Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Either she is an award winning actress or she really didn't mean to do the shit.

Personally I don't think she meant to do it after hearing that.

Either way she still should pay the consequence.

just imagine the sick way white people are justifying this shit

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The bitch is lying.

The doors on these apartments self close. Unless her key worked in his door, he opened the door and then she shot him. Wasn't there a witness that said they heard banging on the door?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
911 Call Amber Guyger: Response.....

Botham Jean Attorney Reacts To Amber Guyger 911 Call

It do seem like they know something to up the charge. But on the second video where he mentioned about the stored data of the door. If they can prove that the door was completely shut then those that were trying to cover up for Amber is going to have to try to tamper with that evidence.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It do seem like they know something to up the charge. But on the second video where he mentioned about the stored data of the door. If they can prove that the door was completely shut then those that were trying to cover up for Amber is going to have to try to tamper with that evidence.

That's not out of the corrupt police wheelhouse. They edited the Burger King footage after the Laquan McDonald shooting, but those idiots forgot that there was a camera filming them do so.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@phanatic @ORIGINAL NATION @killagram @LordSinister @ugk @keone @Texas Catdaddy
@doug777 @jasonblacc @trappstarr82 @xxxbishopxxx @cocobeauty @playahaitian @hocjo2626
@380snubnose @CORNBREAD @michigantoga @ZuluSam @blackbull1970 @Helico-pterFunk
@Mixd @WorldEX @BitchI'llKillYa @mcguyver @Mrfreddygoodbud @fonzerrillii @HAR125LEM
@darth frosty @Lattimore@The Plutonian@Star @DarkMatter-X @Casca @D24OHA

Hey what do ya'll think of this youtube vid? Shes makes some pretty good points.
Especially interesting at the 4:12 mark, when Amber hesitates to say which apartment she was in
Like maybe she was over thinking the situation, to concoct her story?
Or do you think she really didn't know what apartment she was in?

Everything WRONG With Amber Guyger's 911 Call

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@doug777 @jasonblacc @trappstarr82 @xxxbishopxxx @cocobeauty @playahaitian @hocjo2626
@Mixd @WorldEX @BitchI'llKillYa @mcguyver @Mrfreddygoodbud @fonzerrillii @HAR125LEM

Hey what do ya'll think of this youtube vid? Shes makes some pretty good points.
Especially interesting at the 4:12 mark, when Amber hesitates to say which apartment she was in

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Wow if she did have a dog her neighbors would know. The gag orders may have been for them to try to master this case like they did Rwanda and Libya. And how they did Mike Brown and T. Martin. But I never thought I would see a case where someone walk into another person place shoot them and some bullshit like this. Hell when I steal I do not be meaning to I be trying to steal something more valuable than what I may have got caught with.
It is a scary thought with shit like this going on and we paying taxes to help white terrorist police the world,

hlfbakd05

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck all that 14 hour shift bullshit...We used to work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week for 9 months on the flight deck of a air craft carrier when i was on deployment...Flight deck is one of the most dangerous places to work...Not only that but we was sleep deprived like a motherfucker and we had zero mishaps. She worked a little 14 hour shift and shes complacent on where she lives???

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that 14 hour shift bullshit...We used to work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week for 9 months on the flight deck of a air craft carrier when i was on deployment...Flight deck is one of the most dangerous places to work...Not only that but we was sleep deprived like a motherfucker and we had zero mishaps. She worked a little 14 hour shift and shes complacent on where she lives???

Back in 2016, right before our union went on strike, I worked a month and a half straight of 12 hour days. I was dead ass tired at times, but I never went to my neighbor's house and killed them.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol I know its an unpopular thought but to me the shit sounds like she really didn't mean to do it. I could be wrong, but if I am her acting skills is on 1000.

It's just my opinion, don't crucify me for it. I'm still FTP.

She was more concerned about her job and repeating "I thought it was my apartment". Hopefully Jean's lawyer gets the cellphone records to see if she called her union leader or another cop before she called 911. If it turns out she did, she was most likely told what to constantly repeat to kind of remove some of her fault.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol I know its an unpopular thought but to me the shit sounds like she really didn't mean to do it. I could be wrong, but if I am her acting skills is on 1000.

It's just my opinion, don't crucify me for it. I'm still FTP.
Botham last words was why did you do that. I guess Bush seemed sincere on 911. What you think of this lady?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She was more concerned about her job and repeating "I thought it was my apartment". Hopefully Jean's lawyer gets the cellphone records to see if she called her union leader or another cop before she called 911. If it turns out she did, she was most likely told what to constantly repeat to kind of remove some of her fault.

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

the key to this is how did she get into the apartment and at what point did she realize she was in the wrong apartment. Also to anyone with common sense the another good question is why would your first instinct be to pull your gun and shoot.
Geezus, just imagine if she was in some family with kids apartment and the kid was what she saw.
Another key thing would be what they charge her with. I bet the sympathetic jury is gonna lean toward involuntary manslaughter.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

Your last sentence is where I've always stood ..... Some negligent homicide type shyt .....

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your last sentence is where I've always stood ..... Some negligent homicide type shyt .....

It didn't seem rehearsed, but she received some talking points from someone. Speaking from my amateur improv opinion, if I think of a joke during the day and want to try it during rehearsal or a performance, I'll hope a scenario happens where I can use it or move towards it. She was forcing her material in at weird times when it wasn't relevant at all, especially at the end when she has to squeeze in "I'm so tired". That was complete horseshit because the human body ramps up adrenaline production during high stress times. I knew someone that got shot while running away, and they didn't realize it until they stopped running. She wasn't that fucking tired, but if she was, that whole police department needs to be shut down because excessive fatigue is just as bad as being drunk off your ass. Your mind isn't running at 100%...and someone in that state should not be handling any weapons.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
It didn't seem rehearsed, but she received some talking points from someone. Speaking from my amateur improv opinion, if I think of a joke during the day and want to try it during rehearsal or a performance, I'll hope a scenario happens where I can use it or move towards it. She was forcing her material in at weird times when it wasn't relevant at all, especially at the end when she has to squeeze in "I'm so tired". That was complete horseshit because the human body ramps up adrenaline production during high stress times. I knew someone that got shot while running away, and they didn't realize it until they stopped running. She wasn't that fucking tired, but if she was, that whole police department needs to be shut down because excessive fatigue is just as bad as being drunk off your ass. Your mind isn't running at 100%...and someone in that state should not be handling any weapons.

Why u think they fired her..cause shes guilty...noooo
To try to avoid the civil.suit that will surely come.down if she found guilty..working to many hours on a job that u carry a firearm on.. spells trouble

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
Back in 2016, right before our union went on strike, I worked a month and a half straight of 12 hour days. I was dead ass tired at times, but I never went to my neighbor's house and killed them.
Exactly. I work 12hr shifts 6 days a week. Going home is on autopilot and impossible to make a mistake. She made multiple mistakes from parking on the wrong floor to going to the wrong apartment and not seeing the carpet when you have to look down just to put your key in the door.

But truth be told, she will get away with this. Probably a plea deal that will coincide with her claim if it's too much truth get's out.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@CurtDawg send me the members name or the post number and I will take a look at it.

It was a new member, that posted a spam message in this thread, yesterday evening

Which was the reason I put "bots are spamming", right after they posted
But looks like either they deleted it or another mod deleted the post

I think the new member was Jennifer(something with a number at the end)
But I'm not 100% sure about that though

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
It was a new member, that posted a spam message in this thread, yesterday evening

Which was the reason I put "bots are spamming", right after they posted
But looks like either they deleted it or another mod deleted the post

I think the new member was Jennifer(something with a number at the end)
But I'm not 100% sure about that though

:dunno::dunno::dunno:
It was @Jennifer45 and Lexx took care of him, any member that has a gray ribbon is expendable if they get out of line. THX

HNIC