Damn, actual uncensored footage of the girl who got stripped searched in McDonalds

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Damn, actual uncensored footage of the girl who got stripped searched in McDonald

Damn, that's messed up how they took advantage of her... :smh:

:dunno:

:jackoff:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Re: Damn, actual uncensored footage of the girl who got stripped searched in McDonald

fuck that dumb bitch.. she deserved what she got! including the millions!

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor

oh wow. :smh: i remember this story.

what a DUMBASS girl. :lol::lol:

:roflmao: @ the jumpin jacks.

This is one of the most coveted videos of all time - the uncensored version of the McDonalds strip search prank call scam involving 18 year old Louise Ogborn - who ultimately sued the fast food chain for millions. If you're not familiar with the case - check out this news coverage. The Dumb Motherfucker award of the year goes to the heavyset gentleman who was duped into believing that a police officer would actually request that a suspect do nude jumping jacks in attempt to recover a missing purse. You dumb motherfucker you. Enjoy prison fatty.

dumb motherfucker of the year award should also go 2 her 4 bein so damn naive.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Once he got that bitch to start doing Jumping jacks i said FUCK IT.. :lol:

NO LOVE FOR THIS BITCH..

FIVEFIVE

Star
Registered

HUMANS are sick.

NICKLEBAGKILLA

Rising Star

In the first 20 seconds, it looked like she was playing with her pussy...

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered

Damn, the girl is stupid, but that old man is a pervert. He took advantage of her stupid/naive ass, for his sexual gratification. He could give a fuck less about the missing purse.

(the banners on the site are nasty, be warned! I'd appreciate an assist)

http://www.efukt.com/2417_Strip_Searched_At_McDonalds.html

:smh::smh::smh:
why would she think she needed to get butt naked :confused:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
wtf-animated.gif

BUU

Rising Star
Registered

Damn, the girl is stupid, but that old man is a pervert. He took advantage of her stupid/naive ass, for his sexual gratification. He could give a fuck less about the missing purse.

(the banners on the site are nasty, be warned! I'd appreciate an assist)

http://www.efukt.com/2417_Strip_Searched_At_McDonalds.html

:smh::smh::smh:
as much as I like to see stupid naked bitches, this is just wrong:smh::smh::smh:

Anothermind

Star
Registered

she will be scarred for life. that guy deserves to spend hte rest of his life in jail. fucking pedo

The Black HHH

Star
Registered

I'm sorry. When that broad started tap dancing I was :lol::lol::lol:

I remember when this story broke years ago, cats were hoping for the footage. :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Wow...

The dude definitely just took advantage, shame the girl was so stupid, I couldn't believe the spanking part, and who the hell was it on the phone?

Buttnaked

Star
Registered

this is not the true video. a lot more shit happened than what is shown in the vid.

this chick was beaten & forced to perform oral sex on dude. this guy is not even a security guard. this dude is the boyfriend of the manager chick that comes in the office during the clip. crazy broad called him at home when an actual employee wouldn't help her do the strip search...

this is some wild shit if you do some background checking...

the dude that was brought up on charges for making the call(s) got off...

pervo here in the vid got 5 years...sick basta'd...:smh:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

she put her legs on dudes shoulders? sorry, but either this bitch is full retard or a fuckin' freak .:hmm:

Malice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can we all agree we need to find more of age women like this. Is this not what the people want?..........I SAID, IS THIS NOT WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT!?

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered

Sheep, just sheep. All 3 of em.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That stupid bitch manager should be in jail. This is bullshit. That girl is young, but come on, she had to know something was wrong. WTF???

yourreplacement

Rising Star
OG Investor

she put her legs on dudes shoulders? sorry, but either this bitch is full retard or a fuckin' freak .:hmm:

Sheep, just sheep. All 3 of em.

CO-SIGN

I remember that 20/20 story, the female manager sounded like straight ass with her explanation for allowing this to happen. :smh:

heiesuke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WTF did I just watch???? Looked to me like some naked white chick having a good time playing victim :dunno:. I never even heard of this story but whatever. Mo naked hoes!!!

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member

.....someone should also tell this bitch their is no such thing as the easter bunney santa claus and the tooth fairy

wise

2009 & 2010 POY!!!
Certified Pussy Poster

SHE WAS!!! The dude on the phone told the old man to make her play with herself....and she did. You can even see the old man put the phone to her pussy so the other guy could listen to her playing with herself. Its hard for me to feel sorry for a girl that stupid and naive.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Im just shaking my head...:smh::smh::smh:, for everyone thats involved in this...These people just dont think; From the manager, to the boyfriend, to the girl, there is just not enough brain power between them..

Megazell

Star
Registered

Damn - I just the episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - With Robin Williams about this exact same thing.

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor

Cruel, yes! This girl should have been more aware of her rights but she was just a young girl doing her job trying to earn money. This was a prank but who really got punked? The girl is $6.1 Million dollars richer today thanks to the prank caller. While the prank caller was probably some stupid dude leaving in his parents basement, she is living good and won't have to work again in her life. If anything McD's should have sued both the manager and her boyfriend for causing them 6.1 mill for acting stupid, they were the reasons why the girl sued.

357iuy9.jpg

In her best Dave Chappelle voice: Cha-ching bitches!

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered

Cruel, yes! This girl should have been more aware of her rights but she was just a young girl doing her job trying to earn money. This was a prank but who really got punked? The girl is $6.1 Million dollars richer today thanks to the prank caller. While the prank caller was probably some stupid dude leaving in his parents basement, she is living good and won't have to work again in her life. If anything McD's should have sued both the manager and her boyfriend for causing them 6.1 mill for acting stupid, they were the reasons why the girl sued.

357iuy9.jpg

In her best Dave Chappelle voice: Cha-ching bitches!

She should use that money to fix her teeth. :puke:

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

Who added the sad music...It sounds like a bad episode of "Law and Order"

harlem1nyc

Star
Registered

good for her....AND THIS SHIT IS MAD OLD!!!!