Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that 14 hour shift bullshit...We used to work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week for 9 months on the flight deck of a air craft carrier when i was on deployment...Flight deck is one of the most dangerous places to work...Not only that but we was sleep deprived like a motherfucker and we had zero mishaps. She worked a little 14 hour shift and shes complacent on where she lives???
Exactly.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once the blue lives matter crowd distanced themselves from Amber, I knew this was going to be one of those rare cases where a cop gets served real justice.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Lol I know its an unpopular thought but to me the shit sounds like she really didn't mean to do it. I could be wrong, but if I am her acting skills is on 1000.

It's just my opinion, don't crucify me for it. I'm still FTP.

Did she try to activate EMS for him? Or try to check him or do any type of trauma recovery on him? Like cops are taught? Or did she let him lay there, bleed out and die while she fucking whined about HERSELF and her job?

Well. Did she? o_O Man don’t be no damn fool. She could only hope to have people like you in the jury. People that would buy her bullshit ass story.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did she try to activate EMS for him? Or try to check him or do any type of trauma recovery on him? Like cops are taught? Or did she let him lay there, bleed out and die while she fucking whined about HERSELF and her job?

Well. Did she? o_O Man don’t be no damn fool. She could only hope to have people like you in the jury. People that would buy her bullshit ass story.
I would still find her guilty if I was a juror. I'm just saying she sounded sincere on the phone in my opinion.

If her intent was to kill a black man it seems like she could have done it in a less incriminating fashion.

Why go into a mans house and kill him? She could have invited him to her apartment and killed him and said he was coming at her. She could have waited in the parking lot and shot him and said she thought he was a threat. She could have pulled him over and stood her ground.

I'm thinking outside of my emotions and saying that if she really meant to do it, there are a million ways she could have gotten away with it unscathed.

Walking into dudes apartment and killing him might be the dumbest way to kill someone and think you can walk away without scrutiny. So she is either retarded or she really didnt mean to do it.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would still find her guilty if I was a juror. I'm just saying she sounded sincere on the phone in my opinion.

If her intent was to kill a black man it seems like she could have done it in a less incriminating fashion.

Why go into a mans house and kill him? She could have invited him to her apartment and killed him and said he was coming at her. She could have waited in the parking lot and shot him and said she thought he was a threat. She could have pulled him over and stood her ground.

I'm thinking outside of my emotions and saying that if she really meant to do it, there are a million ways she could have gotten away with it unscathed.

Walking into dudes apartment and killing him might be the dumbest way to kill someone and think you can walk away without scrutiny. So she is either retarded or she really didnt mean to do it.
She was off duty in uniform. I think she went up there in an official but unofficial capacity to teach that "boy" who runs shit in that complex. Yes I know I typed "boy", but according to her pinterest account, she thought she a warrior because she was a cop.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was off duty in uniform. I think she went up there in an official but unofficial capacity to teach that "boy" who runs shit in that complex. Yes I know I typed "boy", but according to her pinterest account, she thought she a warrior because she was a cop.
Yea but she could have got him in a million different, much less suspicious ways and nobody would have blinked an eye.

This way is the dumbest way possible if she was actually trying to get away with it.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but she could have got him in a million different, much less suspicious ways and nobody would have blinked an eye.

This way is the dumbest way possible if she was actually trying to get away with it.

Since when are cops criminal geniuses? They have a corrupt system backing them, and boot lickers that think cops aren't capable of wrongdoing, so they act like toddlers with no regard.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Passion. It is something strange about this case because it deals with the so called quote about a man's home being his castle. But not if you are an unarmed black. I could write a lot about this but I know people may try to find fault in what I say if it is not something they are use to hearing.
That dude said she sounded sincere but when I first heard the released 911 call it sounded like a soap opera to me. But if that was really how the call went why would they wait so long?
In T. Martin case there was a call that captured T. Martin calling for help and they hurried up to try to change that around. First Zimmerman came out saying that was him calling for help. A man with a loaded gun hunting human prey is crying for help. But besides that 2 voice annalist experts came to Flordia and they say according to their equipment that was not Zimmerman. They was not allowed in court even though the dude said on the news that he had already used the equipment in terrorist cases and some high profile cases.
There was the video from the laundry room where they later claimed the security tape was not on but the other security tapes were rolling. But that camera would have caught the so called fight Zimmerman claimed they went thru.
To tell the truth it does seem like the person you can hear Zimmerman whispering to may have been the one that actually killed T. Martin. Zimmerman may have been asking the dude to join the hunt. Since it will be covered up anyway Zimmerman may have just made certain claims to keep that dude out of it officially.
Back in the early 80's they had satellites in outer space that can beam down and read a person's tag number. Those cameras are not to be used to straighten out cases like T. Martin or Mike Brown. But those satellites are to used to keep the lock down of a new world order we are going thru again. Similar to the new world order that was used to transform the garden of eden into an empire of Satan. They got rid of real blacks and real blackness until Jesus appeared on the scene. But they got rid of him and took over being the authorities to tell what happened. Imagine some white people claiming to be the chosen people and claiming that Jesus was of their race. And it becomes official because nobody has any power except whites unless we can push the poison our of our systems and return to being our original self again.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Amber Guyger Back In Court, Trial Date Set
Jury Selection officially starts September 6th 2019
Coincidentally 1 year from the date Botham was killed
Get your popcorn ready fellas !!!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amber Guyger Back In Court, Trial Date Set
Jury Selection officially starts September 6th 2019
Coincidentally 1 year from the date Botham was killed
Get your popcorn ready fellas !!!

Isn't it in the constitution that citizens are supposed to have a quick and speedy trial?

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
-- quick and speedy trial? --

Yeap,,,, That means ONCE the trial does start ! !

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
The Judge Presiding Over Amber Guyger’s Murder Trial Is A Black Woman
Judge Tammy Kemp recently slammed the attorneys for leaking the 911 call.

Amber Guyger gunned down Botham Shem Jean in his own in Dallas home back on Sept. 6. Her trial, which has been delayed several times, will finally be on Sept. 23 — unless her lawyers will find another way to delay. That said, the judge presiding over the trial is a Black woman named Tammy Kemp.

District Judge Tammy Kemp is a Democrat and a former Dallas County prosecutor, on her second four-year term in the criminal court. According to Dallas News, back in January of 2018, Kemp “says she has reduced the number of people in jail awaiting court action from over 300 per month to about 100 monthly. She also sits on a committee of district court judges seeking bail reform, a positive move.”

When she was running for reelection last year, which she won, she was endorsed by the Dallas Black Criminal Bar Association.

View image on Twitter

Dallas Black Criminal Bar Association@DBCBAlawyers

https://twitter.com/DBCBAlawyers/status/957799976041578496

The Dallas Black Criminal Bar Association ENDORSES Judge Tammy Kemp for the 204th Judicial District Court. #DBCBA #ElectionDayMarch6th

10:18 PM - Jan 28, 2018

See Dallas Black Criminal Bar Association's other Tweets

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Recently, the 911 call was released, which Botham Jean’s mother said the leak came from Guyger’s team to create sympathy. Dallas News reports during a a 12-minute hearing, Kemp grilled the attorneys about the release of the 911 call despite their being a gag order. She was “dismayed to find out the 911 call had been leaked to the media” and said the person who leaked it “lacked the integrity and the fortitude to honor” the gag order.

On Sept. 6, Guyger said that following a long day on the job as a Dallas police officer, she implausibly mistook his apartment for her own and, after ordering Jean not to move, shot him twice before realizing the error of her ways. Her story was met with doubt because of a number of factors, especially her assertion that Jean’s door was ajar. Videos posted on social media by neighbors appeared to show that apartment doors in the building shut automatically, which seemed to indicate that Guyger was lying.

In addition to the inconsistencies in her alibis, which have changed several times, Dallas police, of which Guyger was a member for five years before being fired, appeared to be helping to cover up the shooting for their colleague. The department was accused of allowing Guyger enough time to scrub her social media accounts and get her story straight before turning herself in three days after killing Jean. It also gave Guyger enough time to move out of her apartment, which was never searched by police despite five warrants allowing them to do so.

Jury selections begins on Sept. 6, 2019, a year to the date from when Botham Jean was killed.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Judge Presiding Over Amber Guyger’s Murder Trial Is A Black Woman
Judge Tammy Kemp recently slammed the attorneys for leaking the 911 call.

View image on Twitter

Dallas Black Criminal Bar Association@DBCBAlawyers

Nah fam don't get too happy the judge is a black woman
The Dallas police chief (Renee Hall) was also a black woman
And she was one of the main ones defending that murderer

So we need to have a wait & see approach to this
Because the whole system is corrupt
Police, judges, district attorneys, jurors, etc, etc

I'm not giving any of them the benefit of the doubt
They have to prove it first

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

screen-shot-2019-06-03-at-4.12.16-pm.png

Dallas_County_DA_talks_about_the_Roy_Oli_0_5988396_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Been telling Peeps this.
But only to be called a hater of "successful" Black Women,
Or the other excuse of "What do they have to do with the murder?"
OH FUCKIN' REALLY???

This is all about Assimilation of Sistas into a System that has it in for Black MEN!
So most of these Women are just following suit.
It's nothing new.

Kamala Harris (and others like her) is all You need to know.

Hell.
I truly hope I'm wrong in this case.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly. Meek's judge was a Black woman, too, and she was so shitty, even the feds were investigating her. Zimmerman had a Black woman juror, too... a lotta good that did Trayvon.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And more to your point.
This "Sista" in Phoenix. AR right here.
Who ended up getting clowned and lambasted by a WHITE Woman in the audience of all people.

Blondie knew what time it was...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im looking at alot of cases going on now,an I think this bitch is gonna be not guilty of the felonies an they gonna find her guilty on misdemeanors ..seems to be a trent

This is what i expect too

In these police trials, there's almost always 1 stupid white person that "can't find it in their heart to give a guilty murder charge"
Then the rest of the jury has to "compromise" on a manslaughter charge, because that 1 idiot is holding out
Hopefully this does not become the situation here
Welp.....in less than 3 months we will find out

:smh::smh::smh:

And more to your point.
Who ended up getting clowned and lambasted by a WHITE Woman in the audience of all people.

Half way through the video.....
The young brotha who was like "when you look at me, what do you see"
A cot damn shame, every week its something with these trigger happy cops

:smh::smh::smh:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That police chief need her ass kicked talkin bout some change starts in the community not the police department smh

The fuck bitch saying?

Thought she looked familiar. Her son played for the Suns and was on a two way for the Nets last season. Talking community this, community that.. if their was a confrontation between the cops and her son, they would unload on his big ass without hesitation

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And more to your point.

That young brother that said they fear our blackness, he probably do not know the extent of that statement. We can say the black man is God all day but if you do like Jesus and start proving it then we are talking about all out war on that individual. Not just from the enemy but from those that are brainwashed or just plain fear the enemy. I liked that movie " The Spook That Sat By The Door" because they went out by any means necessary to get the money and resources to build and then you can have others come to you to be trained and work to keep your empire going. Today their are families with trillions and hundreds of trillions of dollars. It is their world, the masses go to school to learn how to keep their empire going. America was built off of robbery, lying, slavery and murder. That is what they use to keep it going. Only problem is that you are forced to become a part of it or unemployment, prison, homelessness, etc. as part of the punishment of not being carbon copies. You may have people that seem morally good people but their genes are weak and they are here to also promote a white reality.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Guygers Aunt put an article in a dallas news paper.

Thanks for the heads up fam
I skimmed through the comments section of one of the articles
This post right here sums it all up...

"What makes her a villain is the fact that she didn't care she killed an innocent man, she was worried about her damn job. She then commence to have her and her cronies try to cover up. If she was so upset and sorry and it was such an accident she would have turned herself in and threw herself at the mercy of the family and court. No. She trying to save her ass. So she is the devil and deserves to go to prison."

:cool::cool::cool:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The shooting of Botham Jean by my niece, Amber Guyger, was not a lynching

Nancy Bishop, Contributor
July 1st, 2019

For 10 months people have demonized and vilified my niece Amber Guyger, a former Dallas police officer who was indicted in the murder of Botham Jean. Recently, Njoki McElroy, director of the Oral Fixation storytelling series, went a step further by claiming Jean's death was "a form of lynching," according to a Dallas Morning News article.

This inflammatory comparison makes me shudder. I wonder how McElroy can be so certain that the tragic death of Jean was racially motivated.

What happened the night of Sept. 6, 2018, was different from other incidents that drew national attention when white police officers killed Michael Brown, Walter Lamar Scott, Stephon Clark and other black men.

In other cases, men were killed by police officers who were on duty. Guyger had finished a long shift and returned home when, according to the arrest warrant affidavit, she said she mistook Jean's apartment for her own. She said she opened the ajar door of the unit and saw "a large silhouette" in the nearly dark apartment and believed it was a burglar.

Transcripts from a 911 dispatcher call reveal Guyger's initial shock when she summoned help after the shooting. She repeated more than a dozen times, "I thought it was my apartment" and also uttered, "I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry."

Would a racist police officer have this type of initial reaction, or was this response from someone who realized this was a horrific accident?

What happened that night was an unimaginable tragedy, and I don't want to minimize the loss of Jean. I grieve for his family, friends and everyone involved.

My niece and my family are devastated by what happened. I wake up every morning praying for everyone involved in this nightmarish situation.

I regret that protesters and others quickly linked the death of Jean to other sensational shootings of innocent black men under questionable circumstances by white police officers. To draw this conclusion, people assume they know what was going through Guyger's mind that night. But how can people be so sure she would have acted differently if she had mistakenly entered the apartment of someone who was white, Hispanic or Asian?

It's unfortunate that comments like the one from McElroy serve to conclusively link the death of Jean to racist intent. The only thing this incident has in common with the heinous act of lynching is that a black man died. Yet ironically, McElroy made this incendiary comment when describing this portion of the presentation at libraries this month titled "Freedman's Town to Botham Jean: Stories for Racial Healing."

How is it racially healing to proclaim that Jean's death was an act of hate simply because the officer was white? When we assume the worst about people who are different, wounds won't heal.

Having grown up during the civil rights era of Martin Luther King, I wish more progress had been made. Sadly, that's not the case, and cities such as Dallas have deep racial divisions.

I'm bracing myself for my niece's trial in September and expect more backlash from people who have already decided Guyger is guilty of murder. I just wish people would wait until the facts are presented in court before rendering their own verdicts.

Nancy Bishop is a counselor in Austin. From 1978 to 1983, she was a reporter at The Dallas Morning News. She wrote this column for The News.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/...g-botham-jean-neice-amber-guyger-not-lynching

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

July 1st, 2019

For 10 months people have demonized and vilified my niece Amber Guyger, a former Dallas police officer who was indicted in the murder of Botham Jean. Recently, Njoki McElroy, director of the Oral Fixation storytelling series, went a step further by claiming Jean's death was "a form of lynching," according to a Dallas Morning News article.

This inflammatory comparison makes me shudder. I wonder how McElroy can be so certain that the tragic death of Jean was racially motivated.

What happened the night of Sept. 6, 2018, was different from other incidents that drew national attention when white police officers killed Michael Brown, Walter Lamar Scott, Stephon Clark and other black men.

In other cases, men were killed by police officers who were on duty. Guyger had finished a long shift and returned home when, according to the arrest warrant affidavit, she said she mistook Jean's apartment for her own. She said she opened the ajar door of the unit and saw "a large silhouette" in the nearly dark apartment and believed it was a burglar.

Transcripts from a 911 dispatcher call reveal Guyger's initial shock when she summoned help after the shooting. She repeated more than a dozen times, "I thought it was my apartment" and also uttered, "I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry."

Would a racist police officer have this type of initial reaction, or was this response from someone who realized this was a horrific accident?

What happened that night was an unimaginable tragedy, and I don't want to minimize the loss of Jean. I grieve for his family, friends and everyone involved.

My niece and my family are devastated by what happened. I wake up every morning praying for everyone involved in this nightmarish situation.

I regret that protesters and others quickly linked the death of Jean to other sensational shootings of innocent black men under questionable circumstances by white police officers. To draw this conclusion, people assume they know what was going through Guyger's mind that night. But how can people be so sure she would have acted differently if she had mistakenly entered the apartment of someone who was white, Hispanic or Asian?

It's unfortunate that comments like the one from McElroy serve to conclusively link the death of Jean to racist intent. The only thing this incident has in common with the heinous act of lynching is that a black man died. Yet ironically, McElroy made this incendiary comment when describing this portion of the presentation at libraries this month titled "Freedman's Town to Botham Jean: Stories for Racial Healing."

How is it racially healing to proclaim that Jean's death was an act of hate simply because the officer was white? When we assume the worst about people who are different, wounds won't heal.

Having grown up during the civil rights era of Martin Luther King, I wish more progress had been made. Sadly, that's not the case, and cities such as Dallas have deep racial divisions.

I'm bracing myself for my niece's trial in September and expect more backlash from people who have already decided Guyger is guilty of murder. I just wish people would wait until the facts are presented in court before rendering their own verdicts.

Nancy Bishop is a counselor in Austin. From 1978 to 1983, she was a reporter at The Dallas Morning News. She wrote this column for The News.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/...g-botham-jean-neice-amber-guyger-not-lynching
So what facts are we missing, and what does she think should be sufficient punishment for what transpired?

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor

July 1st, 2019

what in the fuck is this...!! a judge needs to lock her ass up..isnt there a gag order..
also how will this effect jurors an their thinking before the trial even begins...

I WANNA KNOW WHERE THAT TOXICOLOGY REPORT IS...WHATS THE HOLD UP..??
WHY WAS HER APARTMENT NEVER SEARCHED??
HELL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS FUCKING ON THE FORCE...?? CAUSE SHE FUCKING SOMEONE THAT HAS POWER...TO GET SHIT COVERED UP THIS WELL..

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

July 1st, 2019

And here comes The Sympathy Parade.

FUCK HER!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
what in the fuck is this...!! a judge needs to lock her ass up..isnt there a gag order..
also how will this effect jurors an their thinking before the trial even begins...

I WANNA KNOW WHERE THAT TOXICOLOGY REPORT IS...WHATS THE HOLD UP..??
WHY WAS HER APARTMENT NEVER SEARCHED??
HELL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS FUCKING ON THE FORCE...?? CAUSE SHE FUCKING SOMEONE THAT HAS POWER...TO GET SHIT COVERED UP THIS WELL..

dhMeAzK.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I havent been reading through this thread

But did they go into the.murdering pigs

Past...

Is shebon drugs has she ever been??

Is there a history of violent behavior