Damn at first I thought this was a shea butter clip, I wonder what’s the price tag of all this...

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That is going to SCARE someone to DEATH when they wake up to the UNPAINTED version. :thumbsdown: :roflmao2:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Her skin is so damn BEAUTIFUL!!!

To be honest I don't see the issue with the makeup because it enhanced her beauty. Also because of her skintone, I think she did a great job with the blending of the makeup and finding shades that worked well for her.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
How did you find a makeup tutorial though?? :rolleyes2:

Go to search bar on Instagram, was about to search workselfies then noticed all the videos, that one caught my attention
because of the clearness & tone of her skin!!!

This what showed a few seconds ago
289-A7599-F577-482-D-8-A21-761-EA2-A81407.png

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Says the one with this name :dunno:
The comment was made in reference to her putting on a "mask" with your name being Mask .... some things go right over the heads of those that are easily offended and used to someone offending them .... causing them to lash out unnecessarily .... :smh: …. :hmm:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The comment was made in reference to her putting on a "mask" with your name being Mask .... some things go right over the heads of those that are easily offended and used to someone offending them .... causing them to lash out unnecessarily .... :smh: …. :hmm:

Apparently my post went over also