Bronny (Lebron James son) Flexing

Will Bronny marry his High School sweetheart like his Dad did?

• Hell nah!!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Maybe. Becky does know how to get the bag.

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like Father like son

200.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nah you were bigging the fuck out of white women outside of their pussy and at the same time downing black women..even trying to throw in personal stories to try to prove white women were better nah nig you love cacs..just acknowledge it and go find you 1 and be happy
Quote where I've ever bigger up white women, when the only good thing I said about them is that if they are in school they usually are freaks who do not allow themselves to get pregnant until they are married. Basically, I called them good whores, but then again this pisses off white men!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You
Quote where I've ever bigger up white women, when the only good thing I said about them is that if they are in school they usually are freaks who do not allow themselves to get pregnant until they are married. Basically, I called them good whores, but then again this pisses off white men!
you came in this thread shitting on black women..than talked about how white women were so great and fun..you definitely made sure not to use the term hoe you made them seem so wonderful.. don’t get mad cause somebody pointed out your poms poms.. why do you cac lovers get mad when somebody points out you love cacs..you literally took over the 2nd page with shitting on black women and loving white women..deal with it

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You

you came in this thread shitting on black women..than talked about how white women were so great and fun..you definitely made sure not to use the term hoe you made them seem so wonderful.. don’t get mad cause somebody pointed out your poms poms.. why do you cac lovers get mad when somebody points out you love cacs..you literally took over the 2nd page with shitting on black women and loving white women..deal with it
Are you going to quote my exact words or are we supposed to take your claims that this happened?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
These white bitches and non black bitches make sure to invest in these black dudes with paper so they’ll be set for the rest of their lives. Dude needs to learn history. He’s probably been taught to be colorblind so he wouldn’t know shit

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only time will tell if he marries his high school sweetheart, but there are a few factors to take into account. I believe Bronny James will be a High school senior in the fall and plans on attending college. He's currently interested in Duke, Kansas, Kentucky and North Carolina, which are all Division 1 schools. Now, one question is will his high school sweetheart attend the same college that Bronny does in the fall of 2023? The 4 aforementioned schools get plenty of tv time and if he plays well he'll probably be a first round pick for an NBA team. I mentioned that because anyone who attended a D1 school (with a good basketball or football program) can tell you that the campus is full of women that will make themselves accessible to star athletes and he may decide to "sow his wild oats."

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Only time will tell if he marries his high school sweetheart, but there are a few factors to take into account. I believe Bronny James will be a High school senior in the fall and plans on attending college. He's currently interested in Duke, Kansas, Kentucky and North Carolina, which are all Division 1 schools. Now, one question is will his high school sweetheart attend the same college that Bronny does in the fall of 2023? The 4 aforementioned schools get plenty of tv time and if he plays well he'll probably be a first round pick for an NBA team. I mentioned that because anyone who attended a D1 school (with a good basketball or football program) can tell you that the campus is full of women that will make themselves accessible to star athletes and he may decide to "sow his wild oats."

master gold diggers allow it cause a piece of pussy not gonna distort her plans.. have fun babes than come back home to me that’s the cac gold digger regimen.. in the victims mind he’s like oh snap she cool as hell and let’s me have fun.. those are sex segments she’s there for the long run.. some will even invite girls over to play with the both of them.. have that nig overwhelmed with joy.. head multiple times a day.. after practice, later on in the night, while he playing vid games.. get them wide open until the eventual pin in the rubber trick.. few months later she preggo but the nig like she been down with me from the beginning so let’s have it, than be like fuck it let’s get married.. gold diggers be like scoreeeeee another 1

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now the pendulum is swinging the other way, because if he thoughts he is dating white women because white women are better, then this too is a problem. So until we know more about the situation, we should look at it as a young man going on a date with an attractive woman with no agenda no talking points needed.

Got damn man.....yall related? You goin extra hard

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you salty dudes that's hating I bet y'all didn't have someone as fine as Bronny date to take to the prom so y'all want to hate on him. Dude is laughing at all of you idiots with his arm candy getting to the white pussy doing his thing all up in that sweet white pussy with her legs up in the back of the limo with him going hard in the paint in that pussy.