DAMN!! How will HISTORY look back on Trump, Fox News & all his supporters during Coronavirus & AFTER he leaves office? UPDATE: Trump running in 2024!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If Biden wins he better run ads constantly about when Trump said the coronavirus was a Democratic hoax. That shit should be ran 24/7
That would be a great ad to run. The best part is that it will be Trump's own words that condemns him.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would be a great ad to run. The best part is that it will be Trump's own words that condemns him.
Yep! It will be his own words. And that's what that stupid fuck gets, he's always popp'n off at the mouth. He was the main one saying this isn't serious, FOX and his mindless follows were repeating the same thing he was saying. It's all on video, Dems should run ads constantly in those swing states with him saying that.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's article is a joke, we all know what he said but the trying to spin it as if that's not what he meant. They always do this, it's pathetic! :smh: :lol:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep! It will be his own words. And that's what that stupid fuck gets, he's always popp'n off at the mouth. He was the main one saying this isn't serious, FOX and his mindless follows were repeating the same thing he was saying. It's all on video, Dems should run ads constantly in those swing states with him saying that.
Thing I'd they won't do it. They've never really taken advantage of power or leverage and they aren't likely to change now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump finds or forcefully stays on office. Even with everything that's happened during his run I wouldn't be surprised if he is reelected. He could still spin this event to a win if shit doesn't get much crazier.

Sad to say but a well love celebrity would need to die from this for this to impact Trump. Unfortunately Americans only care about their idols and 1 famous person is worth more than 1 million regular citizens.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FAUX NEWS is NOT a news outlet and doesn’t claim to be.

guess what? Neither is MSNBC which the Democrips of BGOL watch religiously. Don’t believe me? Look it up.

:lol: they are both “news entertainment” stations used to further indoctrinate the lambs of the left and right and only the remedial take it seriously.

If Biden wins one thing that must be done is demand that Fox stops calling itself news or risk losing their FFC license if they keep calling themselves news.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

guess what? Neither is MSNBC which the Democrips of BGOL watch religiously. Don’t believe me? Look it up.

:lol: they are both “news entertainment” stations used to further indoctrinate the lambs of the left and right and only the remedial take it seriously.

aM15EKP.gif

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
If Biden wins one thing that must be done is demand that Fox stops calling itself news or risk losing their FFC license if they keep calling themselves news.
Y’all see who used the laughing like in this post. Like I said, pay attention to the ones here to sow deceit.

Edit: this isn’t against what you said. I agree. I just noticed who liked your post and one of the trolls used the laughing like reply.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Defense Production Act, having the military do testing, testing hypersonic nuclear weapons, closing the borders and requesting people return home.

Something might jump off, we might turn on the TV and see some missiles hit targets.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s true but most people I know who watch MSNBC realize that they’re getting a liberal spin, especially during the prime time opinion pieces. Fox viewers think they’re getting the truth from the mouth of god.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
The average FOX viewer is probably gullible enough to still believe in the tooth fairy. Which is the problem with FOX viewers who have made themselves self made victims. Thinking Trump's white and he's rich, we can't go wrong. Totally ignoring Trump's history of failed businesses. Never asked themselves about his history with numerous failures. An of course the viewers will never hear the truth from FOX.

Trump is going to use that trillion dollars (federal funds) to buy his second term. Don't be fooled by this trillion dollar package. This package has nothing to do with the virus its to buy votes.

Think about it, the money should be going directly to the healthcare providers, no one else. Democrats need to form an oversight committee to ensure that money is not misused
. Trump is as low as it gets.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor