.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@Camille

I swear i feel I'm right and this was ALL organized

They used Kaepernick LAST TIME to confuse things

And tried again

Drew Brees was sent to do that sh*t and then fortunately pressure bust pipes

It was just all to damn convenient and organized

look at how they STILL trying to see if they can ride this bullsh*t out.

Its just way to orchestrated for me...

These folks demons

And trying to give the worst of themselves some type of lifeline to continue to be racist and ignorant any sliver of an excuse to be evil

Just wow

And Brees will now ALWAYS be the face of that

TARNISHING HIS LEGACY FOREVER

But one silver lining?

He died so Kaepernick could be avenged.

Drew lit that fire back... when we all needed it.

I'm good with that.

Thanks Drew

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Trump Threatens Bolton With ‘Bombs Dropped on Him!’ After Judge Rejects Block of Book

Bolton “likes dropping bombs on people, and killing them. Now he will have bombs dropped on him!” the president said

By
PETER WADE

President Donald Trump at the White House in Washington D.C. June 18, 2020.
CHRIS KLEPONIS/POOL/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
In an unhinged Twitter rant, President Donald Trump went after his former national security adviser John Bolton, threatening him and using violent language following a judge’s decision to allow publication of Bolton’s upcoming book.
On Saturday, U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth of the District of Columbia rejected Trump’s request to block publication of the book. But Trump pounced on Lamberth’s criticism of Bolton in the decision by raging on Twitter that the former national security adviser liked “killing people” and that he would pay “a really big price” and “will have bombs dropped on him!”
“Bolton broke the law and has been called out and rebuked for so doing, with a really big price to pay. He likes dropping bombs on people, and killing them. Now he will have bombs dropped on him!” the president wrote.
Lamberth wrote that Bolton’s memoir “likely jeopardized national security” but with more than 200,000 copies already distributed, “the damage is done.”

“There is no restoring the status quo,” Lamberth wrote.
Lamberth continued, “Bolton has gambled with the national security of the United States. He has exposed his country to harm and himself to civil (and potentially criminal) liability. But these facts do not control the motion before the court. The government has failed to establish that an injunction will prevent irreparable harm.”
The book, The Room Where It Happened, has caused a firestorm with all sides of the political spectrum buzzing about Bolton’s outrageous accusations against the president. According to the Washington Post Bolton wrote in the book that Trump is “erratic,” “stunningly uninformed” and “unfit for office.”
Trump’s claims that “Bolton broke the law” might be still be investigated by Attorney General William Barr’s justice department. According to the New York Times, that step is currently being debated.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I"m not surprised by any level of retardation his fans demonstrate.

A Colin Powell warning, it's a long article.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

McEnany defends Trump using racist term to refer to coronavirus
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/maegan-vazquez
By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

Updated 4:19 PM ET, Mon June 22, 2020

Washington (CNN)White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is defending President Donald Trump's recent use of the term "kung flu" to refer to the coronavirus at a rally over the weekend, insisting that it isn't racist.
Asked why Trump has used racist phrases, including "kung flu", McEnany said Monday: "The President doesn't. What the President does do is point to the fact that the origin of the virus is China. It's a fair thing to point out(.)"
Pressed by CBS reporter Weijia Jiang about the use of the term, McEnany insisted during Monday's press briefing that the use of the phrase was based on Trump's push to link the virus "to its place of origin."
The use of the term "kung flu" in the White House was first made public when CBS' Jiang, an Asian American, reported in March that "a White House official referred to coronavirus as the 'kung flu' to my face."

"I don't know how these conversations go, and that's highly offensive so you should tell us who it is, I'd like to know who it is," Conway told reporters. Reporters did not give Conway a name.
Asked Monday if the President's use of the term was "highly offensive" as Conway said, McEnany replied: "The President does not believe that it's offensive to note that this virus came from China (.)"

Trump's 'kidding' on testing exposes his negligence as virus spikes

The press secretary also brushed off concerns that Asian Americans are offended by the use of the phrase and that it would lead to more discrimination.
"The President has said very clearly: It's important that we totally protect our Asian community in the US and all around the world. They're amazing people and the spreading of the virus is not their fault in any way, shape or form," McEnany said. "So, it's not a discussion about Asian Americans, who the President values and prizes as citizens of this great country. It is an indictment of China for letting this virus get here."
Asked if Trump regrets using the term, McEnany said Trump "never regrets putting the onus back on China, pointing out that China is responsible for this and in the process standing up for US troops who are being blamed by China in a campaign of misinformation."
McEnany also tried to equate the media's initial association of the virus with China, in terms such as the "Wuhan coronavirus" and the "Chinese coronavirus", to Trump's use of "kung flu." But, as CNN's Kaitlan Collins pointed out in the briefing, major news organizations have not used the term "kung flu" to refer to the virus.
Trump first referred to Covid-19 as the "Chinese virus" and the "China virus" earlier this spring, but after garnering criticism, he said he would back off of his use of the term.
And a day before backing off the term, the President tweeted out that the spread of the coronavirus was not the fault of Asian Americans -- a group that had been the target of a growing number of racist and xenophobic attacks related to the virus.

CNN holds elected officials and candidates accountable by pointing out what's true and what's not.
Here's a look at our recent fact checks.

"Look, everyone knows it came out of China, but I decided we shouldn't make any more of a big deal out of it," Trump told Fox News in March. "I think I've made a big deal. I think people understand it."
The President said at the time that he didn't regret using the terms to describe the virus and defended his past adoption of the terms by referencing other infectious diseases that are named after where they originate.
But over the last few weeks, Trump has returned back to labeling Covid-19 in a way that associates the virus with China in increasingly harsh terms -- calling coronavirus the plague coming into the US from China, then "the Chinese plague," and, most recently, the "kung flu."
"It's a disease, without question, has more names than any disease in history, " Trump said in Tulsa, Oklahoma, during his first rally since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. "I can name 'kung flu,' I can name 19 different versions of name. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu. What difference? I think we have 19, 20 different versions of the name."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

McEnany defends Trump using racist term to refer to coronavirus
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/maegan-vazquez
By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

Updated 4:19 PM ET, Mon June 22, 2020

Washington (CNN)White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is defending President Donald Trump's recent use of the term "kung flu" to refer to the coronavirus at a rally over the weekend, insisting that it isn't racist.
Asked why Trump has used racist phrases, including "kung flu", McEnany said Monday: "The President doesn't. What the President does do is point to the fact that the origin of the virus is China. It's a fair thing to point out(.)"
Pressed by CBS reporter Weijia Jiang about the use of the term, McEnany insisted during Monday's press briefing that the use of the phrase was based on Trump's push to link the virus "to its place of origin."
The use of the term "kung flu" in the White House was first made public when CBS' Jiang, an Asian American, reported in March that "a White House official referred to coronavirus as the 'kung flu' to my face."

"I don't know how these conversations go, and that's highly offensive so you should tell us who it is, I'd like to know who it is," Conway told reporters. Reporters did not give Conway a name.
Asked Monday if the President's use of the term was "highly offensive" as Conway said, McEnany replied: "The President does not believe that it's offensive to note that this virus came from China (.)"
Trump's 'kidding' on testing exposes his negligence as virus spikes
The press secretary also brushed off concerns that Asian Americans are offended by the use of the phrase and that it would lead to more discrimination.
"The President has said very clearly: It's important that we totally protect our Asian community in the US and all around the world. They're amazing people and the spreading of the virus is not their fault in any way, shape or form," McEnany said. "So, it's not a discussion about Asian Americans, who the President values and prizes as citizens of this great country. It is an indictment of China for letting this virus get here."
Asked if Trump regrets using the term, McEnany said Trump "never regrets putting the onus back on China, pointing out that China is responsible for this and in the process standing up for US troops who are being blamed by China in a campaign of misinformation."
McEnany also tried to equate the media's initial association of the virus with China, in terms such as the "Wuhan coronavirus" and the "Chinese coronavirus", to Trump's use of "kung flu." But, as CNN's Kaitlan Collins pointed out in the briefing, major news organizations have not used the term "kung flu" to refer to the virus.
Trump first referred to Covid-19 as the "Chinese virus" and the "China virus" earlier this spring, but after garnering criticism, he said he would back off of his use of the term.
And a day before backing off the term, the President tweeted out that the spread of the coronavirus was not the fault of Asian Americans -- a group that had been the target of a growing number of racist and xenophobic attacks related to the virus.
CNN holds elected officials and candidates accountable by pointing out what's true and what's not.
Here's a look at our recent fact checks.

"Look, everyone knows it came out of China, but I decided we shouldn't make any more of a big deal out of it," Trump told Fox News in March. "I think I've made a big deal. I think people understand it."
The President said at the time that he didn't regret using the terms to describe the virus and defended his past adoption of the terms by referencing other infectious diseases that are named after where they originate.
But over the last few weeks, Trump has returned back to labeling Covid-19 in a way that associates the virus with China in increasingly harsh terms -- calling coronavirus the plague coming into the US from China, then "the Chinese plague," and, most recently, the "kung flu."
"It's a disease, without question, has more names than any disease in history, " Trump said in Tulsa, Oklahoma, during his first rally since the start of the coronavirus pandemic. "I can name 'kung flu,' I can name 19 different versions of name. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it a flu. What difference? I think we have 19, 20 different versions of the name."

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The virus did come from China. Fuck the Chinese. In Zambia, a Chinese
business own forced his workers to live in a shipping container because
he was allegedly afraid they would bring back "Covid" if he let them go
home. The mayor of Lusaka went to the Chinese and said a few things.
A few days later, he apologised, apparently under pressure from the
bucktoothed Zambian president who, with the Chinese, has been looting
the country