Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there

Discussion in 'Blackgirl Online' started by PliggaNease, Sep 7, 2018.

1. RUDY RAYYY MO

RUDY RAYYY MO Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

I'm just happy to see a black family stay on the cacs neck and not on some pray and forgive bullshit

2. ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki From The Land BGOL Investor

We dont criminalize mistakes.....riiiiiiiiight....:rolleyes:

playahaitian and CurtDawg like this.
  3. playahaitian

playahaitian Well-Known Member Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^

We can forgive

and

STILL SUE THE F*CK OUT THEY ASSES

4. 0utsyder

0utsyder Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Mistake of Fact. It's s common law from many, many, many years ago... Funny how laws and human conditions MAGICALLY make an appearance when whites/cops got their asses on the line!

5. phanatic

phanatic Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

If I drove intoxicated and killed a person crossing the street, I shouldn't get in trouble? I mean it really was a mistake.

6. ORIGINAL NATION

ORIGINAL NATION Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

It is strange for anybody to say that at a time like this. There is no way a righteous person can be successful in a wicked world unless he changes that world first. So some of us will never be successful devils. But they are doing what they can to either lock us up for life or kill us.
    If I go in a store and steal and get caught I could easily tell them I thought that was mine. We have never criminalized lying for whites no matter how big the lie, or how much they lie. The rulers always show us the laws they make is for the masses that are not in a huddle with them. Bush told lies to get millions killed but to the masses it was a white lie that could be overlooked by someone so deep in Satan's game.
    The girl lied and they want to reward her for killing another unarmed black. This time in his own place of resident. Zimmerman got on an interview after all the legal stuff was over and called blacks ridiculous and a joke because of all the threats they made and one person putting a bounty on his head no black steeped to him. He even bragged that is was only another white that dared to put hands on him.
    Because my desire is to rise above the white man's law, and actually show the world what a free man looks like. Elijah was working towards this and actually was trying to show us the way for all of us to accomplish this. But it has lead me to a position where my life is on the line to prove certain things. I am a two time loser, one more and they lock me away for life. Not because I am a threat to humanity. But because I am a threat to the continued rule of Satan (white power). Any black with original black genes still dominate in him is a threat to white power. Unless they can completely change us from original ways and original thought.

Rollie_Fingaz likes this.
  7. ORIGINAL NATION

If you believe that was a mistake then I need to steal out of your house and if I get caught I am going to tell you I thought that was my stuff. The mistake is for over 30 years blacks have been filling the jails and prison systems even if they did not break the white man's laws. We just had a genocide of blacks in Libya quarterbacked by America and NATO and the mistake is paying taxes to the religion or organization that is rehearsing our destruction. They been doing it for thousands of years and they should be good at it.

8. ORIGINAL NATION

It was stated that she had a plant in front of her door, so there had to been a cover up. Some may have been a part of the cover up without knowing it the same way in Sandra Bland case.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    PDQ21 likes this.
  9. xxxbishopxxx

xxxbishopxxx Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

I just remembered when that Asian Cop in NY "accidentally" shot the brotha in the stairwell. A lot of Asians were saying the exact same thing. He shouldn't go to jail for a mistake. Never mind the piece of shit cop called his union rep before calling for an ambulance.

sharkbait28, Kemo07, BDR and 3 others like this.
  10. The Plutonian

The Plutonian Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

kinda long but real good shit from a white dude

11. playahaitian

playahaitian Well-Known Member Certified Pussy Poster

marcvoi likes this.
  12. ORIGINAL NATION

There is some strange programming when so call justice tells you to over look evidence and common sense. Reminds you of Christianity

Amajorfucup likes this.
  13. mit_man

mit_man Member Registered

I haven’t heard much since this originally happened. I just have one question....

Did any black woman relative of his come forward to say that she forgives the cop and Jesus and love and the typical shit all black women say whenever we get violated by cacs?

14. LordSinister

LordSinister Grand Galactic Inquisitor/Last King of Ockland Super Moderator

Is the pig roasting yet?

mcguyver and sinistercane like this.
  15. The Plutonian

16. ORIGINAL NATION

I know the crime did not happen in her apartment but I wonder what her apartment looked like.

17. D24OHA

D24OHA Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

3:30 - 4:45 all facts

Deezz likes this.
  18. The Plutonian

They banned him from YouTube he was like man fuck y’all honky ass

playahaitian and D24OHA like this.
  19. phanatic

phanatic Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Wouldn't be the first time a black person was killed over their music volume.

20. Texas Catdaddy

Texas Catdaddy Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Yeah, we should see that .....

21. Mrfreddygoodbud

Mrfreddygoodbud Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

this video freezes a lot on my end... but yea he drops a lot of facts...

22. ansatsusha_gouki

ansatsusha_gouki From The Land BGOL Investor

Heavily redacted Botham Jean fatal shooting incident report released

The City of Dallas recently released an extremely small portion of the Botham Jean incident report after an open records request from FOX4.

Incident reports typically contain long narratives which describe the circumstances surrounding a shooting death. In this case, all but the first four sentences, which contain basic information, are blacked out.

The incident report, which lists the offense as manslaughter, exempts just about every other detail -- including standard sections which ask if Guyger was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

It does state that Guyger and Jean were strangers.

In another response to the attorney general ruling, the city released Guyger's personnel file. It is also heavily redacted and reveals nothing more than her name, badge number, and salary of $4,300 a month.

The Texas Attorney General's office concluded releasing the information at issue would interfere with the prosecution of a crime. Guyger was indicted by a grand jury last month on a murder charge.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/heavily-redacted-botham-jean-fatal-shooting-incident-report-released

Story was released last week.

23. CurtDawg

CurtDawg Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Thanks for the update, not much has come out recently
    So I guess its a waiting game now
    Waiting for the trial which is probably a year away

:(:(:(

sharkbait28 and LordSinister like this.
  24. LordSinister

LordSinister Grand Galactic Inquisitor/Last King of Ockland Super Moderator

I'm going to keep this a sticky unless HNIC says move it. Maybe we need a sub forum?

LS

25. streetdreamer

streetdreamer Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Holy hell. Listen to this!

CurtDawg, Lattimore and PDQ21 like this.
  26. ORIGINAL NATION

Thanks for this. I did wonder if Botham had a car because if he did then she could not have parked in his spot if his car was there already. But they allowed her to do some cleaning up on this case.

27. streetdreamer

streetdreamer Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Thank you, we need to pay attention on how they slow walk their way to evading justice for this officer

28. Deezz

Deezz Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

So true....

29. mcguyver

mcguyver Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

WOW

30. unknownsoldier

unknownsoldier Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Yeah, it's a waiting game. We in the city sitting tight, waiting for the trial. There was a contingent of folk who were going the old DA head for dragging her feet, but now its a real waiting game.

CurtDawg likes this.