Dallas, Texas

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Im drivin up 45 this weekend to bring in the New Year in D Town. Can anyone suggest some quality soul food or american restaurants? Also what is the best mall in Dallas? Me and my lady friend will be staying in Arlington (to take a tour of Jerrys World) but we're not afraid to drive around. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im drivin up 45 this weekend to bring in the New Year in D Town. Can anyone suggest some quality soul food or american restaurants? Also what is the best mall in Dallas? Me and my lady friend will be staying in Arlington (to take a tour of Jerrys World) but we're not afraid to drive around. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Shit didn't notify me, sorry fam for the delay. Northpark is the best mall in Dallas IMO. Arlington far as fuck fam...although, you can peep a lot of hoes at the Parks Mall. I'm not sure about soul food, aint shit like down in the H. I hear Hardeman's (Hampton & Kiest) is legit though. You gotta stop & get you some Rudy's Chicken in Oak Cliff. You've got to go out to Frisco & check out the "Star" where the Cowboys practice at. Lots of shit popping out there now. Stone Briar mall is cool, Willow Bend is around the corner. Take your old lady to Sundance Square in Ft. Worth one night, it's popping over there.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Shit didn't notify me, sorry fam for the delay. Northpark is the best mall in Dallas IMO. Arlington far as fuck fam...although, you can peep a lot of hoes at the Parks Mall. I'm not sure about soul food, aint shit like down in the H. I hear Hardeman's (Hampton & Kiest) is legit though. You gotta stop & get you some Rudy's Chicken in Oak Cliff. You've got to go out to Frisco & check out the "Star" where the Cowboys practice at. Lots of shit popping out there now. Stone Briar mall is cool, Willow Bend is around the corner. Take your old lady to Sundance Square in Ft. Worth one night, it's popping over there.

Thanks fam. Were coming in Saturday morning so Ima try to hit some of these spots in Dallas before we check in in Arlington later in the day and Sunday when we bounce.

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flying in for about a week . At the end of April/May

I know im getting some Que, but what else is popping in D-town?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna be in D-town for a few hours before catching a flight out early the next morning.

Anyone have any recommended spots to hangout before headin' off the airport?

thanks.