Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We dont criminalize mistakes.....riiiiiiiiight....:rolleyes:
It is strange for anybody to say that at a time like this. There is no way a righteous person can be successful in a wicked world unless he changes that world first. So some of us will never be successful devils. But they are doing what they can to either lock us up for life or kill us.
If I go in a store and steal and get caught I could easily tell them I thought that was mine. We have never criminalized lying for whites no matter how big the lie, or how much they lie. The rulers always show us the laws they make is for the masses that are not in a huddle with them. Bush told lies to get millions killed but to the masses it was a white lie that could be overlooked by someone so deep in Satan's game.
The girl lied and they want to reward her for killing another unarmed black. This time in his own place of resident. Zimmerman got on an interview after all the legal stuff was over and called blacks ridiculous and a joke because of all the threats they made and one person putting a bounty on his head no black steeped to him. He even bragged that is was only another white that dared to put hands on him.
Because my desire is to rise above the white man's law, and actually show the world what a free man looks like. Elijah was working towards this and actually was trying to show us the way for all of us to accomplish this. But it has lead me to a position where my life is on the line to prove certain things. I am a two time loser, one more and they lock me away for life. Not because I am a threat to humanity. But because I am a threat to the continued rule of Satan (white power). Any black with original black genes still dominate in him is a threat to white power. Unless they can completely change us from original ways and original thought.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I drove intoxicated and killed a person crossing the street, I shouldn't get in trouble? I mean it really was a mistake.
If you believe that was a mistake then I need to steal out of your house and if I get caught I am going to tell you I thought that was my stuff. The mistake is for over 30 years blacks have been filling the jails and prison systems even if they did not break the white man's laws. We just had a genocide of blacks in Libya quarterbacked by America and NATO and the mistake is paying taxes to the religion or organization that is rehearsing our destruction. They been doing it for thousands of years and they should be good at it.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It was stated that she had a plant in front of her door, so there had to been a cover up. Some may have been a part of the cover up without knowing it the same way in Sandra Bland case.

Last edited:

mit_man

Potential Star
Registered
I haven’t heard much since this originally happened. I just have one question....

Did any black woman relative of his come forward to say that she forgives the cop and Jesus and love and the typical shit all black women say whenever we get violated by cacs?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Heavily redacted Botham Jean fatal shooting incident report released

The City of Dallas recently released an extremely small portion of the Botham Jean incident report after an open records request from FOX4.

Incident reports typically contain long narratives which describe the circumstances surrounding a shooting death. In this case, all but the first four sentences, which contain basic information, are blacked out.

The incident report, which lists the offense as manslaughter, exempts just about every other detail -- including standard sections which ask if Guyger was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

It does state that Guyger and Jean were strangers.

In another response to the attorney general ruling, the city released Guyger's personnel file. It is also heavily redacted and reveals nothing more than her name, badge number, and salary of $4,300 a month.

The Texas Attorney General's office concluded releasing the information at issue would interfere with the prosecution of a crime. Guyger was indicted by a grand jury last month on a murder charge.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/heavily-redacted-botham-jean-fatal-shooting-incident-report-released

Story was released last week.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heavily redacted Botham Jean fatal shooting incident report released

The City of Dallas recently released an extremely small portion of the Botham Jean incident report after an open records request from FOX4.

Incident reports typically contain long narratives which describe the circumstances surrounding a shooting death. In this case, all but the first four sentences, which contain basic information, are blacked out.

The incident report, which lists the offense as manslaughter, exempts just about every other detail -- including standard sections which ask if Guyger was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

It does state that Guyger and Jean were strangers.

In another response to the attorney general ruling, the city released Guyger's personnel file. It is also heavily redacted and reveals nothing more than her name, badge number, and salary of $4,300 a month.

The Texas Attorney General's office concluded releasing the information at issue would interfere with the prosecution of a crime. Guyger was indicted by a grand jury last month on a murder charge.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/heavily-redacted-botham-jean-fatal-shooting-incident-report-released

Story was released last week.

Thanks for the update, not much has come out recently
So I guess its a waiting game now
Waiting for the trial which is probably a year away

:(:(:(

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the update, not much has come out recently
So I guess its a waiting game now
Waiting for the trial which is probably a year away

:(:(:(

Yeah, it's a waiting game. We in the city sitting tight, waiting for the trial. There was a contingent of folk who were going the old DA head for dragging her feet, but now its a real waiting game.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More bullshit. We as blacks need to be bullshit proof. A lot of it comes our way. If the police dept. is walking distance from where they live, then it may be true that she walked to work. If so who had her to come up with a story for the incident?

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While we waiting they are busy trying to feed us bullshit. Like Zimmerman this lady was just another citizen until she killed an unarmed black man and then to certain people she has become a hero. Amber called someone right after the killing because she feared prosecution. Seems like who ever she called was trying to assure her that they can handle the situation for her.