Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to know how she entered the apartment if it wasn't hers and how could it be mistaken.

She didn't enter.. story now is she got off on the wrong floor and tried to use her key in an apt that wasn't hers.

Botham Jean opened his door and she shot him :smh:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Are we really supposed to believe this? We're not Trump voters, the believe anything. If Trump said water is dry they would believe.

But this cop was so tired from working one shift that when she got back to her housing complex, she parks her car then she somehow enters the wrong apartment shoots and kills the resident. Really? What's the cop on meth? If your that tired after 1 shift, how would you manage an emergency where you might not get to sleep for 48 hours?

Wonder how many black people live in that complex? I don't believe in coincidences. Maybe that dude hit on her. Maybe that dude hit on her not knowing she was a lesbian. There's got to be something else to this story.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the fuc she get inside the apartment
  • dont she recognize the furniture doesnt look at all like hers?
  • doesnt the surroundings inside look different
this shit stinks from high hell!! then no interview with the officer. Cops must think black folks gonna by anything!!!

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
If I was to show up at a pig's house, thinking it's my own, shot and killed them when I got inside. I'd immediately be charged with breaking and entering and 1st degree murder.
I get so sick and tired of this double standard when it comes to these faggot ass police.

For real. Goddamn... I am so sick of this stupid bullshit. How do cops have so much power with such little accoubtability? Shouldn't the penalty for something like this be HIGHER for a cop than anyone else? This shit is ridiculous :smh:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
For real. Goddamn... I am so sick of this stupid bullshit. How do cops have so much power with such little accoubtability? Shouldn't the penalty for something like this be HIGHER for a cop than anyone else? This shit is ridiculous :smh:
It's the whole first responder marketing campaign.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Ain't that the sad ass truth. Teachers and those in the education profession are getting fired for being drunk and topless on vacation and pole dancing. Doctors are getting fired for malpractice. Lawyers are getting fired, disbarred, and arrested for incompetence and for being deliberately unethical. Even real estate brokers are getting prosecuted. Yet the police are the most protected and coddled.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What in the modern day KKK crap is this? This law bidding citizen lost his life in his own home for a so called mistake? Really? The so called media allowed or are in cahoots with the department to spin this as a mistake? I'm so dumfounded on this one I can't even think clearly. How was she not charged for at least breaking and entering to at least get her off the street? Damn, whats next?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't this happen in Houston too? Seems like I've seen this before.

Fucked up regardless. RIP to the young man.

You may be thinking of that NBA player that came home to the wrong apartment and got shot and killed. I think he was on the Pelicans at the time, it was a year or two ago.

daw220

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
The female cop (left) and he use to date.

41162354_1762652510514320_6201618396702834688_n.jpg

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
There's GOTTA BE more to the story....how do you enter the wrong apartment, not realize you're in the wrong apartment, encounter a person who RIGHTFULLY lives there, draw your weapon, still NOT realize you're in the wrong apartment, decide to shoot someone....
Upon entering, if the door was unlocked, and you assume someone was in the apartment, and decide to draw your weapon, you should be conscious of your environment. At that point you should be able to recognize the familiarity (or not) of the residence....
Unless the victim was just standing in the doorway, and startled her, why would she immediately assume a threat?
So many questions that need answers...
man people know the exact smell of their dwelling.

I don't give a fuck if I was blasted off of three 5ths of YAK, I could NEVER mistake someone's crib for mines...EVER!

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If they used to date.... there is absolutely NO WAY she could have mistaken HIS apartment for her own.... nor could she have mistaken HIS identity when he opened the door, or if/when she came into the residence. :hmm:

And she probably could recognize his VOICE when he answered the door. :hmm:

They are not telling the whole story. :hmm:

She probably thought he had another woman in his apartment... and she lost her cotdamn mind.. and started firing shots. :hmm:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
There u have it.
Now they have motive.
But why did they even put out this bullshit story? The police tried to help that bitch cover up knowing she didn't even try to resuscitate the dude backup had to do it. Until they realized they weren't going to be able to the plan was to to have that cunt back at work ASAP (thank GOD there is photographic evidence that she used to date him). Country is so dangerously hypocritical.