Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am gonna have a youtube channel where I spit straight facts without filler.
Short to the point. Too many of the kats drag ish out and click bait.

My main issue with the internet is that people are trying to show too much personality in an informative labeled article or video. I looked up a recipe for shrimp and grits and 3/4 of the page was information that had zero to do with the recipe. I don't give a fuck about your grandpa making shrimp and grits on Sunday morning...give me the goddamn recipe.

These people tell stories like women. Long ass, long winded, unrelated, just love to her yourself talk stories.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amber Guyger new look
2qsqw7k.jpg

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
My main issue with the internet is that people are trying to show too much personality in an informative labeled article or video. I looked up a recipe for shrimp and grits and 3/4 of the page was information that had zero to do with the recipe. I don't give a fuck about your grandpa making shrimp and grits on Sunday morning...give me the goddamn recipe.

These people tell stories like women. Long ass, long winded, unrelated, just love to her yourself talk stories.
Exactly I ain't doing all that. Straight to the point and be done.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I want to know is why have this ish gotten quiet.
Gag order. The trial is happening now. I'm so proud of the internet detectives that found this bitch's pinterest account before she could delete it. Those lawyers told her to scrub social media so her maniacal thought process wasn't exposed. Bgol law, I know all of that content is backed up on facebooks databases, can the lawyers get that info with a court order? She was probably saying a lot of fucked up racist shit on Facebook and they didn't want that used against her.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gag order. The trial is happening now. I'm so proud of the internet detectives that found this bitch's pinterest account before she could delete it. Those lawyers told her to scrub social media so her maniacal thought process wasn't exposed. Bgol law, I know all of that content is backed up on facebooks databases, can the lawyers get that info with a court order? She was probably saying a lot of fucked up racist shit on Facebook and they didn't want that used against her.

The bottom line, if/ when this chick walks its proof positive the system is working as intended. White folks will have the support of gov't to terrorize AA's (per usual).

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hopefully one day everybody will catch on to what is going on and be able to do something about it. Professionals in the area of mind control for generations have been up and down the wall trying to figure out how to control God (blacks). It is about controlling the subconscious mind. The spirit only reacts to what it sees.
When truth can be taken out of existence they stand a chance of creating a new reality or new world and new world order.

Whites are people who by nature are sick and they like being sick. The longer and more you are around them the more you become sick like them. Separation for whites changes the add on of a reality created by them but it finally gives us a chance to think for ourselves. Power is a force, inside they want their master to be our master. They may not show it and it is possible that they may not even think it but it is there. Total separation would begin a chance for the real mind of blacks to finally breath free. It seems we should have learned from those who were before us. Just like 1 plus 1 equal 2. Following whites equal death and destruction. You are dealing with devils but want to keep believing and acting like they are human. We pay taxes to help them rule the world. But they also print free money when ever they want to.
As far as real freedom that day will never come unless there be a falling away first.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Botham Jean, Killed In Own Apartment By Dallas Officer, Honored With Scholarship At Alma Mater

SEARCY, Ark. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Botham Jean, who was fatally shot by a Dallas police officer who entered his apartment last year, will be honored at his alma mater through a new scholarship

Botham Jean was a native of St. Lucia who graduated from Harding University in Arkansas in 2016. He was shot in September by officer Amber Guyger, who told police that she entered Jean’s apartment believing it was her own.

botham-jean-1.jpg

Botham Jean

Guyger was indicted on a murder charge in November.

On Tuesday, Harding announced plans for the new scholarship in memory of Jean.

“He was so widely known and deeply loved that the announcement that he had been killed profoundly shook our entire campus,” Harding University President Dr. Bruce McLarty said in a statement to CBS affiliate THV11. “Since the moment we received the tragic news, there has been a strong desire across the University to honor Botham.”

THV11 reports the Botham Jean Memorial Scholarship Fund is established with the help of the school, Jean’s family and PricewaterhouseCoopers where he worked in Dallas.

Officials say students from the Caribbean will be given preference for the scholarship.

Guyger’s trial is expected to start later this year.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/03/06/botham-jean-honored-scholarship-harding-university/

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Botham Jean, Killed In Own Apartment By Dallas Officer, Honored With Scholarship At Alma Mater

SEARCY, Ark. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Botham Jean, who was fatally shot by a Dallas police officer who entered his apartment last year, will be honored at his alma mater through a new scholarship

Botham Jean was a native of St. Lucia who graduated from Harding University in Arkansas in 2016. He was shot in September by officer Amber Guyger, who told police that she entered Jean’s apartment believing it was her own.

botham-jean-1.jpg

Botham Jean

Guyger was indicted on a murder charge in November.

On Tuesday, Harding announced plans for the new scholarship in memory of Jean.

“He was so widely known and deeply loved that the announcement that he had been killed profoundly shook our entire campus,” Harding University President Dr. Bruce McLarty said in a statement to CBS affiliate THV11. “Since the moment we received the tragic news, there has been a strong desire across the University to honor Botham.”

THV11 reports the Botham Jean Memorial Scholarship Fund is established with the help of the school, Jean’s family and PricewaterhouseCoopers where he worked in Dallas.

Officials say students from the Caribbean will be given preference for the scholarship.

Guyger’s trial is expected to start later this year.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/03/06/botham-jean-honored-scholarship-harding-university/
I thought the trail had already started.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Wait what.....hold up...
How she leave the country to take a cruise, with a murder charge looming over her head

o_Oo_Oo_O
You talking country, how they allow you leave county, much less the state?

Really thought in the past she had to surrender her passport.

"Beginning in November 2018, the judge stated Guyger was to surrender her passport to her attorney and was not to travel outside Texas without the court's approval."

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Regardless of Orta's background, He definitely fits the profile of "Political Prisoner". What Orta did was nothing short of heroic. And he suffered for it due to the NYPD's own GANG Mentality.

If someone can please embed this,
I'd really appreciate it...

https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/...e-ramsey-orta-police-brutality-killing-safety

yea its fuckin disgusting how prisoners are treated, because they know most of the public are trained not

to give a fuck about prisoners and too many only care if it hits close to home...

its just starting to come out now because of dna, how many innocent folks are in jail..??

its like once you are found guilty in court... its like fuck whether you did it or not... you was found guilty you did it..

but that shit about poisoning the prisoners is some shit straight out of a hollywood prison flick...

I hope this bruh is a good writer, because when all is said and done he gonna have a multi million dollar script waiting to be written..

I hope he could hang in there till december,

someone needs to set up a go fund me for him if he doesnt have one already....

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Amber Guyger new look
2qsqw7k.jpg

They do that to mindfuck the jury. It's a fact that people and criminals who are seen as 'human' are given more leniency in crimes. YOu roll in that bitch looking like Flava Flav with the clock they be like Oh, this mf a savage! I tried to explain this to my dumbass brother to dress up before you go to court but nah, he rolls in wearing a tshirt and jogging pants. And loses lol

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amber Guyger To Use "I Was Sleepy" Defense in Botham Jean Murder Trial

I've been really sleepy before and made it home without murdering someone in the own apartment. Anyone that buys that horseshit is a racist cop apologist, and you'll never convince me otherwise. Even if it was a mistake, mistakes have consequences. I don't think anyone that has driven drunk and hurt someone never intended to kill a person, but they had to suffer consequences.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been really sleepy before and made it home without murdering someone in the own apartment. Anyone that buys that horseshit is a racist cop apologist, and you'll never convince me otherwise. Even if it was a mistake, mistakes have consequences. I don't think anyone that has driven drunk and hurt someone never intended to kill a person, but they had to suffer consequences.
I think the sleepy part was a cover up. They are really upset after saying that and the witness saying something else different. They may try to make some kind of example out of her for getting in their business. A lot of Americans have learned to stay out of America's business. After Libya was robbed and their black population suffered genocide many Libyans are afraid to talk in front of a camera because they are afraid of what America will do to them. In Panama the citizens cannot protest the puppet government that America got ruling them for fear of the American soldiers coming out harassing them. The incident of 911 many Americans have lost their lives about telling the truth some even lost their lives for trying to press charges against America for doing 911.
For us blacks we have ignored the handwriting on the wall. This time when what is really going on begin to materialize it may be to late. I am wondering what August will bring with this case. In other areas they are coming into people homes doing similar things. It seems like a police state being set up, the same way they did in Nazi Germany. Especially with cases like this on video

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They not going to make example out of her, defense would say it is not premeditated and they would take a plea deal of 5-10yrs.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
They not going to make example out of her, defense would say it is not premeditated and they would take a plea deal of 5-10yrs.

Probably. But if they can prove she was hostile and banging on his door. I also wonder why her Toxic screening was delayed and hidden.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Yep