Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
x3z7k9.jpg

yW1b9h.jpg
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nike should add this to the kap campaign
so were they fucking or not?
everything rides on that
i'm confused

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
What do you think will happen across the nation if ultimately this bitch gets no jail time?

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the first pic of the alleged shooter (the group pic) wasn’t her
EVERY time a Black person is killed by a white supremacist, someone always releases a fake pic to throw people off. I hope you guys have noticed this by now

Well the pic is from the brother's IG, dated July 2017

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My mistake then. I thought that pic was referring to the chick on our right
You know what, maybe I'm wrong... She doesn't really look like the chick in that pic.... Either way we lnow what she looks like now...

And she's still a fucking murderer

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what, maybe I'm wrong... She doesn't really look like the chick in that pic.... Either way we lnow what she looks like now...

And she's still a fucking murderer
thats what im saying
i was ready to concede if i was wrong, but i know for a fact that theres always someone trying to throw a wrench in situations like this
and cats are quick to run with the info like its 100%
that shit really bothers me

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is this possible. I like how they making excuses saying she worked a full shift

Okay let me state a few bullshit issues I have with this...

1) I've worked 14 hour days and never walked into the wrong apartment. HORSESHIT

2) Even if I approached the wrong apartment after a long day at work, how in the fuck did I get in when a different key? HORSESHIT

3) I know what my fucking house looks like unless Extreme Home Makeover is standing outside saying "Move That Bus!!" HORSESHIT

4) Burglars typically don't break into home and make themselves comfortable enough to hang pictures of themselves and stock the dressers with their clothes!! HORSESHIT

My thoughts on what happened...they were fucking around, he wanted to break it off, and she pulled a "do you know who I am?". How did she get into the apartment with the wrong key?

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think we all missing the real deal because it's so fuckin crazy.

This bitch is on some real life GET OUT movie plot shit. He one of her victims but she fucked up. That pic wit her wit the dude throwin up the white power sign is all I needed to see.

Then the Texas Rangers lettin that bitch go after the arrest...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm waiting on the CAC in this picture to be identified.( The dude throwing up the gang signs)

This seems like a case of a secret relationship that went south and then this bitch killed him over some bullshit in the heat of the moment, then made up the worst story in history to try to explain what happened. Time for prison snowflake.

Last edited:

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm waiting on the CAC in this picture to be identified.

This seems like a case of a secret relationship that went south and then this bitch killed him over some bullshit in the heat of the moment, then made up the worst story in history to try to explain what happened. Time for prison snowflake.
Seems plausible enough to me...

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I'm waiting on the CAC in this picture to be identified.

I have a feeling she'll be charged with Murder once it's all over with.

*just let me have this moment of hope please *

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

1) I've worked 14 hour days and never walked into the wrong apartment. HORSESHIT

2) Even if I approached the wrong apartment after a long day at work, how in the fuck did I get in when a different key? HORSESHIT

3) I know what my fucking house looks like unless Extreme Home Makeover is standing outside saying "Move That Bus!!" HORSESHIT

4) Burglars typically don't break into home and make themselves comfortable enough to hang pictures of themselves and stock the dressers with their clothes!! HORSESHIT

My thoughts on what happened...they were fucking around, he wanted to break it off, and she pulled a "do you know who I am?". How did she get into the apartment with the wrong key?
He opened the door or she had a key

My gal didn’t have a key and fob for my gate and home till she moved in.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No doubt about it fam.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Muthafuckas. Anyone with a brain in their head knew that initial story was bullshit. I'm sure there are phone records and texts messages and social media posts regarding this shit. Man I tell ya. Why does social media seem to be doing a better job on this than the news media.
...because Fam, when has the news media ever told you ANYTHING, other than what they wanted you to hear?

Social media is run by citizens, not conglomerates.