jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate this nigga.

MC63Wb.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Most criminals are also snitches. I'll be glad when y'all accept this. It's the rule, not the exception. And a couple who don’t snitch... Is STILL A CRIMINAL. fuck em all. I hope 69 goes diamond on.his next album, just to laugh at all the so called "street niggas" who are really "about that life".

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Cold, heartless, can tell that is not only first murder he did.

Alpo had 11 bodies on him plus he was rolling with Wayne Perry “Micheal Jordan of Murder”. Feds said he had almost 100 bodies in DC

I know alpo had to be heartless. The fact that you was rolling with grimy killers like Wayne Perry and Lil Pop and making millions of dollars without them plotting to kill you, I already knew is murder game was tough.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alpo had 11 bodies on him plus he was rolling with Wayne Perry “Micheal Jordan of Murder”. Feds said he had almost 100 bodies in DC

I know alpo had to be heartless. The fact that you was rolling with grimy killers like Wayne Perry and Lil Pop and making millions of dollars without them plotting to kill you, I already knew is murder game was tough.

There are word for them, serial killers.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
This nigga has changed his story at least 5 times on how he killed Rich

Last time he was in a hallway and he had to pry Rich hand off a door knob after he shot him

He killed Rich because Rich was over charging him on bricks. Rich had him thinking he was getting his bricks from his connect but he was getting the bricks from Alpo connect. Rich beat him over the head for over $300,000 dollars.

The way alpo explain the story I kinda understand why he killed Rich. Not saying he should but I understand. In this street game it’s all about trust. Once you can’t trust your right hand man. Everything is out the window.

In the street game if Rich did that do the Mafia or some Big Cartel Organization and they find out you beat them over the head for $300,000. They would kill you in a instead. Be it friends or family.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He killed Rich because Rich was over charging him on bricks. Rich had him thinking he was getting his bricks from his connect but he was getting the bricks from Alpo connect. Rich beat him over the head for over $300,000 dollars.

The way alpo explain the story I kinda understand why he killed Rich. Not saying he should but I understand. In this street game it’s all about trust. Once you can’t trust your right hand man. Everything is out the window.

In the street game if Rich did that do the Mafia or some Big Cartel Organization and they find out you beat them over the head for $300,000. They would kill you in a instead. Be it friends or family.

Thats not what I'm talking about I'm saying he has changed the story several times on the way he killed Rich....not why he killed Rich.

And also given that rat's history I don't really know how much truth is in the whole Rich stealing from him Story.....A number of people including AZ have said that was bullshit

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
it should be a no fly zone for him in Harlem..... I really don’t understand how this nigga walking around like shit sweet

remember this happen almost 30 years ago. He got locked up in the feds in 1991 and he was 24 at the time and he was a young boy in the drug game. Fast Forward to 2019 most niggas around that time are in there 50’s and 60’s and are either dead or in jail or if there alive hold a square job and don’t want to get locked up for no bullshit in there old age to fuck there pension.

NewYork is pretty much gentrified and has changed and most niggas running the streets right now are Soy Boys and Snitches. They not going to do shit! Real Nigga Generation is dead a long time ago.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Thats not what I'm talking about I'm saying he has changed the story several times on the way he killed Rich....not why he killed Rich.

And also given that rat's history I don't really know how much truth is in the whole Rich stealing from him Story.....A mumber of people including AZ have said that was bullshit

Alpo ran into A Dominican cat name Ramon (Alpo Connect) in Jail one day when he was locked up for a few days. Alpo pressed him about when he was going start giving him bricks and Ramon told him he was giving Rich about 100 keys and 40 of them was for Alpo but Rich was telling Alpo he was getting Bricks from a His main connect. When he was suppose to get them from Ramon at a cheaper discount. So that’s how he found out Rich was robbing him.

Alpo was telling the story to another DC killer name Lil Gary and as Alpo was telling him the story. Gary was like “Fuck that let’s kill him man” and that’s when Gary and Alpo game up with the plan to kill rich.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
  1. Looksv
So right off the heels of snitch9, this comes out with this bitch nigga rolling throughout NY in style.

I wonder if Porter’s kids will respond to this bullshit.

Do better NY.
look like he was living in nj.. Did the story in nyc... In the winter when everybody inside or on the move...going through empty blocks

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always had a problem with the rich porter thing but I get it now after watching this video.

Sound like afyer he got set up in dc and got shot he became heightened or paranoid. Over reactive.ptsd. Kinda like how pac was. Cause everyone else is saying that’s when he changed.