Bronny (Lebron James son) Flexing

Will Bronny marry his High School sweetheart like his Dad did?

• Hell nah!!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Maybe. Becky does know how to get the bag.

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If we gonna check him hard like this, then check them all, including all black women who have white men. Oh, another thing, a black man who fucks white women, but has no problems fucking or dating a black woman is not equivalent to black women or men who only choose to fuck white people, so unless you have evidence that Bronny exclusively dates or fucks white women, then I highly suggest we start fucking with the blacks who only date white people before we get on Bronny. If not your sort of gonna come off as a bitter black bitch who is mad that his bag is off the market.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
If we gonna check him hard like this, then check them all, including all black women who have white men. Oh, another thing, a black man who fucks white women, but has no problems fucking or dating a black woman is not equivalent to black women or men who only choose to fuck white people, so unless you have evidence that Bronny exclusively dates or fucks white women, then I highly suggest we start fucking with the blacks who only date white people before we get on Bronny. If not your sort of gonna come off as a bitter black bitch who is mad that his bag is off the market.
Oh

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Like it came back to bite Serina, Diana Ross, Diane Carroll, Eve, Maya Angelou, and the list goes on? Or are you from the racist white man school, where its OK for white men to fuck with black women but not the other way around?
I’m not comparing him to them this is a special situation you will see in a few years especially how young He is

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
FTEt9VhWUAAKnCr

High school prom so at best she 18 ...

Thot outfit ...check ...:rolleyes:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
FTEt9VhWUAAKnCr

High school prom so at best she 18 ...

Thot outfit ...check ...:rolleyes:
When you are that young all you want is a good time and some good pussy, in his affluent lifestyle most black girls are thinking about their future, books, and studying, while white girls are known for being party animals while still being able to hit the books, I know it's not all, but the rule for most is that its harder finding a young black girl who has that hot, fun, smart, sexual and obedient than it is for you to find a black girl with those same qualities.
I've been in situations where me and my boy from England hung out with two black chicks and when we got to the spot they refused to dance with us, then two chicks one black and the other white, came up to the girls we were with and asked them could they dance with us, they said sure, and we had the time of our lives, the two girls wound up storming off mad as fuck! Now we didn't party with them because they were white, green or purple, all we wanted was to have some fun!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Did Donna Summers get any flack for these Coonish lyrics?

No, no, no do it tonight
You know the moment's so right
Turn my brown body white
Come on dim all the lights

[Outro Chorus]
Dim all the lights sweet darlin'
'Cause tonight it's all the way, hey baby
Turn up the old victrola
Gonna steal you heart away, hey baby
Dim all the lights sweet darlin'
Dim it, dim it, and dance the night away
Dim all the lights sweet honey
Gonna steal your heart away, keep on dancin'
Dim all the lights the lights sweet darlin', nothing
Nothing, can steal my heart away

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Salute to the young brother. Its the wave of the future get used to it.
Now the pendulum is swinging the other way, because if he thoughts he is dating white women because white women are better, then this too is a problem. So until we know more about the situation, we should look at it as a young man going on a date with an attractive woman with no agenda no talking points needed.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Now the pendulum is swinging the other way, because if he thoughts he is dating white women because white women are better, then this too is a problem. So until we know more about the situation, we should look at it as a young man going on a date with an attractive woman with no agenda no talking points needed.
It's his girlfriend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cacs are the master gold diggers they send in their troops at a young age to grab the prize… lil bronny look at that chick face in the first pic it reads scandalous..leave her alone..look at your lil sis her spider senses is tingling something wrong big bro.. peep the signs young man and get out

What's crazy....

Someone took that picture and posted it.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
No white girls create a fake illusion for these athletes that make them seem safe..only to get fucked over bigtime in the end..cacs go for the longevity game.. it’s why you hear about a lot of divorces after the last check athletes receive..see Tim Duncan, see straham for examples
Exactly....dude doesn't know any better and that how these cac women catch brothers everytime.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Sad.

But you know she trying to get pregnant, yesterday.​
Name a hot white woman who is not a whore who got pregnant by a black man before they got married.
The problem I see here is she is trying to get married, and Bronny should not think about getting married until he is at least 30, this way he can sew his oats, and get with a woman ten years younger so that she won't be a prune bout time he is in his 40's.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cacs are the master gold diggers they send in their troops at a young age to grab the prize… lil bronny look at that chick face in the first pic it reads scandalous..leave her alone..look at your lil sis her spider senses is tingling something wrong big bro.. peep the signs young man and get out
you nailed it. When i see a female with 'that look' on her face, i already know what it is. Do not want :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
My question is why every time a black man gets with an attractive white woman, we automatically assume she is with him for his money? Isn't this subliminally saying that no fine good-hearted white woman is able to love or be with a black man unless there is a catch to it.
Then we applaud black women for being with white men, this subliminally says, black women's pussy is so good even white men love it.
To me, this proves that many of us subliminally have brought in, to the racist white man propaganda, because this is exactly how they think!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like it came back to bite Serina, Diana Ross, Diane Carroll, Eve, Maya Angelou, and the list goes on? Or are you from the racist white man school, where its OK for white men to fuck with black women but not the other way around?
You couldn’t help yourself and not try to shit on black women.. seriously who hurt you?.. this thread is about a gold digging cac a future athlete and the lil sis that knew the cac wasn’t up to no good..somehow you talked about individuals that’s not in the 2 pics.. you trying to get the i hate black women award 2022.. you the only nig in this thread that went outside with it. this isn’t your first or last post about shit like this.. go find you a cac women already and change your name to bob goldberg..than you and Becky can go pray to white Jesus and than you will have your heaven on earth

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When you are that young all you want is a good time and some good pussy, in his affluent lifestyle most black girls are thinking about their future, books, and studying, while white girls are known for being party animals while still being able to hit the books, I know it's not all, but the rule for most is that its harder finding a young black girl who has that hot, fun, smart, sexual and obedient than it is for you to find a black girl with those same qualities.
I've been in situations where me and my boy from England hung out with two black chicks and when we got to the spot they refused to dance with us, then two chicks one black and the other white, came up to the girls we were with and asked them could they dance with us, they said sure, and we had the time of our lives, the two girls wound up storming off mad as fuck! Now we didn't party with them because they were white, green or purple, all we wanted was to have some fun!
This motherfucking cac lover..this nig had a white woman lover rant just now..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You couldn’t help yourself and not try to shit on black women.. seriously who hurt you?.. this thread is about a gold digging cac a future athlete and the lil sis that knew the cac wasn’t up to no good..somehow you talked about individuals that’s not in the 2 pics.. you trying to get the i hate black women award 2022.. you the only nig in this thread that went outside with it. this isn’t your first or last post about shit like this.. go find you a cac women already and change your name to bob goldberg..than you and Becky can go pray to white Jesus and than you will have your heaven on earth
For years white men hated the thought of white women fucking black dick, but were OK fucking black women, now they got black men doing their job for them!